Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 21-06-2021, 07:47 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Realize that nobody is going to help you getting out, unless you DECIDE to do it by yourself.

If you feel like ****, CHANGE YOUR BELIEFS/PERCEPTION of reality until you feel completely awesome.
Old 21-06-2021, 11:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flora
Did you ever talk to a doctor about this?
You know, maybe thats a condition that is part of your neurlogical system.

When tehe is realy nothing that makes you (just a little) happy in any way, please go see a doctor.
You're right, it is more a physical condition, of feeling tired. No doctor necessery, as it's luckily not permanent, but temporary. And I'm finding ways to improve.
I've also found that making peace with the lack of emotion, that limbo state of wonder... Or the neutral zone, or tipping of the scales, once I make peace with that, it lasts less long. I go through it quicker. And the more I completely let go and allow, and have no expectation and be at complete PEACE with the reality or experience, or just being, and complete acceptance. Then I am able to pass through this limbo. Trusting that it is the way, trusting that I know the way. Which in this case, I am lucky that I do.

There is a resistance towards it, that backfires, and keeps me there longer in the end, untill I find a way to let go and accept it, then I stay there and be there and allow it to be what it is, and it just passes more easily. Also accepting that if it takes longer, that all of it is for a good reason and purpose and it is all for my most benefit. That even enjoying and relaxing into the length of the duration of the limbo. That helps me to really reset and transition into the new energies, that is due to further integration of the old. In that limbo.

I guess it is about trusting, that even no emotion, is still an emotion. And no emotion is better than negative emotion. And if allowed, no emotion, can become positive emotion. It is very subtle, and almost invisible, but letting everything be what it is, and allowing everything, really helps settle dust, and bring the clarity of new light. New energy, new inspiration and new reality.

I'm seeing positive improvement, it does take some time to really learn how this process works of shifting through the energy states. One thing I learned allot, from this experience, is really that it is all about perspective. I am not so much changing the energy, but perceiving one that already exists, that already is slightly improved.

I guess the resistance is about accepting that the old one will still always exist. And that it really at the same time, can never be experienced in the exact same way, anyway, so might as well move on. That is what makes it difficult to accept, yet easier also. And learning to really balance all of it, to find new footing to move forward into a new reality.

Crossing the treshhold, really requires allot of balancing of so many different aspects, into a sort of zero point of neutrality, and really integrate everything so completely, so as to completely, introduce a complete new reality, a complete new perspective, a complete new dimension, a new perspective that travels into a new reality. Causing the past and future, to coincide into the new realisation of the new reality, here and now. It is not about constantly waking up to a new dream. But more about becoming lucid in the dream one is in. And requires great acceptance. To the multi dimensional nature of existence.
Old 21-06-2021, 11:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScientificExplorer
Realize that nobody is going to help you getting out, unless you DECIDE to do it by yourself.

If you feel like ****, CHANGE YOUR BELIEFS/PERCEPTION of reality until you feel completely awesome.
Yeah this is so true. I had to really accept that it's all meaningless. And really integrate that. To really collapse my perspective. And let it become reborn. From the neutral state. And trust that it is really a natural process. And that there will be a good reality on the other end of that limbo.

It really helps to draw to me all the things that I really care about. All the people. All the beings. And all the energies that I love. And just let go and die and let everything be what it is and release all trying. To fall asleep into the awakening. To really fall deeply asleep into the awakening.

In the end it doesn't matter how I do it. Because trying things was the issue. I know the beneficial energies, but I really had to find the total embracing of that point where I know nothing anymore. And trust that my being has developed sufficient callibration, that I can let go and let the integration happen on deeper levels of my being, greater levels. And And trust that the limbo is sometimes the quickest path towards the greatest most accelerated of joys.

I am where I am... It is what it is. And simply letting go of everything that no longer is necessery or relevant. Like trying things or expecting things. But just being and doing what I want to do, and let everything be taken care of by everything.
Old 21-06-2021, 11:57 PM
Master
Sometimes I know not the path, so that I can learn to accept where I am. And I remember, that my greatest desire is to really accept everything that exists.

And as I realise that I can never experience the past in the exact same way, ever again, then death no longer is an issue. And I no longer take note of all the forgetting, and allow myself to be more forgiving.
Old 21-07-2021, 03:31 AM
Pathfinder

Same question here. I will be following this thread.
Old 25-07-2021, 06:34 PM
Newbie ;)

I think it is fine to have sad thoughts and be sad at times. I do not think ssadness has more power than lets say happiness. But I do think it is important to know the root of our sadness and sorrow and face it as much as we can so we can let in more happiness into our lives.

Too much sadness can harm us spiritually and physically so it is important to seek out professional help out or therapy when we can't handle it alone or even with friends and family any longer.
Old 25-07-2021, 06:36 PM
Newbie ;)

I do not think that thought creates our reality. it is thought plus emotion sustained over time that creates our reality when it is unified and intense enough.