Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 08-01-2021, 11:36 PM
BunnyJen90

Empath?

I just took this test how well I can identify emotions and got 14 out of 20 which means I am better than average at identifying emotions. I'm not sure how accurate this test is but seems to be from credible source. Now I'm suddenly wondering if this could mean I am actually more empathic than I give myself credit for. I know that everyone has some empathy some just more than others, but I always thought when it came to empathy I lacked more than others. I have even been told I can be stuck up at times so this is a complete shock to me.
Old 09-01-2021, 11:43 AM
BunnyJen90

I didnt think of that. Growing up I was put in special ed making me feel as though something was wrong with me and making me doubt in myself. Still to this day I have doubts which makes it hard for me to believe in my abilities. Perhaps that's why I come off as stuck up even though I am actually caring.
Old 09-01-2021, 04:28 PM
BunnyJen90

Yeah and I'm not sure what to do about that. Despite having a job and living on my own now I still feel like something is wrong with me and even that nothing I do matters. It isn't like me to be so stuck in the past but I'm not sure what to do. It isn't like I can erase my memory of being in special ed and being labeled as adhd and autistic.
Old 09-01-2021, 04:47 PM
ketzer

I know how you all feel.
Old 09-01-2021, 05:32 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyJen90
I didnt think of that. Growing up I was put in special ed making me feel as though something was wrong with me and making me doubt in myself. Still to this day I have doubts which makes it hard for me to believe in my abilities. Perhaps that's why I come off as stuck up even though I am actually caring.

This really resonates with me. I’ve gone through a similar thing as well. It is possible to heal. The more you trust in yourself the more apparent that becomes.
Old 09-01-2021, 08:01 PM
BunnyJen90

Still I often worry what if others are right and I am ADHD. However though there doesn't seem to be much evidence that I really am adhd. I have had my iq tested and it turns out I am average intelligence and I think if I really was adhd I wouldn't be that intelligent. The only way I seem to be adhd I guess is I am energetic and lack focus and can get caught up in my own thoughts sometimes. Still my intelligence is average so i can't have adhd. If I really am adhd then I fear I am useless and nothing I do matters. That's what society thinks of disabled people anyway.
Old 09-01-2021, 08:48 PM
BunnyJen90

I have read online that people with adhd can have average to above average intelligence but wasn't sure how true it is. Still society treats those with disabilities differently like in my case by putting me in special ed. And besides I'd much rather have super powers like a super hero and be different in a good way than have a disability and be different in a bad way.
Old 10-01-2021, 12:25 AM
BunnyJen90

That could be but I still worry I could be ADHD. And hopefully I can feel better about this, but I'm not sure what I can do.
Old 11-01-2021, 03:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyJen90
I have read online that people with adhd can have average to above average intelligence but wasn't sure how true it is. Still society treats those with disabilities differently like in my case by putting me in special ed. And besides I'd much rather have super powers like a super hero and be different in a good way than have a disability and be different in a bad way.

Hi,

I find that testing systems depend a lot of who is testing and what they are trying to prove.

I have been tested more than once for business related abilities. I get things like "unlimited potential for accomplishment". Business looks for those with that kind of ability.

In the educational world I am dyslectic. Which means I am not a linear learner. That makes me a problem for their systems.

I have a friend like myself who got tested in Greece. She was more than dyslectic. She was on the autistic spectrum. We are both a lot more than ADHD. We are more than empathic. We are psychic.

Gifts and abilities are problems for those who can not deal with talented people. You will learn this sooner or later I suspect.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 12-01-2021, 10:36 PM
BunnyJen90

I've heard about people with adhd being indigo children and actually being psychic but I'm not entirely sure I believe that since I'm not entirely sure rather or not to believe in psychic powers. Anyway seems to be true that I am empathic though. Also it seems I just tell myself that I'm useless just to have something to be sad about but deep down I know I am not useless.