Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 12-02-2013, 10:28 AM
peaceofmind

Urgent help with telepathic abuse!!!!

I need urgent help with a situation that’s happening between me and a very close relative with whom I share the place where I live.

First I have three questions

1. Is it possible to terminate an unwanted telepathic connection and how? Please keep in mind, this person is a master of evil.
2. Can a telepath make contact through a close person’s energy?
3. Is it possible for a telepath to send sexual messages without the receiver’s consent?

Now, my story:

My sister and I were very close. We shared mostly everything. Several years ago she succeeded is making a telepathic contact with a very evil telepath, I warned her to get away from him but she insisted he was her soul mate. Sometime later, she started blaming me because he was calling my name in her head (she listens to him). Later she accused me telling me he was sending sexual telepathic messages while I was sleeping and that I was making contact with him. I thought that she was going insane; I feared it could be Schizophrenia, I didn't believe her. However, about two weeks ago, I started feeling weird. My hands moved alone like by an external force, I started having nightmares. I would wake up with a rapid heart beating, a pressure in my genitals, well I felt someone was sucking the life out of me. I decided to believe in what she said, reluctantly (after several fights and assaults on her part) I accepted that someone was imposing energy on me and taking away mine.

I swear I didn’t contact this person. However, my so called sibling insists that a telepathic connection CANNOT be made without the consent of the receiver (me in this case). She is telling me awful things calling me <snip>, saying I don't want to stop it, and a lot of other things. She says is my fault.

Meanwhile, I’m going insane, because I didn’t know such a thing could exist. I’m terrified to go to sleep now. I'm trying to fight with this thing whatever it is and getting constant blames from my sister. I want to move out but I don't have the money now.

I have tried praying, the bubble of light around the aura, grounding, affirmations, mantras, saying NO to his contact. I'm not a well versed person in telepathy and I have never experimented with it. I'm so afraid.

Any suggestions? I really need this situation solved. I feel exhausted already.

Thank you forever…

(edited by SF staff)
Old 12-02-2013, 11:03 AM
Master

One usually talks about severing the connection in cases like this. If you can visualise a grey tube of sorts going from his body to yours, then ripping it apart with your bare hands and discarding it, you might get somewhere and feel the problem become solved.

Hang around the forum for a while until you can get into the chat, and some of us can perhaps help you in a more direct way.
Old 12-02-2013, 12:02 PM
millergrls

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceofmind
I need urgent help with a situation that’s happening between me and a very close relative with whom I share the place where I live.

First I have three questions

1. Is it possible to terminate an unwanted telepathic connection and how? Please keep in mind, this person is a master of evil.
2. Can a telepath make contact through a close person’s energy?
3. Is it possible for a telepath to send sexual messages without the receiver’s consent?

Now, my story:

My sister and I were very close. We shared mostly everything. Several years ago she succeeded is making a telepathic contact with a very evil telepath, I warned her to get away from him but she insisted he was her soul mate. Sometime later, she started blaming me because he was calling my name in her head (she listens to him). Later she accused me telling me he was sending sexual telepathic messages while I was sleeping and that I was making contact with him. I thought that she was going insane; I feared it could be Schizophrenia, I didn't believe her. However, about two weeks ago, I started feeling weird. My hands moved alone like by an external force, I started having nightmares. I would wake up with a rapid heart beating, a pressure in my genitals, well I felt someone was sucking the life out of me. I decided to believe in what she said, reluctantly (after several fights and assaults on her part) I accepted that someone was imposing energy on me and taking away mine.

I swear I didn’t contact this person. However, my so called sibling insists that a telepathic connection CANNOT be made without the consent of the receiver (me in this case). She is telling me awful things calling me <snip>, saying I don't want to stop it, and a lot of other things. She says is my fault.

Meanwhile, I’m going insane, because I didn’t know such a thing could exist. I’m terrified to go to sleep now. I'm trying to fight with this thing whatever it is and getting constant blames from my sister. I want to move out but I don't have the money now.

