Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 25-09-2020, 04:52 PM
Master

3rd state

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
but then, some people are working on a third possible state that is neither 0 or 1 which they claim will help with artificial intelligence.

If 3rd state representation is easy in electronics circuitry n it adds to gr8 benefits that's ok. So far I don't know abt it.

u can share links if any on that.It could really be something interesting .
Old 25-09-2020, 07:09 PM
Master

infinite

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Please show { explain } the thought pathways of rational, logical common sense, ---and based on evidence--- that your statement above is true { correct }.

There exists only two infinities:

1} the Metaphysical-2, macro-infininte non-occupied Space, existent outside of occupied Space Universe,

2} Metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts of infinite this or that.

Finite = wholistic integrity

Infinite = lack of integrity ergo lack of wholism {being a finite whole, systemic struture }.
The premises above holds true from material-form-shape-occupied space perspective. And accordingly the derivation
Code:
Infinite = lack of integrity ergo lack of wholism
can be incorrect. We are missing the underlying common denominator spirit in all these.

Also infinite is relative . Anything beyond human comprehension /calculation / enumeration can be infinite . An ant in an Ant community of average 1mm height may view the height if 5 ft men as having infinite height . That does not mean there is no integrity . IF u see the vastness of universe, many things may be beyond our understanding . But that does not mean there is no integrity/rythm/discipline in its working .

In Indian tradition God can be

Sr Nature -> Meaning
1. Kartum -> Can be / do 'this'
2. Akartum -> May not be/do 'this' or may be 'that'
3. Anyatha Kartum -> May be/do something different altogether
'another' with innumerable possibilities

This 3rd possibility is in fact can be permutation combination of various possible states of reality.

People can still live with limited thinking (binary thinking represented by first 2 options above) without going crazy and life still may go without realizing this . It's because of God's love towards us that His ways are fairly predictable (only for those following /understanding His ways) .
Old 26-09-2020, 12:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominik90
Hey everyone,
I had one of those rare insights that truly resonated with me. It may be shocking for some.

Duality and NON-Duality is just another duality.

What are you thoughts about it :) ?

From my perspective, I love to think intro trinities. In a relationship there is the male and female and the relationship. So it's a threesome trinity. There was and will never be a duality and only the limited physical mind creates the dualities and even non-dualities.
Yes, very good. And the reason that the idea of non-duality is created because the word no or non-existence doesn't exist. and this is an answer to the question of non-duality. So when one wants to escape duality, they are actually creating duality in order to want to escape it.
Because it is a trinity. And we are one with the one, the creator of reality.

So when one realises this, one realises there is nothing wrong/bad with any possible creation that may exist, as all of it, infinite variety, is simply the clay of our own consciousness, which we are in eternal ever lasting freedom, free and unbound to mold this clay, of infinite variety, of all of it, and any of it, in anyway it so may please us. In anyway it so pleases us. For no other reason than the eternal and infinitely ever expanding journey and ever lasting journey that is of joy.

This realisation that duality is not a bad thing, ascends us to the next dimension. of ultimate freedom. And from there we continue the journey. realising nothing is bad and nothing is good. But we're free to define any and all of it however we wish and we also create all of it and it is also ALL OF IT made out of us, so nothing to fear either. As even fear is made out of us. And we create it. So we can also create a good thing that comes out of it. Because it's just clay, energy motional, emotional, clay for our consciousness to mold it and create out of it any experience we so wish or desire for it to be and so it shall be.
Old 26-09-2020, 04:15 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1

Quote:
HITESH SHAH---The premises above holds true from material-form-shape-occupied space perspective. And accordingly the derivation ........can be incorrect. We are missing the underlying common denominator spirit in all these.

These pathways of thoughts have no meaning that I find ergo lacks clarity of explanation.

Quote:
Also infinite is relative .

Uhh, yeah, it is relative finite and I laid out the primary differrences between the two. You may need to reread those two and take them to heart { feeling } and mind { intellect }

Quote:
Anything beyond human comprehension /calculation / enumeration can be infinite .

"can be" is the key set of words in your latter above. Many things have been beyond human calculations over the last 7 million years, that does not neccesitate that they are infinite.

Quote:
An ant in an Ant community of average 1mm height may view the height if 5 ft men as having infinite height .

Ant and human are both finite. Your going nowhere with these pathways of thought.

Quote:
That does not mean there is no integrity .

Infinite mean no integrity and ant and human are both finite ergo both have integrity. Pereception is irrelevant to what exists.

Quote:
IF u see the vastness of universe, many things may be beyond our understanding . But that does not mean there is no integrity/rythm/discipline in its working .

I didnt use the words "beyond", I used to terms;

finite ergo wholistic integrity of systemicall dynamic structure

infinite ergo no wholistic integrity, as a systemically dynamic structure.

