Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 19-10-2016, 04:52 AM
Lepus

Question Vampirism

Hello,

Are there any books regarding Vampirism? There are websites on Vampiric Magick, including rituals. I know about the infamous Energy Vampire known to drain energy from another person unknowingly. Is it possible to manipulate energy and transfer back the energies to the victim? Is Vampirism a branch off of Necromancy?

Blessed be,
Lepus
Old 19-10-2016, 09:25 PM
Experiencer
Well I know about (human) energy vampires. But I don't know much about them, just that the side effects are completely negative and draining. Literally. You can fall to depression and all that bad stuff.

If you bond with a real vampire however, one can choose to share their abilities with you, or help you achieve your own abilities/powers. This may or may not include energy transfer. It depends on the type of vampire and their strength.
If you happen to have an interest in this, you can read some experiences and what-not at creepyhollows.com. Go to the forum section on vampires or post your own question in that section there.

That site is also extremely useful to any questions you have about other spirits/entities outside of our realm. Have fun ;]
Old 20-10-2016, 11:40 PM
Lepus

Hello Solarian,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solarian
Well I know about (human) energy vampires. But I don't know much about them, just that the side effects are completely negative and draining. Literally. You can fall to depression and all that bad stuff.

If you bond with a real vampire however, one can choose to share their abilities with you, or help you achieve your own abilities/powers. This may or may not include energy transfer. It depends on the type of vampire and their strength.
If you happen to have an interest in this, you can read some experiences and what-not at creepyhollows.com. Go to the forum section on vampires or post your own question in that section there.

That site is also extremely useful to any questions you have about other spirits/entities outside of our realm. Have fun ;]

I know Vampirism has nothing to do with Wicca, but it is a magickal system. A system that has no section here on SF to post under. Therefore, I took my chances to post it under Wicca. I am glad someone was able to reply. I was afraid this thread would be left unanswered. .

I'm not interested in the whole blood drainage. I'm inclined towards the magickal aspect of Vampirism per se. I was wonderng if one can do good being a Psychic Vampire by drainng the bad symptoms from the victim. Of course, the symptoms will be left on the Energy Vampire, but one can always use the grounding technique to release the negative energies.

I did read somewhere about connecting with a real Vampire through the astral realm. But I would assume there is nothing positive having a bond with a Vampire. It is equivalent to a Incubi and Succubi. They will drain my energy. I'm sure I must stoop low to work with a Vampire.

I'll check out the website. Thanks!

Blessed be,
Lepus
Old 21-10-2016, 02:46 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lepus
Hello Solarian,

I know Vampirism has nothing to do with Wicca, but it is a magickal system. A system that has no section here on SF to post under. Therefore, I took my chances to post it under Wicca. I am glad someone was able to reply. I was afraid this thread would be left unanswered. .

I'm not interested in the whole blood drainage. I'm inclined towards the magickal aspect of Vampirism per se. I was wonderng if one can do good being a Psychic Vampire by drainng the bad symptoms from the victim. Of course, the symptoms will be left on the Energy Vampire, but one can always use the grounding technique to release the negative energies.

I did read somewhere about connecting with a real Vampire through the astral realm. But I would assume there is nothing positive having a bond with a Vampire. It is equivalent to a Incubi and Succubi. They will drain my energy. I'm sure I must stoop low to work with a Vampire.

I'll check out the website. Thanks!

Blessed be,
Lepus

Haha there are a lot of misconceptions out there about entities.
First, let's bring awareness to this. If you take human beings and put them on a spectrum of light to dark, it is rare for one to be all good and rare for one to be all evil. We all have a unique balance of both. We all have free will, both natures of good and bad, but more commonly most of us choose to do good.
Well unless your hands have never been filthy and you've never sinned, then I am wrong.

Now, perhaps the vampires and succubi/inccubi you have heard of in books and the media are all quite evil. But they also portray most aliens and ET's as all evil. My mother has her mind set that all ETs are not from God at all. Little does she know we are related, that they are the nephilim in the Bible, and more. We all come from Source. The good and the bad, together is Source.

So actually, there are good vampires, demons, sexual spirits, ect.
Likewise, there are also pretty naughty angels, dark fairies, and even some dark mermaids.

And another misconception, the real vampires that are inhuman won't be draining your blood, and most of them actually love offerings of the darkest chocolate and the oldest, reddest wine. To keep them happy and in good health, you take them to a crowded place like a mall and they freely feed on the energies of crowds, this way is safe and they are not completely draining one person, but a little bit of everyone and the balance is not disturbed. Some however, love for their keeper to eat a rare steak so that they make take the energy of what you consume. Magick is wonderful!
And really, as spirit companions, they are very loyal to their human companions, as well as their friends and families. The only ones who would wish to deceive, turn on you and do harm, are the ones who are all evil in nature. Just like a human that is rotten to the core.

