Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 08-09-2016, 02:09 AM
Newbie ;)

Would this work better for protection?

Hi, I am so sorry I don't know if this is wicca but I don't know where else on the site to put this, and since this is a form of goetic magic maybe someone could help me out.

In the Lesser Key of Solomon, the Pentagonal of Solomon is meant to be a silver or gold necklace with the primary symbol on one side to protect the wearer and help bind the demon, and the seal of the demon you want to control on the other. Now in theory could one simply use this for protection from a demon haunt or evil spirit if they leave off the seal of a demon? Also the words Abdia, Ballaton, Bellony, Hally, Halliza, Soluzen, and the the symbols associated with, are all words of binding the demon and commanding it. So shouldn't those be taken off?

Now I would think to leave Tetragrammaton as it is so that it would enforce the protection part of all this.

Could this modification make it appropriate for protection from spirits and such?

(Meanings of the words):
Abdia: I conjure thee in secret, O Spirit!
Ballaton: Come forth from thy abode and speak clearly in my speech.
Bellony: Put forth thy might and discover unto me the knowledge and power in thy keep.
Hally: Answer in the inward silence all of my questions without fail.
Halliza: Assume and show forth unto me thy form of divine perfection.
Soluzen: Open unto me thy secret door and fulfill me of my purpose!

Tetragrammaton: Thou God of mighty power be ever present with us to guard us and protect us and let thy holy presence be now and always with us

Also could getting a tattoo of it work so that it would be bound to me?
Old 08-09-2016, 02:43 PM
Lepus

Hello Shrouded-in-Shadow,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrouded-in-Shadow
Hi, I am so sorry I don't know if this is wicca but I don't know where else on the site to put this, and since this is a form of goetic magic maybe someone could help me out.

In the Lesser Key of Solomon, the Pentagonal of Solomon is meant to be a silver or gold necklace with the primary symbol on one side to protect the wearer and help bind the demon, and the seal of the demon you want to control on the other. Now in theory could one simply use this for protection from a demon haunt or evil spirit if they leave off the seal of a demon? Also the words Abdia, Ballaton, Bellony, Hally, Halliza, Soluzen, and the the symbols associated with, are all words of binding the demon and commanding it. So shouldn't those be taken off?

Now I would think to leave Tetragrammaton as it is so that it would enforce the protection part of all this.

Could this modification make it appropriate for protection from spirits and such?

(Meanings of the words):
Abdia: I conjure thee in secret, O Spirit!
Ballaton: Come forth from thy abode and speak clearly in my speech.
Bellony: Put forth thy might and discover unto me the knowledge and power in thy keep.
Hally: Answer in the inward silence all of my questions without fail.
Halliza: Assume and show forth unto me thy form of divine perfection.
Soluzen: Open unto me thy secret door and fulfill me of my purpose!

Tetragrammaton: Thou God of mighty power be ever present with us to guard us and protect us and let thy holy presence be now and always with us

Also could getting a tattoo of it work so that it would be bound to me?

Is the primary symbol to protect and bind all demons? It is my understanding that there are various seals for all 72 demons in the Lesser Key of Solomon. With that in mind, the imprinted seal only serve to control and manipulate certain demons. I suppose, if a demon would escape the seal and attack you, the necklace itself wont be enough to protect you. These demons are pretty powerful. Now, for protection against nefarious spirits, you can ward off their presence with the modification and Tetragrammaton. I would advise you to get an opinion from an expert, though. I'm sure there are no ceremonial magicians on this forum that is inclined to Goetia.

Blessed be,
Lepus

Last edited by Lepus : 08-09-2016 at 03:52 PM.
Old 09-09-2016, 01:54 AM
Newbie ;)

The primary symbol is for binding and protection, but for control it would require the seal of the individual demon on the other side. I don't want control. I don't think that would be a good idea so I only want protection. So my proposition would be to remove the binding words from the primary symbol and leave out the demon seal. This way the only thing left remaining from the symbol is protection.

I wish I could upload pictures of my modified version because I put a picture of the pentagonal of solomon in Paint and changed it to look how I am explaining it. If I could put the original and modified symbols side by side this would be easier to show.

My purpose is to ward off and protect myself from evil spirits and demons. I want nothing to do with control or summoning.

I think I explained "bound" wrong when I mentioned the tattoo. I meant have the protection bound to me, that way I wouldn't have to worry about losing the necklace or something like that.

And ahh ok. Would you happen to know where I may have a chance at finding an expert? I thought this forum would have been my best bet at finding someone because I wasn't having much luck. And is Goetia something a lot of people stay away from? Or just uncommon?

Last edited by Shrouded-in-Shadow : 09-09-2016 at 04:41 AM.
Old 09-09-2016, 04:10 PM
Lepus

Hello Shrouded-in-Shadow,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrouded-in-Shadow
The primary symbol is for binding and protection, but for control it would require the seal of the individual demon on the other side. I don't want control. I don't think that would be a good idea so I only want protection. So my proposition would be to remove the binding words from the primary symbol and leave out the demon seal. This way the only thing left remaining from the symbol is protection.

I wish I could upload pictures of my modified version because I put a picture of the pentagonal of solomon in Paint and changed it to look how I am explaining it. If I could put the original and modified symbols side by side this would be easier to show.

My purpose is to ward off and protect myself from evil spirits and demons. I want nothing to do with control or summoning.

I think I explained "bound" wrong when I mentioned the tattoo. I meant have the protection bound to me, that way I wouldn't have to worry about losing the necklace or something like that.

And ahh ok. Would you happen to know where I may have a chance at finding an expert? I thought this forum would have been my best bet at finding someone because I wasn't having much luck. And is Goetia something a lot of people stay away from? Or just uncommon?

There is a forum I know where you might find an expert. I'll send you a private message.

Blessed be,
Lepus
Old 07-11-2016, 10:04 AM
Newbie ;)

this is cool, I am learning so many new things...