Macro infinite non-occupied Space is not a system nor a structure ergo has naught to do with dyanmics.
Quote:
In Indian tradition God can be

Irrelevant to the two terms I expressed.

Quote:
This 3rd possibility is in fact can be permutation combination of various possible states of reality.

Irrrelevant to two terms I expresssed.

Quote:
People can still live with limited thinking (binary thinking represented by first 2 options above) without going crazy and life still may go without realizing this . It's because of God's love towards us that His ways are fairly predictable (only for those following /understanding His ways) .

More irrelevancis to the two terms I expressed and you can attempt to side track with irrelevancies for days and days and days.

The expressions associated with those two terms are correct, as stated. You have nothing valid to add to or detract from them as I expressed them. Please share if you do have rational, logical common sense that addresses those specifics I presented.

Irrelevancies are irrelevant, so no need to keep posting them.

You get and 'E' for effort.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 26-09-2020, 04:43 AM
Master
Exclamation

Quote:
but then, some people are working on a third possible state that is neither 0 or 1 which they claim will help with artificial intelligence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HITESH SHAH
If 3rd state representation is easy in electronics circuitry n it adds to gr8 benefits that's ok. So far I don't know abt it.

u can share links if any on that.It could really be something interesting .

Quantum computers use qubits which can be a 0 or 1 at the same time!
This is accomplished by superposition and entanglement.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 26-09-2020, 04:53 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1

Quote:
Quantum computers use qubits which can be a 0 or 1 at the same time!This is accomplished by superposition and entanglement.

Sounds like Siamese twins, sort of.

Some fish can be female or male, til they get to certain size then they switch sex.

There are flat worms that have on or two penis, but who ever inseminates the other first remains male and the other gets pregnant as female.

Takes all kinds and medio and quantum level. The macro is another kind of cookie monster.

The there is the ultra-micro. ex Gravity and Dark Energy

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 27-09-2020, 06:47 AM
Master

derivative methods

Quote:
Quantum computers use qubits which can be a 0 or 1 at the same time!
This is accomplished by superposition and entanglement.

It still uses 0 and 1 with superposition and entanglement . That's what i am trying to say 0s and 1s are sufficient for OS / firmware to derive advanced computing .

Of course for person from non-IT background , 0s and 1s may be meaningless and may be concerned only with decimal system , alphabetic characters . Their unwillingness to delve into binary operations is quite ok and legitimate.
Old 27-09-2020, 07:21 AM
Master

premises and conditioning

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
These pathways of thoughts have no meaning that I find ergo lacks clarity of explanation.

Uhh, yeah, it is relative finite and I laid out the primary differrences between the two. You may need to reread those two and take them to heart { feeling } and mind { intellect }

"can be" is the key set of words in your latter above. Many things have been beyond human calculations over the last 7 million years, that does not neccesitate that they are infinite.

Ant and human are both finite. Your going nowhere with these pathways of thought.

Infinite mean no integrity and ant and human are both finite ergo both have integrity. Pereception is irrelevant to what exists.

I didnt use the words "beyond", I used to terms;

finite ergo wholistic integrity of systemicall dynamic structure

infinite ergo no wholistic integrity, as a systemically dynamic structure.

Macro infinite non-occupied Space is not a system nor a structure ergo has naught to do with dyanmics.

Irrelevant to the two terms I expressed.

Irrrelevant to two terms I expresssed.

More irrelevancis to the two terms I expressed and you can attempt to side track with irrelevancies for days and days and days.

The expressions associated with those two terms are correct, as stated. You have nothing valid to add to or detract from them as I expressed them. Please share if you do have rational, logical common sense that addresses those specifics I presented.

Irrelevancies are irrelevant, so no need to keep posting them.

You get and 'E' for effort.

You are right based on your premises and definitions .For integrity and infinity I have not the same understanding . I am happy and content with my understanding . World needs plurality of views and we can definitely have different independent views.

You get an 'F' for friendship.
Old 27-09-2020, 07:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by HITESH SHAH
It still uses 0 and 1 with superposition and entanglement . That's what i am trying to say 0s and 1s are sufficient for OS / firmware to derive advanced computing .

Of course for person from non-IT background , 0s and 1s may be meaningless and may be concerned only with decimal system , alphabetic characters . Their unwillingness to delve into binary operations is quite ok and legitimate.

but this type of 'computing' does not work under traditional Boolean Algebra.

I can see Boolean Algebra being modified, but I can not see how.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 31-10-2020, 05:35 AM
Master
Quote:
but this type of 'computing' does not work under traditional Boolean Algebra.

I can see Boolean Algebra being modified, but I can not see how.

Boolean Algebra has changed dramatically since when it was taught to me back in 5th and 6th grade. I would like to see it modified for quantum computing.

And then there is the Quantum Computer itself, that operates close to absolute zero. The costs for these computers is prohibitive which means they want be able on every street corner. In our life time, we may never physically see one.