Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 05-06-2021, 08:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by flow.alignment
Ill try and read your topic. But I give up. You will have to blow me with a profound un-big-bang post, literally, suck the whole universe back into non-existence, if you wanna restore my hope. It is not even your responsibility. But I'm just saying.

How would you feel about writing it?
I'm sorry, like, it's difficult for me to explain or put into words what I am meaning or intending to say. (dissapointment)
I have a billion thoughts and I woulden't take this personally. (overwhelment)
I write because I think maybe it will help me to remember something. To focus on my intention, but all it seems to do is hide my own intention from myself. (frustration/irritation/impatience)
Because the words are not the point. It is the intention that matters. (f/i/i)
And I cannot find my own intention, unless I go through a process of suffering for months. (pessimism)
And you helped me a great deal, but I cannot even appreciate your help, because I have to again go through the process of suffering, to find my intention, in order to then be able to thank you properly and KNOW why I appreciate your help. (f/i/i)
Or remember... (pessimism)
I am sick, have memory problems, and am on medication. (boredom)
If it were not for my emotions, my life would be absolute chaos. (f/i/i)
I am already in the process of suffering. This is gonna take months. (pessimism)
I don't even know why you guys don't ban me, you guys are too kind. (pessimism)
Maybe because of something I used to know, which I forgot. (boredom)
I am gonna attempt to not fall asleep on my keyboard nowed
Old 05-06-2021, 08:58 AM
Master
I want to remember what I was doing. Maybe I can do it. I Can remember (hopefulness)
Maybe I am looking for spirit, because this is the spiritual forums. (doubt)
I have no way of knowing. (dissapointment)
The topic says escape duality. I don't even want duality to exist to begin with. (dissapointment)
Then I am a spirit in a duality universe? (doubt)
No way of knowing that (dissapointment)
I want to know, I have to know. (frustration/irritation/impatience)
I can't know. Not while I'm tired... (pessimism)
I cannot even focus... (frustration/i/i)
And when I'm not tired I cannot focus either... (pessimism)
There goes duality and contrast, supposedly helps you to focus... That's it's entire purpose they said... (pessimism)
Sharpens focus, more like grinds it into a soup of confusion. (pessimism)
Like always I have to give up. (pessimism)
Sleep for another indefinite amount of time. (pessimism).
I wish my dreams could help me find an answer to the infinite questions I have. (boredom)
It does answer the question about rest and peace. (contentment)

I found 1 positive vibration, rly time to sleep now for me.
Old 05-06-2021, 02:25 PM
Administrator
Why do you keep saying you doubt on virtually every sentence and pessimism

what do u doubt and why so pessimistic

Namaste
Old 21-06-2021, 09:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Why do you keep saying you doubt on virtually every sentence and pessimism

what do u doubt and why so pessimistic
Good question, and thank you for noticing. It seems like pessimism is really where I am, energetically, regarding this topic.

I can reach for boredom, but it will become extremely confusing for me and unusual, in terms of perspective. And sometimes that backfires, but it's always worth a try, because a small succes, can lead to HUGE REALISATIONS.

But because this topic is so huge and big, making a tiny little energetic shift, takes a loooong time. Allot of focus and effort. Which my physical conditions, become the limitations. That's also one of the many reasons why I'm stuck at pessimism and can't seem reach further.
Old 21-06-2021, 09:42 AM
Master
Atleast the 1. 2. 1. 2... 3. Funk. Song is good way to make fun of this whole duality/trinity thing. (boredom)
I can't do anything about it. (boredom)
I can only do nothing about it. (boredom)
I can only let it all be what it is. (boredom)
I don't want to let it be what it all is. (frustration/irritation/impatience)
Because I am what it all is. (pessimism)
And it never ends! (f/i/i)
I never end... (pessimism)
I would like it if I would end... (pessimism)
What would my end look like? (boredom)
I think it would be allot of relief. Like, finally, everything is coming to an end. (wonder)
Like I would come to an end, like finally, I am free, of everything, even free from myself... (hopefulness)
I would feel unbounded forever... (hopefulness)
Everlasting peace, joy, love, freedom. (contentment)
The end of everything that could possibly exist. Freedom from all of it. (contentment)
The ultimate escape, the ultimate relief, the ultimate revelation. (hopefulness)
The ultimate fulfillment, the ultimate feeling of completion. The ultimate feeling of fulfillment. The ultimate freedom from everything and the ultimate freedom of everything. (hopefulness)
The ultimate feeling of completion and the ultimate feeling of achievement. (hopefulness)
Total embracing of total freedom, the total becoming of everything that exist. The freedom from everything. (hopefulness)
The extreme of absolute relief, endless relieeeeeeeef... (contentment)
The absolute realisation that I am free forever. Complete forever. Done forever. Reliefed from everything forever. (contentment)
I like this... I like this... I like this... (contentment)
I want this, I want this, I want this... (contentment)
Old 22-06-2021, 12:39 AM
Newbie ;)

Miss Hepburn-
Would you sincerely like to learn about the kingdom of heaven? You may be confronted at first,, but then get very excited about the actual truths of God.

Just know many spirits think 2nd sphere is HEAVEN when it is ONLY the beginning. Only 4% of the spirits in the universe are truly DIVINE and At-One with God. And many billions think they are connected to God.. or ARE God.. and no such thing is true. The created SOUL has ZERO INNATE DIVINITY.. but this DIVINITY is given for free.. and in endless abundance.. by the creator of your soul once you seek a personal relationship. The Churches have a few things correct.. but MANY KEY THINGS wrong.

Please ask me a question.

Thank you.
Old 22-06-2021, 01:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsinpossible
Miss Hepburn-
Would you sincerely like to learn about the kingdom of heaven? You may be confronted at first,, but then get very excited about the actual truths of God.
Sure, however, we would be hijacking the topic of this thread
which is: How to escape duality, if manifesting wanted also manifests unwanted?
I wonder if Spiritual Development or General Beliefs would be
good areas for your posts on this subject. I will look for your new thread. :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru