Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 24-05-2021, 04:05 AM
Master
Are the words a distraction from Abrahams teachings?

Are the words a distraction from what Abraham Hicks teaches? As I heard them say, words dont mean anything. And we are all vibration. And their physical body movement and tone of voice and facial expressions and physical behaviour, are a way for us to empathise with and use as a tuning fork to tune directly with Source Energy, without using the distraction of words which they teach

Quote abraham "Words don't mean anything."
And "Everyone gets to decide what a word means when they use it."
Old 07-08-2021, 10:24 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
Quote abraham "Words don't mean anything."
And "Everyone gets to decide what a word means when they use it."
Impossible to be apologetic about saying this but the quote is nonsense and shows a complete lack of understanding how language works.

Have a look under semiotics.

It may be fair to say that about 90% of what's worth saying can't be put into words but that doesn't reverse in logic. Those words we do speak/write have meaning or we couldn't conduct our lives. We couldn't buy things, query ambiguities, go to the doctor's etc. Sure, words aren't the only aspects of life that have linguistic properties - and I'd be the first to say that abstract nouns are pretty useless... but that's partly because people refuse to be more specific.

What does 'and' mean to you?
Old 14-08-2021, 11:11 PM
Master
I guess it's relative like anything else. The words are fine, and the vortex is real. The physical reality may be just a distraction or secondary in relevance.
But our ability to harmonize or align with the vortex, and experience the knowing of it, is relative and a consciousness thing. Tho when alignment is there, it is far greater than anything I've ever known. And better too.

If I consider the bigness of that "vortex" and the consciousness of it. It feels like, that is reserved for people who die and then go there. Because there is no limitation there. It is the ultimate freedom. It feels like in the vortex one is able to know any and all things one so may choose or wish to.
Old 15-08-2021, 10:06 AM
Deactivated Account
I like the books from Robert. A. Monroe.

The 3 books handle about adventures in the Oobe state.

(attention, potential Spoiler:)

In one of the books, he is describing the communication with the "INSPEC"
A blob of Glowing light which he called his INSPEC, which is short for "Intelligent Species, which denotes that we, human minds, are less".

The communication with it was almost instantaneous. There was no need to talk.
He describes this communication as reading of the Mind.

Later, this communication needed to be put in "Words" for other people.

In other book (or maybe in the same), he is describing his understanding of the "different overview".

(Short version, not 100% exact in quote, but in meaning)
On earth, the communication developed by talk and words.
On the other systems the communication was developed by the means of "Thought transfer" which he describes as "ROTE".

Quote:
Originally Posted by https://www.flickr.com/photos/lfdeale/473675601
Communication with them is pictorial and by "rote". I am using "rote" in the Robert A. Monroe's "Ultimate Journey" usage as a "thought ball" or information package. Receiving a "rote" is like receiving a full length movie in a fraction of a second. Sometimes it takes weeks to process a single "rote"

Later, Bob discovered that the "INSPEC" was himself from a future time.

What has this to do with Abrahams Teaching and the "Words don't mean anything." ?

Well, you have to understand that a part of your self (and i guess the larger part) is in the Vortex.
It knows what you think, what you need, what you want.
Because IT is you, your self, that there is no need for words.
The "TRICK" is to know when you are in it (and to apply the teachings to get what you really want, instead of what you do not want).

The Vortex knows what you want.
That is the case when you are in sync with it.

Outside Vortex you need words and thoughts.
The right one's to get you back in, or wrong ones to get you away from it.

The words are useful only for the communication with other Humans.

Quote:
"Everyone gets to decide what a word means when they use it."

This is easy to understand if you talk 2~3 different languages.

If you speak only english, then look and see how other countries/people say the word "God":
Quote:
Originally Posted by https://thedifferentlanguages.com/how-to-say-god/
Albanian zot
Basque God
Belarusian бог
Bosnian bog
Bulgarian Бог
Catalan Déu
Croatian Bog
Czech Bůh
Danish Gud
Dutch God

They all use different (well some are same) words but these all mean the same thing.
Old 15-08-2021, 10:57 AM
hazada guess

Robert Monroe spoke the truth.
Old 22-08-2021, 03:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
Robert Monroe spoke the truth.
The experience he shared with God, is very painful for me to hear. He tells it to be perfect realm. Except that it is incomplete and limitted. And tainted thus by lack of variety. And so here we are to expand the variety and allow for more variety.

Then there are people who say they seek to escape the cycle of reincarnation. And I think ok sounds good. And then robert monroe goes to God, and God basically says no, you need to reincarnate to expand variety.

And Abraham says they predict that the beginning is similar to the end. Even tho they cannot reach it. Or know it. Even tho they are of infinite intelligence. The expansion they've gone through makes it impossible to go back. They literally say they cannot remember the beginning. And they assume it's a duality that is at the beginning. Or the "first thought" being vibrational / relative.

It seems that there are no simple answers or one good thing or one source or one good way. Or one path. It feels like its all an infinite illusion. Even robert monroe and tom campbell teach the fractal paradigm. That it's all an infinitely ever expanding illusion with infinite layers and dimensions of self repetition that keeps on expanding like endless cycles building upon cycles upon cycles upon cycles of the same Source Illusion of Duality.

And Abraham uses so many different words for Source: Inner Being, True Self, All-That-Is, Source Energy, Relativity, Vortex, Well-Being.

They are pointing to one thing that is of all things, but I don't see the point of realising that one thing, if they keep saying that it is not even one thing, but a duality/relativity. It cannot even be realised and then I feel stupid for even trying to realise something they say they are pointing towards and then saying that it cannot be realised as one thing but anything. And all things. And if it is the true Self, well there is no emotion there. No anything. That doesn't really feel like the vortex they teach about. And not how I have experienced it, in the past, tho rare it was in my experience.

The confusion is endless for me.
Old 22-08-2021, 03:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_SF
A blob of Glowing light which he called his INSPEC, which is short for "Intelligent Species, which denotes that we, human minds, are less".
I listened to Abraham Now of 7 august. And they guided to calibrate to Source Consciousness. I was intending to create a good feeling to be in the vortex. I got the instinct to see a light from within me expand bigger and bigger. And I got in the vortex, I felt great. I felt a positive emotion for the first time in a long time! And I wasn't even expecting it would work. Felt like a fluke.

And then I do the same thing again and it no longer works. Is it power of focus / intention? I was kinda feeling bad which motivated me to focus more intently in manifesting / vibrating this good feeling from within.

No I just lazily focus on the light expanding from within and it's vague in my awareness and I can't focus. And I cant even see what I am focusing upon. And because there is no manifestational reflection, I have no way of knowing what I am doing. Am I focusing right or not, on the right thing or not?...

But also I need to be consistent in my focus right? Because there is a delay for the manifestation, of emotion also, to occur/manifest in physical reality.

Would be nice if I had some personal guidance. These teachings are so rare... I tried asking Abraham stuff but I have no chance of getting picked, and its too expensive that way.

I don't even know how to learn all of this. Keep reading Abraham stuff and misunderstanding and misinterpreting it all doesn't seem to be helpful either.

Not to mention forgetfulness! Ugh! I used to know all of it so clearly. And then I forget everything. It used to be so easy, then I forget, and now its impossible. It's kind of weird that we can forget how we are creating our own reality. And then idea of creating by default. Ugh... It shoulden't even be possible. Feels like being a dead piece of God Source. Like being the dimmest light in existence lol. A creator that doesn't even know it is creating. Crazy...
Old 22-08-2021, 03:27 AM
Master
As I was watching the Abraham Now session, they even mentioned "don't try to hear, just trust you will hear/receive" or something like that. And I just remained aware of my emotions and I know if something doesn't feel good, I am not receiving something in that moment. Then I got a tiny bit of information. In a small moment where they summerized what they said.

And I suddenly realised what they ment with the words they were using. And I realised how complicated the things are they are speaking of an how immense and big and how crazy they are using the words in inter definitionary ways. I realises, THEY ARE SPEAKING ABOUT THINGS FOR WHICH THERE EXISTS NOT EVEN WORDS IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE!

They are literally creating new thought forms...

When they use the word calibrate for example, they are literally speaking about something that has not even ever been spoken about in the human language. And that's just one of the many words they use in very unusual ways.

I know the point is that I have to tune my consciousness to a higher frequency to understand. But I also need to understand atleast a little bit to know how to tune my consciousness to a higher frequency. So frustrating.
Old 22-08-2021, 07:58 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Then there are people who say they seek to escape the cycle of reincarnation.

Yes, in my understanding, here on earth there appear to be death.
That means: Death of the physical body only.

It is a bit difficult to describe, but ill try anyway:

If God is immortal, then it does not die.
When God created adam, adam entered a cycle.
Adam probably made some set of mistakes which brought this cycle of reincarnation.