To say you are stooping low to work with one is...harsh. The inhuman races of entities and spirits and ETs once coincided with us humans, but actually we are the ones who have stooped low as to have inequality and destruction.
But they have lives and free will just as we do, they die and have offspring, they make friends outside of their realm, as I do. Only judgment and discrimination knows boundaries, and like us most of them choose to be good.

But you can also choose to work with a spirit or entity of healing that is all good in nature.

Now, perhaps what you are seeking for is not actually vampirism, or vampires. Either way, those terms deal with draining or taking.
You might want to look at reiki, we have a section for that here, and it is giving back energy in return, healing energy. There are also some ways to heal from a distant use your own energy to send to others. You can heal physical ailments and such :)

I do hope you find what you are looking for :)
Love and light friend~
Old 23-10-2016, 10:19 PM
Lepus

Hello Solarian,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solarian
Haha there are a lot of misconceptions out there about entities.
First, let's bring awareness to this. If you take human beings and put them on a spectrum of light to dark, it is rare for one to be all good and rare for one to be all evil. We all have a unique balance of both. We all have free will, both natures of good and bad, but more commonly most of us choose to do good.
Well unless your hands have never been filthy and you've never sinned, then I am wrong.

Now, perhaps the vampires and succubi/inccubi you have heard of in books and the media are all quite evil. But they also portray most aliens and ET's as all evil. My mother has her mind set that all ETs are not from God at all. Little does she know we are related, that they are the nephilim in the Bible, and more. We all come from Source. The good and the bad, together is Source.

So actually, there are good vampires, demons, sexual spirits, ect.
Likewise, there are also pretty naughty angels, dark fairies, and even some dark mermaids.

And another misconception, the real vampires that are inhuman won't be draining your blood, and most of them actually love offerings of the darkest chocolate and the oldest, reddest wine. To keep them happy and in good health, you take them to a crowded place like a mall and they freely feed on the energies of crowds, this way is safe and they are not completely draining one person, but a little bit of everyone and the balance is not disturbed. Some however, love for their keeper to eat a rare steak so that they make take the energy of what you consume. Magick is wonderful!
And really, as spirit companions, they are very loyal to their human companions, as well as their friends and families. The only ones who would wish to deceive, turn on you and do harm, are the ones who are all evil in nature. Just like a human that is rotten to the core.

To say you are stooping low to work with one is...harsh. The inhuman races of entities and spirits and ETs once coincided with us humans, but actually we are the ones who have stooped low as to have inequality and destruction.
But they have lives and free will just as we do, they die and have offspring, they make friends outside of their realm, as I do. Only judgment and discrimination knows boundaries, and like us most of them choose to be good.

But you can also choose to work with a spirit or entity of healing that is all good in nature.

Now, perhaps what you are seeking for is not actually vampirism, or vampires. Either way, those terms deal with draining or taking.
You might want to look at reiki, we have a section for that here, and it is giving back energy in return, healing energy. There are also some ways to heal from a distant use your own energy to send to others. You can heal physical ailments and such :)

I do hope you find what you are looking for :)
Love and light friend~

When a magickal system follows the Left-Hand path you are bound to deal with nefarious 'entities'. Vampiric Magick is after all a branch off of Necromancy that involves draining the life force from the victims from both dead, or alive. I'm not interested in entities though. After reading the Witches' Bible on thoughtforms, I'm convinced they are only created through your mind and given power by acknowledging their existence by giving it characteristics and a depiction on how they look like. Just like Zozo. This brings me back to the Principle of Mentalism in the Hermetic Principles. The All Is Mind. The Universe is Mental. Regarding Nephilims (Giants) they were created by the watchers, which to some belive to be fallen angels, others ETs. These Giants soon died off due to the destructive nature that the watchers created by mingling with humans in western civilization. These watchers were punished and sealed away, but they left behind valuable information such as astrology, cutting of the root, plant medicine, etc. There were remains of Giant skeletons found in Europe? Anyway, I'm not sure if it's real. I'm not denying the existence of ETs. Some say they helped humans build the pyramids. And as a Wiccan, there is no such thing as being either evil or good. Like you mentioned, we all have a balance of both polarity. The only reason I said, "there is nothing positive having a bond with a Vampire, is for one just like humans they can deceive and two require energy."

