Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 04-03-2021, 12:07 PM
Master

I don’t have my meaning for life

Hii all,

Once it’s said to me that the meaning of life is found by making it. But I think it’s rather found. It has to be this spark that makes things seem worthy. Like it clicks.

I don’t have it. Never really had it. It feels detrimental.

Just wanted to put this out there. Lots of spiritual stuff is focust on all kinds of things. But I miss that spark for myself in what I read.

Much kindness
Old 04-03-2021, 09:22 PM
Master

You can read and hear many ideas about what others think that the meaning of life is, but I believe that eventually everyone should find it by themselves by looking inwards.

You don't need to spend hours and years in meditation, nor follow a guru, nor a dogma. Just learn to get in touch with your own inner source of knowledge and guidance: ask and get answers!
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 04-03-2021, 09:29 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
Hii all,

Once it’s said to me that the meaning of life is found by making it. But I think it’s rather found. It has to be this spark that makes things seem worthy. Like it clicks.

I don’t have it. Never really had it. It feels detrimental.

Just wanted to put this out there. Lots of spiritual stuff is focust on all kinds of things. But I miss that spark for myself in what I read.

Much kindness

IMO once you know what your meaning is your life is pretty much over. You've found what to do, now all there is left is to do it until you die.
Old 05-03-2021, 08:49 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
IMO once you know what your meaning is your life is pretty much over. You've found what to do, now all there is left is to do it until you die.

In Dutch it’s called “zin van het leven” instead of “meaning of life”.

Searching for the meaning of life is like looking in a dictionary. “Zingeving” is more about that spark I so feel.

Inavalan, it worked. I got an answer. I just don’t get it lol
Old 05-03-2021, 08:56 AM
Master

What I’ve gotten back from my inner guidance shows me that it’s about little moments of certain warmth and comfort. And that it’s often not here at the moment. My inner self (contacted from intuition, not the way inavalan told me to try) tells me that my meaning of life could change with circumstances
Old 05-03-2021, 07:42 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
What I’ve gotten back from my inner guidance shows me that it’s about little moments of certain warmth and comfort. And that it’s often not here at the moment. My inner self (contacted from intuition, not the way inavalan told me to try) tells me that my meaning of life could change with circumstances
The way I see it, there are two different kind of guidance you can tap into: from your inner-guide, and from your inner-self (intuition, which is the physical manifestation of an inner sense). The former is more for large scope guidance, the latter is more for daily living, like strategy vs. tactics.

In my opinion, the "meaning of life" is a question for your inner-guide.

As I said, only you can get the best answer for you.

For example, my inner-guide's answer was "to practice consciously creating reality".
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 05-03-2021, 08:06 PM
Newbie ;)

"If you are looking for a path you already are on the path".
Old 06-03-2021, 09:55 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyny
"If you are looking for a path you already are on the path".

Very wondeful... rings!
Old 06-03-2021, 09:56 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
The way I see it, there are two different kind of guidance you can tap into: from your inner-guide, and from your inner-self (intuition, which is the physical manifestation of an inner sense). The former is more for large scope guidance, the latter is more for daily living, like strategy vs. tactics.

In my opinion, the "meaning of life" is a question for your inner-guide.

As I said, only you can get the best answer for you.

For example, my inner-guide's answer was "to practice consciously creating reality".

Yes... am curious where this will bring me.

What do you think about the rational mind? I don’t mean thinking by that. Rather like self control or knowing how to postpone desires
Old 06-03-2021, 12:12 PM
hazada guess

I don’t have my meaning for life

Just live your life as normal, as you get older it will become more clear.