It looks like there was a try to die, but because there is no death, the spirit is going back into the flesh. (Edit: Instead of staying in/as spirit ?)
Not as a same identity, but as a new one. (The spirit part is the same, but the material part is the new one)

I understand God. If God were cruel, the whole material world would not exists.
But by the Grace of God, it was kept alive.

From my understanding, the material realm was kept alive and death is transformed into the "Experience of Death".

It's like: "Whoever in the Spirit realm wants to experience death, he can do it here."

But there is this factor, which is mostly overlook.

Addiction.

People can be addicted to all kinds of things (not only drugs).
And why should it be a surprise if a Spirit gets addicted to the experience of dying ?

You know, in a Spirit world, there is no such thing as Pain ... (edit: p.s. notice how does this change when you enter the physical/material)

Anyway, with the above information, it should be clear what the Real goal should be: To escape the recycling. To stop it.

Quote:
Not to mention forgetfulness!

Exactly.
Let me ask you, how would you describe a spirit ?

Is it something that can be seen and felt (with fingers or other body parts) or rather something that can be known and felt (emotionally) ?

In my current understanding, A Spirit is a thought.

If you can accept it, then you may probably understand what i said before the last quote, when i ask:

"How can a Thought die ?"

TBH, i'm expecting this answer: "It can't ! It can only try to Forget or Change".

And now your statement of "Forgetfulness" should be answered: This is a place where spirit comes to experience how to Forget.

Quote:
And then idea of creating by default

You have to create something. There can not be 'nothing'.
Nothing would mean only a delay.

Use the parable of the Sun: It has to send a sunbeam out. It does so freely. That is it's happiness.

When the spirit is in God, then it can create only happiness.
When it came here, it had to choose between two choices (instead of previously one): either pain or pleasure.

You can safely replace the word God with the word Love. This should explain the two choices.

Even the bible say something like "Go and multiply" and "Like above, so below"

(EDIT: this "like above, so below" is meant for the creation (creating by default). God, above, creates his happiness. Man, below, creates his. Both can not stop. Only human can change)

Quote:
A creator that doesn't even know it is creating. Crazy...

Well, this is a place of forgetfulness ...
Old 23-08-2021, 02:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_SF
Let me ask you, how would you describe a spirit ?
Is it something that can be seen and felt (with fingers or other body parts) or rather something that can be known and felt (emotionally) ?
Every single idea I have is a question to Abraham. Because this stuff is so infinitely complex.

Well, from my understanding Abraham refers to it as our consciousness. But then they say, we can calibrate to it, which makes it very multilayered. It's hard to distinguish between physical and non-physical. Because when we focus on non-physical, all the definitions change. Where calibrate means, focus on non-physical. But from non-physical, calibrate means to create. To focus a non-physical thought vibration, project its expansion to manifest into physical realisation. Yet, if we look for the manifestation, then it cannot come, because we have to create it from non-physical Source Consciousness.

So then there is the idea of God Source/Spirit. And the idea of REALISING god source/spirit. Which is physical manifestational realisational experience in time space reality of Physical and Non-physical in harmony.

So yes it is emotionally indicated how blended we are. Physical and non-physical. But that blending is just a realisation of how we created our physical reality experience. Which means, the emotions indicate how well we are consciously creating our own reality deliberately and succesfully.

So if I seek the emotion, it never comes. If I choose to focus the emotion from non-physical and let it manifest however it will, I am calibrated to non-physical and calibrating from non-physical, which extends its effect into physical manifestational extension. And it happens by being aware of my awareness and then from my awareness, creating / vibrating in accord with my intended calibration.

And these words intention / calibration are so intertwined and interchangable. I am calibrating in accordance with my intention. But my intention is my calibrating!

So spirit is our consciousness, but there are many consciousness' that we got acces to. So then they further distinguish spirit into lesser and greater spirits. Like dim lights and bright lights. Source Consciousness, and Physically focused consciousness. Consciousness and high consciousness. And they say the higher one is more deliberate and thus more lucid. More intentional.

But those intentions are also inspired by physical. So physical and non-physical are the same. But to succesfully understand the creation process, they refer us back to our individual consciousness, non-physical, to understand that that part of who we truely are, from our non-physical consciousness source of being, is the one that holds all of our intentions. And do they mean, that it holds all of the intentions we place there? Or literally it holds it even beyond our knowing? Because they say the latter.