There was this article I've read about humans living together with mermaids, goblins, elves, etc. But it doesn't hold much evidence to support that, unless there is and I'm not looking hard enough.

I did find a book on Asetian tradition from the order of Aset Ka. It contains information on Vampirism.

Blessed be,
Lepus
Old 24-10-2016, 08:01 AM
Master
Just a small correction of "left-hand path", Lepus. Many people, myself included, follow a "crooked path", using both left-hand and right hand paths as appropriate. The model we follow is Nature itself [the predator-prey relationship is a good example] In nature, some species flounder while others succeed. The classic study is the relationship between the Arctic Fox and the Arctic Hare. Their populations follow sine-waves juxtaposed by 180 degrees.
Remember, Light without Dark is not possible. It's all a question of Balance !
Old 24-10-2016, 12:05 PM
Experiencer
When a magickal system follows the Left-Hand path you are bound to deal with nefarious 'entities'.
***Oh dearest, no! Left hand, right hand, the world is not in just black and white. I follow the third path and embrace both natures (of myself). I have a grey natured spirit companion, we don't practice necromancy, I don't make human/animal sacrifices to him. There are respectively white arts, grey/dark arts, and then black arts. I don't deal with black arts or nefarious entities. I just don't want you to think I do crazy stuff. I sacrifice rich sweets to my grey companion, his favorite, and truly a sacrifice as those are also my favorite! ;) that's what I mean when a vampire can be grey, a watcher can be grey, an angel can be grey and are not the fallen, but greys can grant wishes in the name of justice without harm, without upsetting the karmic balance, merely speeding it up. But I understand the laws of Wicca. And Hecate knows all. I started off as Wiccan (I admire the practice because I wouldn't be this far in spiritual consciousness without knowing it) but I evolved as I expanded, and magick is...truly magickal

Vampiric Magick is after all a branch off of Necromancy that involves draining the life force from the victims from both dead, or alive.
***if they are of black arts/nature, yes. Vampires are sexual and have human-like desires, and so they will never be light natured or white arts, or right handed, lol. Yea it has a negative stigma, but most of them made the choice not to actually go that way. I understand your fear though. They can really betray if they want and cause some serious damage. Example: if you hurt a white being, they will let it be and turn the other cheek. But a grey won't deny the pain you've caused them; they would let you know it and they generally choose not to harm you, while a black will definitely do all negative things to make you undone, even hurting those who had nothing to do with it directly. They will even hurt you without cause because they just enjoy that kind of thing.

I'm not interested in entities though. After reading the Witches' Bible on thoughtforms, I'm convinced they are only created through your mind and given power by acknowledging their existence by giving it characteristics and a depiction on how they look like. Just like Zozo. This brings me back to the Principle of Mentalism in the Hermetic Principles. The All Is Mind. The Universe is Mental.
***That's how magick works. things exist without our beliefs or not, but giving thought into them does give them power. As Wiccan, and a witch even more so, you should know that everything you incorporate magick into must be done with will and intent. But yeah, you can choose what and who you give power to. There are also those called torah that you can create with your mind and give power to. But I don't advise that at all.

Regarding Nephilims (Giants) they were created by the watchers, which to some belive to be fallen angels, others ETs. These Giants soon died off due to the destructive nature that the watchers created by mingling with humans in western civilization. These watchers were punished and sealed away, but they left behind valuable information such as astrology, cutting of the root, plant medicine, etc. There were remains of Giant skeletons found in Europe? Anyway, I'm not sure if it's real. I'm not denying the existence of ETs. Some say they helped humans build the pyramids.
***The dark/grey watchers are known to be the fallen ones that were sealed away, but actually they just lowered their vibrations by choice because they wanted to give into human desires, they aren't sealed away. There are light watchers, the white arts, and they have guided humanity for the greater good since the beginning of time. The black arts watchers aren't even watchers anymore...You become something else entirely when you lose yourself.
***I remember being exactly where you are While I wouldn't depend on the Christian Bible to be the one and only truth, it's pretty accurate, especially about our history of how we have come to be. But you can't read it straight up, you have to read between the lines, and the truth is right under our noses. The ETs are are also of white, grey and black. Most are white, and our planet is infested with blacks. The world governments, money enslavement, ect. It's the reason why humanity can't evolve as a whole, but many are spiritually awakening like you. The higher our vibrations, the faster we can get out of their grasp. The proof is all around the world, old systems are collapsing and everything is in chaos. If you're ever interested all the knowledge is around us. You've come to a great place!