I have tried praying, the bubble of light around the aura, grounding, affirmations, mantras, saying NO to his contact. I'm not a well versed person in telepathy and I have never experimented with it. I'm so afraid.

Any suggestions? I really need this situation solved. I feel exhausted already.

Thank you forever…

(edited by SF staff)

This sounds like a major phychic attack. I am very sorry to hear this. Do you meditate. maybe if you are able to shut your mind down more before sleep and also work with the above suggestion he will have a more difficult time coming through. I have also learned that amethyst crystals help guard agains attack. maybe look into a grid for your room for this type of protection. These are suggestions only not answers but I hope they may lead to better ideas and suggestions.
Old 12-02-2013, 07:33 PM
peaceofmind

Thanks

Thank you so much for your kind replies. I’ll definitely stick around for a while (If I can put up with my situation), as I want to learn to protect myself. I know nothing about telepathy. I thought things like these could never happen. I mean, I know thieves steal money and things, but sucking up someone’s energy is like… I can’t get it.

My worry is my health. I feel like my energy is being drained away. I feel sick and restless as I can’t sleep, because when I do, that’s when the telepath attacks stronger. My sister, on the other hand, is actually jealous that this thing, whatever it is, made contact with me and keeps screaming and arguing every time she sees me, which is often because we live in the same house. She insists that I was the one who allowed him to contact me, because: it is not possible for a telepath to get in touch with someone without consent. I haven’t even spoken with the guy, ever. How can she say that! I don’t understand.

I just know this is happening for real and I don't know how to stop it.
Old 12-02-2013, 07:38 PM
Master

Oh, and btw.... she is wrong. It is not necessary with consent to achieve telepathic contact with someone, not at all. Just like it isn't necessary with an invite to attempt a flirt or a crime with someone.
Old 13-02-2013, 11:13 PM
Nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
Oh, and btw.... she is wrong. It is not necessary with consent to achieve telepathic contact with someone, not at all. Just like it isn't necessary with an invite to attempt a flirt or a crime with someone.

That is so true.
For me, it is someone I know and it is very difficult to stop it if you have a strong soul connection with that person.
Do you know the person?
Can you talk to him in person?
Old 13-02-2013, 11:33 PM
Master
Anyone can contact you telepathically or pull energy from you from anywhere in the world, all they need is the ability to do it and to know you exist. Permission is only asked by the 'good guys'.

Build your phychic shield every night, ask your guides and angels to re-inforce it. Cut cords to your sister and this person every night. (I suspect your sister is the energy vampire more than the boyfriend) Limit contact with your sister and her negitive and unhealthy vibes as much as possible. I sense much of this is coming through her own paranoia and insecurities. Learn new daily habits that remove you from her presense, long walks, libraury trips, block her phone if needed, wake up earlier, go to bed earlier, whatever is needed to avoid her.

Also look into ways of purifying/cleansing your bedroom and protecting it also, turning it into a sacred space.

Develop a saying to use during the day also, an affirmation of Love and Protection...ie, 'I surround myself in the Divine love and protection of God and rest content in the knowledge that he protects all his children'.

Florite protects against phychic attack (some other stones do too) I suggest buying a pendant and wearing it, (or tumbled stones in a bag under your pillow and in your purse/pocket) at a metaphyscical shop, they can be gotten for a couple dollars usually.

Google anything like Phychic shields or Cutting Cords if you do not know what it is.

Don't let fear overwhelm you, fear makes you weak. Don't fear your sister, the boyfriend, your health or phychic attack or anything else. Take resonable precautions and trust in Higher Powers to additionally assist you. You are not a victum unless you choose to believe you are, you are getting a very valuable learning experience and getting it at a young age when it is very valuable, you will be able to protect yourself your whole life from what you will learn in this experience. Many do not learn until late in life the imprortance of pychically protecting themselves and by then they may have many belief systems in place to have to be overcome to even learn how to do this.