Also when they say we are a point of view (spirit, extension of God). And then they say, but dont feel small and insignificant. We are a perspective and thus are important. But my point of view feels like it doesn't know anything. But then again, it realises it wants to know everything and understand it more clearly. And then Abraham comes and helps me remember and says "there is a reason why you don't remember, we are here to help you remember.

But why?! Why did God, who knows everything, extended into a lesser knowing, and created my point of view, which knows less.

My spirit does feel addicted/enjoying creating reality. But my spirit does that because it wants to reach a knowing of a greater self. But if God did not extend me into a lesser knowing, I would not have to create that knowing and seek it through physical dreams. I could just remain in non-physical and know all of it. Unless God itself is the same as my point of view, spirit, consciousness, and doesn't know everything.

But that would defy all logic. Because my experience shows there are always greater knowings out there than mine. Yet, if I created those, then it must mean, even before I created my experience of knowing this greater knowing, it must have already existed, if even as a potential. And to think that if I am doing that then God is doing that? Through me?

So in that case, God doesn't know everything. Then why should we even call it God? It makes no sense! Because if God does know everything, then I understand it and I can say ok, I agree, this is my experience. But why am I able to experience a disconnect from that knowing? Even if I return to my Source Consciousness, my spirit, doesn't know everything. So I either got no acces to my spirit, or... My experience is... My spirit Got no acces to God. The greater spirit.

Or maybe my spirit doesn't want acces to God knowing... But then that would imply, that God is unhappy with its own knowing! That makes zero sense either.

I want to know God. But if I have to create the knowing of God. Then why was I allowed to create the not knowing of God in the first place? Because the seperation is not real, just an experience. But since god is a point of view that knows everything, then why would it, with all that knowing choose to create a lesser knowing like me, which then has to choose to create the greater knowing?

Unless the infinite freedom of God is fake. And it is part of the cycle of forgetfulness. And rememberance. Which doesn't jive with the definition of God, but could be true. Since everything is an illusion. And occasionally the God Perspective manifests. And tells us like Jesus "you can do what I can and more!" like abraham says the same thing. Everyone can acces source.

But when I acces Source, it is me, and there is nothing there except what I choose to create. But when I create it, it seems like what I created inspired me to more that I can create. Meaning, it already existed, and just points towards the greater version of itself. But why are we in the unknowing uncreated. Why did god create everything and be like "ok now I create you, a consciousness/creator like me, but unknowing and now you are in my creation and now you can extend my creation into further specific new perspectives of my creation, creating upon my creation."

Why more variety? It makes no sense. Its like.... All this stuff. All this infinity... Just to create more stuff? Just for the sake of more things? More experiences?

It seems like God doesn't care about good or bad. Like it gave up on the idea of goodness. Because there cannot be goodness without badness. If that is the case, then infinite existence is pointless. There wont ever be anything that is ultimately good forever. We need to forget as much to know. Suffer as much as to feel pleasure. We need to create a new experience to have a new experience. In which case, the experience is fake in the first place. Just like God's creation wasn't perfect enough. Our creation wont be perfect enough either.

And these statements are all of my ever expanding infinite questions. I understand I got Source within me, but if I need to create that Source in my own image/likeness in order to experience it, then what is the point of Source? And what is the point of creating also? Because I will always be creating something that is meaningless. And then Abraham would say, then you will be connecting to Source by knowing that it is meaningful and thus create that experience. But what is the point of needing to create that if Source created me as the one that experiences Source as meaningless. Then any meaning I give it and receive from it, will be equally as fake and meaningless imo.

And in that sense, I am free to create and experience any meaning. And there is really nothing more to it. Just dreaming for the sake of dreaming. Altho it is nice to create positive experiences. Since I am free to do so, but they always turn out to be an illusion anyway. Which means I just gotta create an enjoyable illusion for the joy of it. Not for the realness of it or value of it, other than how enjoyable it is. And I can agree with that, from Abraham.

But then where does this Joy come from? And why do they say that Joy indicates alignment with Source? Well, perhaps they mean alignment with the Source knowing that it is all fake anyway. Just for the enjoyment of delusion/illusion/maya/dream/experience. Just for the fun of experiencing a perspective and fine tuning for new perspectives more enjoyable perhaps. As the next best thing I wanna dream about, after this dream inspires a new and a new and a new. And then returning to Source knowing that it is all just a dream, only to dream some more, because there exists literally nothing else than my consciousness and the endless dreams that it chooses to dream.