Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 01-07-2021, 01:07 PM
Master

Trying something, yes/no manifestation

Hii all,

I had, a few years back, an improving situation after I judged every single micro centimeter of my life with simply “do want this YES” and “don’t want this HELL NO”. It’s not about getting caught up in what you don’t want, rather at all realizing what it all is in one of these labels and then letting it go.

It first and foremost helped releasing resistance and then letting go a bit.

It also gave me more of what I did want after like two weeks or a month.

I am trying it again. I like it too. Trying it now much like Tinder with for example houses coming up in my mind and simply feeling “yes” or “no”.

Much kindness,

Cosmic Wonder
Old 01-07-2021, 10:50 PM
Master
Yeah this is a powerful process of calibration.

When I reach a certain point of stability, through this process, words become irrelevant... Conditions become... Infinite.

It is no longer possible to say yes/no beyond a certain point of unconditional alignment. Because you will have to say yes/no to process itself of saying yes/no.

Abraham mentions, there are only two emotions. So staying general is a good thing. Rather than taking specific things and saying yes / no to them, rather look at this process, and ask yourself in this process of calibration, do I want to enjoy this process of saying yes/no, or do I want to be frustrated in this process of saying yes/no?

From the general point of view, things become very clear. What is truely preferred becomes clear. And the emotions and energies and vibrations can be senses more fully and tuned into more unconditionally.

The journey is the point, the journey is the destination, and the journey is energetic, vibrational, and once unconditional alignment (positive emotion) is accomplished on a steady basis, you are more stable in your being.

You simply look for things to appreciate, not to accomplish something or manifest something, but appreciate for the purpose of how it feels to appreciate. And the life experiences that result from that, are secondary to the emotion that is accomplished. The energy motional, emotional, alignment.

Instead, maybe make decisions, about the ease of the process and the peace. That is preferred. What is it that is truely intended. And go deeper into the desire if it feels good. Also ask yourself why you want that more / less. And then from the general sense and feeling of the desire, one can expand further into the desire. And life always helps us recognize our desires. So this yes/no is also about the contrast that life always brings us. And how our desires are always being clarified, naturally, by life, even if we are not aware that that is happening at even unconscious levels. But doing this helps us be more aware of how we feel about certain things, and then we can appreciate our patterns of vibration, as we become more aware of them:
Am I spending more time saying no to things I don't want, or am I spending more time saying yes to things I do want? And we don't need any conditions or tools to accomplish this unconditional energetic being of preference.

Every life experience helps us clarify what we prefer.

That is a good thing.

I have stopped trying things. It doesn't accomplish anything. The power of letting go of trying is immense. To be in complete acceptance of the situation or conditions of life. And have no expectations. Completely at peace with what is. And in complete acceptance of the nature of existence. As all is here and now, as all is one and one is all. And we are creating every single thing in our life experience. It offers tremendous clarity. About the actual vibration through which we create everything. And it offers us profound choices of how we wish to vibrate. For the sake of the immense power of feeling good. But the words power still give credit to the conditions, and places conditions at the Source, when conditions are really infinite, then the right words would be: The immense pleasure of feeling good. That no effort can reproduce the vibrational alignment that brings us every thing we want by simply being in and of that vibration of preference.

Stopped making decisions about how I want the conditions to be, because we cannot change the conditions, as a human being. Often when we change the conditions, our vibration stays the same. And so the conditions look different, but the energy from which those conditions arise, stays the same. The alignment stays the same.

And it is certainly a perceptional thing. As we think about things we want more of the time, we feel better, and our perception tunes more towards things we want, naturally. And we experience and enjoy those things more naturally and effortlessly. And there is always more joy and more fun to be had. But trying to get there, is always a step back. The more we appreciate what is, and the process of being, the more we move towards what is even more and more fun.

Not to discount the conditions, they are important. They are very relevant. But they are truely secondary in relevance, to the vibration, from which every single thing that exists arises in our life experience in and of being and becoming evermore naturally and effortlessly here and now. That is simply the natural law. It can be experienced in a difficult way, but the ease by which the law operates, is what makes that possible. It takes its cue from us. How we choose to vibrate. And be thus in accordance to the natural laws of existence.
Old 02-07-2021, 07:10 AM
Master

Thanks Ewwerrin!

Yes I think I enjoy my fantasizing about what I want.

Much kindness,

Cosmic Wonder
Old 17-07-2021, 10:21 PM
Master
I'd say it once and say it again... I was in this yes/no road when choosing my lifestyle choices... Did it serve me- did it hold an entanglement?

When deciding not to lead or manifest a rich life style , not because the cooperation got rich or the chasing game ( when designers bring out new versions or upgrades) because I felt rich ...I lived a rich life style for a long time and there's nothing I haven't tried or traveled or hasn't happened to me- sustainable from my dreams where I forfill my certaintys and descriptions...

It was the infinite's dream that lead to give up the chasing games and just feel 'rich' - wasn't also an option because it keep you up all night ( thinking I'd got something new... But it was the idea of many life times including the dream world of a particular set of skills to the visionary scenes that my skills could create or co-exist - an enlightenment- to the future of both worlds including the rich world... Where the poor and rich meet in timelines( was my yes/no snario played out...

The endeavours of the rich lifestyle: including the poor (a movie like attuide, in its approach with the turn of events)

Events like: party's,job, living conditions, gadgets, clothing, food, travel, death rate, friendships, outer life existences....

Yes and no was a hudge hurdle in confiscating : I feel much better and less society's pulls in getting caught up in the race ( owning something when it first comes out to having it a year later, booking the holiday to Antarctica now or a year, having that dream job to having a quite life where I didn't work and forgave my self even if that meant obesity...

I got off the race ( after years of research into' I am 'attractions and the fundermeantal laws, including years of research in physics and mathematics... To also further my education ( even if it meant debt or loans) when gaining a job was a choice...

I felt it was necessary and it took some habit breaking( I know try not to feel to rich or I won't sleep- but feel the warm breeze upon me that's also with me... I live near the beach and standards are never a chance to leave the area I was born into ( although, it's reachable and I have relocated and moved back...i missed the area deeply just because I was born there(there seems to be an infinity...

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)