Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 18-04-2012, 05:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by embrace
Well, I think it's not hard to send a message. In fact, we do that all the time by thinking. The trick is to learn how to read this information....

It's even simpler than that. Telepathy is a natural ability, not a special means of mind control or manipulation. Many people are waking up to the 'mind line' these days, even without any intention or practice for it.

As I see this, it's a matter of relaxing and listening within one's own mind... noticing the mind chatter and letting it go... then noticing what else you might hear and feel.

It's natural.

Xan

Old 18-04-2012, 09:50 PM
Gofa

G. manipulation of the subconscious leads to conscious telepathy

I take it this was a response to me

I have found the above to be true to the same extent that a man can get pregnant from a door knob. The true meaning of the above is there are some pretty fundamental reasons why this is never going to happen. BUT never let the facts get in the way of a really odd theory
Old 22-04-2012, 02:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattParkman
To successfully send a message telepathically you have to be completely focused on the intended target and attempt to send it not to them but to their subconscious. This takes practice.

To be able to receive these messages you must be completely focused inward and aware of your subconscious. Listening to your natural breathing and heart rates helps. This also takes practice.

MattParkman - I agree and disagree. Some people that have been together for many years are naturally telepathically joined at the hips without being intended targets. For example, I was driving my car this morning with my husband in the passenger seat while singing a song silently in my mind. While singing the song silently in my mind, he started singing that exact same song out loud in the car. This happens quite frequently with us where we read each other's thoughts simultaneously or even have the same dreams simultaneously.

Blackraven
Old 24-04-2012, 08:52 PM
Henri77

The ET channeled intelligence, Bashar ,,, uses the term telempathic ...... as telepathic information can be received by the mind OR the heart.

It's been observed by researchers that close friends-siblings far more readily receive telepathic information..... as their heart is also linked (my opinion)

I feel it's easiest to send telepathic information through the heart ..... as we all are connected through the oneness, most easily accessed through love-the heart.
Old 24-04-2012, 11:13 PM
Gofa

Your talking about chakras here and my understanding is communion can occur through differing ones at differing levels when you think it through. Happy to bring the difference between communion and communication onto the table The point of difference to me is in one of them it's hard to tell the truth the other all too easy
Old 25-04-2012, 04:16 AM
Henri77

Twins very very often have natural profound telepathic-empathic bonds.
Whatever the real explanation-mechanism.

There ARE folks who have powerful thoughtforce, and can transmit to strangers.....but close friends, siblings, family seem to do it naturally.

I've heard the Kogi "Mamas".... of Columbia have very close ties with one another, and use telepathy as easily we use cell phones. I expect certain other indigenous tribes do this ......at least their shaman elders do
Old 26-04-2012, 02:55 PM
Henri77

this is a nice documentary about telepathy & research ..I expect there are even better ones, but I just came across this

http://www.opendocumentaries.com/wat...pathy-full.php
Old 12-06-2012, 07:46 PM
MetalAphrodite

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattParkman
To successfully send a message telepathically you have to be completely focused on the intended target and attempt to send it not to them but to their subconscious. This takes practice.

To be able to receive these messages you must be completely focused inward and aware of your subconscious. Listening to your natural breathing and heart rates helps. This also takes practice.
Sometimes, I think about questions with an intended target and telepathy happens without much effort. It is when I concentrate that I am majorly unsuccessful lol.

I know I've met repeated success in broadcasting thoughts to people I'm close to, like my brother, my sister, an ex lover. I'll try the pointers listed here to relax and work with sending/receiving messages.