Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Art

Old 15-08-2020, 10:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aethera
Just wanted to say FairyCrystal you're very talented~ Lots of life in your paintings.
Thank you, Aethera! It pleases me so much to hear that people can 'feel' my paintings.
Old 15-08-2020, 10:58 AM
Master
Time to add a few more :)

Lighthouse
I LOVE lighthouses!

I love this one, don't think I reposted it yet. I wanted to capture the contrast between the fire and the heat and colour coming of that and the cool blue light of the moon.

Crystals, to practice painting transparent which is a real challenge, and trying to catch the crystals on canvas.
Old 15-08-2020, 10:46 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Thank you, Aethera! It pleases me so much to hear that people can 'feel' my paintings.
You're very welcome. There is a lot of life seen in them, especially in the colors that you choose. Your lighthouse painting is beautiful, I think lighthouses also are symbolic for you too, and shows a lot of warmth in it~
Old 16-08-2020, 09:22 AM
Master
Wow, amazing observation! Thank you so much!
Old 17-08-2020, 12:09 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Wow, amazing observation! Thank you so much!
It's something that my intuition told me, you're very welcome~
Old 17-08-2020, 01:58 PM
Guide

Hi FairyCrystal,

Thank you for the pleasure I received viewing your artwork while sipping coffee outdoors on a gorgeous morning! You are gifted in so many ways..

I love your trees :-)) Out of the Woods truly spoke to my heart as well as the elemental moonlit bonfire (does this painting have a name?).

Also, I wonder if you have ever rendered a Tarot series.. I imagine it would be stunning.
Old 17-08-2020, 03:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aethera
It's something that my intuition told me, you're very welcome~
Really nice to know, and you're correct, hihi.
Old 17-08-2020, 03:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne
Hi FairyCrystal,

Thank you for the pleasure I received viewing your artwork while sipping coffee outdoors on a gorgeous morning! You are gifted in so many ways..

I love your trees :-)) Out of the Woods truly spoke to my heart as well as the elemental moonlit bonfire (does this painting have a name?).

Also, I wonder if you have ever rendered a Tarot series.. I imagine it would be stunning.
Hi Anne!
The one with the moon and campfire is simply called Campfire. Maybe I'll name it something else at some point, not sure.

I have thought of making oracle cards. Not Tarot, but oracle cards would be nice!
Old 20-08-2020, 09:29 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Really nice to know, and you're correct, hihi.
Intuition is nice when it comes to things like that.
Old 28-08-2020, 12:47 PM
Master
Kingfisher
A somewhat smaller canvas than what I usually work with. It was a gift for someone, and quite the challenge to paint!