Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Hypnosis

Old 11-04-2012, 01:33 PM
Emilyanne-x

Color In need of help!!!

Hey!:-)
Just wondering if anyone knows of a free self hypnosis on the Internet, that helps clear/remove negative beliefs/thoughts? Just negative beliefs in general, not any specific beliefs. I want to clear my mind but I don't k is my negative beliefs an it's too hard to figure them out..
It would be much appreciated if you guys could reply and help me on this!:-)
Thanks, lots of love.
Old 25-04-2012, 12:38 PM
BwellBTR

The Doorway

What is it about a door way that Humans don't seem to understand? Inside, outside, the otherside? Why is it that we seek so often to pick a side?
What is most important to your awareness is not whether you are inside your thoughts, or out of your mind... but where it is you are looking to go. Choice is such a door way. What creates a choice is not so much what you choose, it is the intent behind the direction. Why you have the need to choose, that is your progressing on a path. As we evolve we come to realize that all answers are simply flow... it is finding the best questions to get you moving... Blessings

Last edited by BwellBTR : 25-04-2012 at 03:57 PM.
Old 26-04-2012, 01:40 AM
Racer X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emilyanne-x
Hey!:-)
Just wondering if anyone knows of a free self hypnosis on the Internet, that helps clear/remove negative beliefs/thoughts? Just negative beliefs in general, not any specific beliefs. I want to clear my mind but I don't k is my negative beliefs an it's too hard to figure them out..
It would be much appreciated if you guys could reply and help me on this!:-)
Thanks, lots of love.

Using Self Hypnosis for this purpose will merely bury the negative beliefs in the subconscious. The Energy will merely SHIFT into another negative pattern.

Better to work with "The Secret Of Letting Go by Guy Finley" or "The Mystic Path To Cosmic Power by Vernon Howard" ......... either of these will help you dissolve and TRANSFORM the Negative/False belief patterns and thus make your life a whole lot easier. YOU will have to do the work to get there ..... and that will be quite a challenge. Love yourself enough to stick to it ....... until it is done.
Old 11-05-2012, 08:47 PM
Gofa

I agree with racer x. Nature also hates a vacuum such that the opposite is to put positive beliefs in rather Than taking negative ones out. Easier too