Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2006, 09:14 PM
Makoorakoo

Precognition

hey has anyone ever experienced this because i have recently had this effect come to me and it is that i can see the future as though i live it it would be nice if someone could give advice or help on the subject.

i thank you for reading may peace come to you
Old 04-09-2006, 09:38 PM
Deactivated Account
i did a test for this on the internet i think i got 98% trouble is you don't know how accurate trhese things are
Old 05-09-2006, 03:30 PM
DASA

Pre-cognition

Hi Makoorakoo,

I've had some limited experience of this in the past. How exactly did your experience take shape? Was it part of a dream, or a waking deja-vu, or something else entirely?

Best Wishes,

Das
Old 05-09-2006, 04:33 PM
Makoorakoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DASA
Hi Makoorakoo,

I've had some limited experience of this in the past. How exactly did your experience take shape? Was it part of a dream, or a waking deja-vu, or something else entirely?

Best Wishes,

Das

it was basically like real life it usually happens when i am sat at my computer then i seem to end up in a different time stream so perhaps it could be waking deja-vu
Old 06-09-2006, 11:11 AM
DASA

So it suddenly happens while you are awake, but then you experience another visible 'reality'?

I'm just wondering - is it your future you are seeing, or other peoples? Sometimes I've heard that people can see general events, and then in other cases they see their own specific future exactly.

If it is your own future then have you later experienced the actual things themselves happening to confirm it?

You might find this link interesting? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Precognition

Best Wishes,

Das
Old 06-09-2006, 11:56 AM
Light Mage

I sometimes have intuition/precognition when playing video games.

I guess it's not really the same though...
Old 06-09-2006, 03:49 PM
Makoorakoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DASA
So it suddenly happens while you are awake, but then you experience another visible 'reality'?

I'm just wondering - is it your future you are seeing, or other peoples? Sometimes I've heard that people can see general events, and then in other cases they see their own specific future exactly.

If it is your own future then have you later experienced the actual things themselves happening to confirm it?

You might find this link interesting? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Precognition

Best Wishes,

Das

i have recently seen my future and a friends future which have come into being so they are confirmed. I have just today consulted my tarot cards on the matter and i get references to love and pain. perhaps there is a link in this. btw thanks for the link it was useful
Old 17-09-2006, 03:19 AM
Lapis

Lightbulb Precognition

I think that all the so-called "psychic" abilities are becoming far more common in the masses than ever before. I've watched strangers (while out shopping) telepathing with each other and not even realize what they'd just done!

I've also watched strangers pick up or 'read' energy from me and I know they didn't know what they were doing but just that they sensed something from me.

Precognition can manifest for us in different ways like while OOB dreaming. This way is really the most common and easy because we're out of our bodies and in a slightly higher state so we're more receptive. Another way was actually already described by some of you in your posts but I'm not sure if you caught what you'd said. Someone mentioned that they enter this state when they play games and that's rather common as our brains change gears so to speak when we 'zone out' using whatever tool. TV, daydreaming, game playing, meditating, stairing at the wall! We enter a slightly altered state when we're doing these type of things and often that's when we're far more receptive to picking up all sorts of other 'things'.

The more familiar you get with consciously functioning in these types of altered states and maintain being there, the more you'll perceive other things. Also finer, faster and higher dimensions and some of what goes on in them too. The hard part is getting that info back down here accurately and remembering it once you've reentered "normal" slower consciousness again!
Old 18-05-2007, 03:49 PM
plexus1

i went through a patch a few years ago with precognition, it was while i would be wide awake, and very often spot on! i was up all night once, we was ment to be going on a oong day out in the car and i kept having thoughts about the tyres and wheels on the car going wrong, in the morning i said to the hubbie we muct get the spare fixed at the next garage we pass, we got 10 miles down the road and the injectors on the car went, i was a bit of but it did stop the wheels going round! another one i had was the feeling that some one was going to drive into me, i went to great lenghs to make sure my insurance was up to date as i was worried, it took about 5 weeks of worry every time i got in the car, but a woman did hit the car, and right it of, but she was the one with no insurance, so i was a bit out there to! i have had things like this since a was a kid, but i did go through a stage where it was to much and asked it to go away, which it did! but i can deal with it better now, i understand it better.
Old 18-05-2007, 04:18 PM
Makoorakoo

indeed precognition is really interesting its nice to know others have experienced it and let it guide them to more security. Your story is very interesting plexus

Its funny because just recently ive been seeing another world inside this world but im not sure wether its precognition or something else. Im occasionally seeing an apocoliptic version of this world, but when I see that alternate version of this world I feel at peace and happy for some reason. This tend to happen at random and I have been able to consciously make myself see it twice.

love and blessings to all
Closed Thread