Blessing, love and Light to you. You're going to be just fine hun. Believe in your ability to protect yourself and don't allow other people into your head, not with thier words or thoughts. You do have the power to say No. You've done the most important thing already and that was realizing it was happening, now you can protect yourself. =)
Old 14-02-2013, 12:06 AM
Niebla0007

1st and foremost like what is adviced above,
Disconnect it.
2nd - Protect Yourself,
I think the How to Disarm Energy Vampires and Protect Yourself
of http://www.sacredpeace.org/articles/energy-vampires.htm
may just work.

Here's a short Violet Flame Protection basic technique:

Imagine violet light/violet flame all around you.

You can visualize it as a purple colored flame , cloud, circle , tube, or any other way that comes easily to you.

Set the intention that will burn off all energies that are not in your higher good from entering your field

You can call it with the affirmation “I am blessed, protected and perfectly healed by the Violet Light.”

You can also direct this flame by saying “I blaze Violet Light in, through and around me.”

I will use a simple technique like this when I suddenly feel a little out of sorts or like something/someone is trying to get into my field.

You can also draw violet light crosses in all six directions in the air around you. This will form an energetic violet bubble

Hope you'll have your peace of mind soon.
Old 14-02-2013, 03:54 AM
peaceofmind

Thank you all

The day I posted the message I was really perturbed and depressed, I was crying all day long. I’m feeling much better now, a bit stronger.

WhiteWarrior thank you for letting know for sure that telepathy can be imposed. Yesterday, something good happened. My sister told me that she was going to try to make him stop. She was so mad because she had been trying to stop him from contacting her and she thought I had betrayed her. I’m starting to understand why he went after me, now.

Millergrls: thanks for your concern; I used to meditate long time ago. That’s one of the things I’m including in my list again.

Nada: Actually, I don’t know that person. I have never talked to him face to face, not even over the phone. He lives in another country and travels a lot (he works in the music industry). He did sawme once from afar.

Niebla007: Thanks. I’m doing it tonight. I admit I’m still a bit afraid to go to bed.

CrystalSong: thank you so much. I’m going to follow your advice. Even though my sister and I were very close before I understand what you say. We both know that we have to get away from each other at least for a while, too much resentment. Now, though we‘re not in good terms, we have more civil conversations. She’s trying hard to resolve this. I’m working on adding a few things to my daily routine like boosting my immune system, meditating and learning protection techniques, like you suggested. This is by far the biggest lesson I can think of. I felt I could not control my own body. He even moved my hands sometimes.

I’m also distinguishing when he is starting to make the contact and I jump high kick, exercise or do something physical to distract me while I say something like “stop” or “go away” firmly. It seems to be working slowly. I do look like crazy so I don’t let people see that, lol.

I feel so relived in a way. Some of the tension with my sister has stopped and I have found people who understand and help me. These kinds of things can’t be talked over with most people I know. They are like I was: unaware something like this could even exist. It was HARD for me to accept it.

I have no way to thank you properly but my blessings go to you all.
Old 14-02-2013, 04:41 AM
Master
Oddly enough I too was telepathically manipulated by someone from a foriegn country recently. From Scottland to be exact, or so he says, he's also from Canada, his claims of whom he works for and what he does can't be substanciated.

Not sure how he came by his phychic talents, but they certainly took over my life for a while, it was very scary, I have a lot of compassion for your situation. I too had no idea such a thing could happen and wouldn't have believed it if someone told me. It was a life altering event for me. I believed for a while it was my Twin Flame and so allowed it in my misunderstanding and this gave him much free reign.

Like you I only tell of it in places like this where there are others who might understand such things are actually real and do happen. Through the internet we've open ourselves up to countries which have traditions we've never even heard of, oral traditions of arcane powers and ancient knowledge, not all use this knowledge in love based ways. Some use it for narfarious purposes and for their own pleasure.
There is much in this existance we are very nieve of. Fear not though, you are neither alone nor without unseen protection. =D