And as a Wiccan, there is no such thing as being either evil or good. Like you mentioned, we all have a balance of both polarity. The only reason I said, "there is nothing positive having a bond with a Vampire, is for one just like humans they can deceive and two require energy."
***Can is the key word. But we all have free will. Sure I embrace my grey/dark nature (not black arts, not left hand), but I don't like to deceive so I choose not to. Certainly you must be the same way, so not all humans are void of love. It's the same with vampires..I suppose I defend them because I happen to know they can be very intimate. All path followers require energy. It just depends what kind of energy you choose to require. That's why those who actually do practice black arts/the left hand, have to do some pretty unspeakable things, and murder is not even the worse of it. Grey/dark just means the mixture of black and white. I embrace my sexual nature, i Get a thrill out of horror movies and pulling mischievous pranks, I socially drink, I consume meat, I don't refrain from cussing, and I try not to, but I often fight fire with fire. I try to practice Martin Luther King Jr.'s quote as a mantra because I strive to forgive my enemies, though it may take some time, lol But I don't deny these humanly parts of myself, I simply embrace it and BE MYSELF.

There was this article I've read about humans living together with mermaids, goblins, elves, etc. But it doesn't hold much evidence to support that, unless there is and I'm not looking hard enough.
*** It isn't that you aren't looking hard enough, love. It's just you haven't had your own experiences with them. If you ever want, all you must do is dig deeper and expand what you know of the truth. That is what spirituality is all about after all :)

I did find a book on Asetian tradition from the order of Aset Ka. It contains information on Vampirism.
***All things have its origins, just like how Christianity was originally racist, started slavery, degraded women, and did living sacrifices of humans and animals. But 'branching' off from traditions is still a completely new direction and approach which installs a different school of thought with new principals, morals, ethics and values. Love is the movement and is the right way.

***Love, I hope I didn't offend you in any way by speaking freely. I was not offended in any way, and I yield to the opinions of others. I just don't want you to think I worship the devil, kill for sport, hurt and deceive others for fun, have sexual intercourse with the dead, eat the dead and other weird things. You know, those are the true black arts, the true left hand path, and it's truly horrific, lonely, real darkness void of light; it's only black and nothing shines through. It has no hope, knows no kindness or mercy, and I do not embrace that part of me though I know I have it, as I know every human has it because each of us are very capable of it. Every dog can bite, but less than few have ever bitten me, so without discrimination, I don't hold it against all dogs to be deceivers (cuz even the most vicious ones are cute and cuddly). You and I, we're good people, and really that's what matters, otherwise we wouldn't be having this conversation
***I understand you may not agree with what I'm saying, but I'm only putting in my two cents, and how you take it is up to you; I'm not trying to debate, start a fight, or anything like that. I love you and you have a beautiful soul, a beautiful mind. It shines and I see that.
Love and light, my friend~
Old 24-10-2016, 12:40 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
Just a small correction of "left-hand path", Lepus. Many people, myself included, follow a "crooked path", using both left-hand and right hand paths as appropriate. The model we follow is Nature itself [the predator-prey relationship is a good example] In nature, some species flounder while others succeed. The classic study is the relationship between the Arctic Fox and the Arctic Hare. Their populations follow sine-waves juxtaposed by 180 degrees.
Remember, Light without Dark is not possible. It's all a question of Balance !

Oh I just noticed you posted this because because i literally have been carefully typing up a reply since right before the Walking Dead came on last night. Lol
But yeah, precisely, the crooked path you speak of is the third path I know. Withought the sun, the view of shadows would be gone, and vice versa. People cannot be without their king, and a king cannot be without his people. Light/masculine, dark/feminine. If you are too masculine you can be too greedy, selfish and will not yield to others. Too feminine, and you can let others walk all over you and become weak. The right balance of both allows you to be a good, strong leader, generous and healing without being a pushover lacking self confidence. So the true left hand is really all black and no white. That is totally different from grey/dark, which is present of light. You were able to put it in a much simpler, noncomplex context than I, and I suppose I'm a little embarrassed about that, lol
Old 24-10-2016, 09:17 PM
Knower

If you have come in contact with "source" or "nothingness " there is no need to use vampiric techniques (although, still possible to do so) If youbdrain someone who is ill, it's possible to pick up symptoms of what they have. Many people are vampires without even knowing it, simply considering themselves empathic or whatever. If iu want to preform the technique imagine a drain from yourself to the victim and draw in their eneger into your solar plexus
Old 25-10-2016, 07:44 AM
Lepus

Hello,

I will reply your responses, but will need time. And Solarian, I'm not offended.

Blessed be,
Lepus