Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2006, 01:17 AM
kundalini

Hi alexpapa, this is synchronicity, as some of the other members here have already stated. Just relax and enjoy fitting together the puzzle pieces. The more you look out for these signs, the more you will notice them and begin to see an underlying connectedness linking them.

I also agree with Rose. Do not focus on the Sixth Eye Chakra too much, at least not in the beginning. The Heart Chakra is a good chakra to focus on, as Rose said and always also remember to ground yourself after working with these Chakras.

Kundalini.
Old 06-10-2006, 09:27 PM
Lapis

"ok it's so crypitc it's driving me mad."

alexpapa,

Our ego selves and our linear intellectual minds simply can't cope or decipher higher faster and much larger 'reality'. So everytime you slip up out of your lower vibrating parts (ego and linear mind etc.) you'll naturally experience the sorts of things you've shared. 'Synchronicitys' are really just indicating when we've expanded to a higher level of consciousness (and even dimension) and we easily see/feel/hear/sense so much more than "normal". Synchronicitys are showing us that we're functioning in more of a NON-linear multi-dimensional state. We can't cram all that higher faster stuff back down into our ego selves and expect it to understand. It just can't. It wasn't designed for that level of 'reality'. So of course it's going to drive you mad trying to run 220 through 110!!!

The more you can accept these levels and this form of consciousness without your ego driving Your car.......the sooner these messages/communitations/awareness etc. will become very comfortable and familiar to you. Then the fun really starts. Let go and fly and don't worry about "understanding" it all in the old lower vibrating ways. Good luck with it.

Last edited by Lapis : 06-10-2006 at 09:29 PM.
Old 07-10-2006, 01:42 AM
alexpapa

Lapis - you just made so much sense...

I was out tonight, my friends convinced me to go to a bar - I told them I didn't want to (and I knew the reason why, without knowing the reason why if that makes sense) - I saw my ex-fiance there...

I don't know if it was intent or synchronicity, but we all had a good laugh about it in the end...

I think at the end of the day, it's about seeing the signs, accepting it and just enjoying it...

and most importantly - loving it all

thank you!
Old 07-10-2006, 11:03 PM
Lapis

alexpapa,

"...loving it all..."

Wise words indeed for what else is there? Thanks for that reminder.
Old 10-10-2006, 10:45 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexpapa
I can't believe they are coincidences.

I have been trying to work on my third eye through meditation and sometimes get to the stage where I feel a dull "pain" (not sure if pain is the right word) in just the right spot between my eyes...

I just get frustrated (which I'm sure is normal) when I don't see a sign and only realise it later...

Hello Sir.

Please could I suggest a slight change to how you're working?

The thing about the chakras is, they vent upwards? Like a smoke stack.
So when there are lower vibrational energies in the lower chakras, they will pollute the higher chakras and make their work more difficult / distorted.

I'd probably recommend going out into nature for a few hours, every once in a while. And to draw the energies there into your body.
Feel what they do to you?
This helps to cleanse the root chakra. Which is your connection to the energy source your chakras need to work properly.

After a while, you'll probably start to notice a slight change in your work.
When this chakra is clearer, then progress through the others, working on any lower vibrational urges that rise to the surface.

I guarantee when you are through, your vision will be second to none.

Unfortunately in this game, this procedure is rarely taught, and it is necessary if we want clear vision.
Spiritual tendancy is to go right for the top, to the higher stuff, without clearing out the lower stuff that affects it.

Hopefully it will fall into place!

Take care,

AM
Old 03-01-2007, 01:36 PM
multidimensional being

Hiya all i agree with what everyone else said. But would like to add that i do believe in coin coincidences to me its fate.

Ps just like to add that its nice to be apart of a site with such nice like minded people.
Old 03-01-2007, 02:09 PM
dreamer

Hey alexpapa,

the dull ache in your third eye is just it becoming activated, go with it. Do you look into your third eye whilst meditating? If not i've found it benificial, all the main scriptures talk of focusing your attention between the eyes and on the heart, have a read of the gospel of thomas, the bhagavad gita, zen and the tao te ching for some good tips.

Last edited by dreamer : 03-01-2007 at 02:21 PM.
Closed Thread