Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 26-09-2020, 01:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
Yes empathic sensitivity is quite the roll.. lol

My extended family thought I was the odd child growing up especially six boys. Interestingly now they have a lot of respect for me and everything I’m able to create and be as a sensitive.

I remember one time one brother said to me. “Well if you can read animals and people tell me what’s wrong with my dog?” He needed direct proof and this was his moment. Lol. I sat quietly with the dog, placed my hands on him and after a few mins of listening. I said “there is something wrong with both his ears” I think I added “inflammation”. His face dropped and then he smiled. “How did you know that?” (Apparently the dog had a vet visit and three hundred dollar bill to have this diagnosed that morning) I replied. “Presence and listening work a treat!”
That's funny, I have a cat and a dog and know what they want exactly when they come to me. I suppose they know I can understand them telepathically. As the other family members get the flick and the furry one come to me.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 27-09-2020, 03:21 AM
Master
Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
What did you have to overcome BigJohn?
I had nothing like what you had to overcome. Sorry to hear of your experiences.

Here are some of my 'adventures':

Right Foot:         fused twice.
                          Another operation to remove some of the screws
                          coming thru the skin.

Left Foot:           fused once.

BACK:                Implant in lower back.
                          Lower backed fused.
                          Screws in lower back removed.

Right shoulder:   Right shoulder Implant
                           Screw put in right shoulder.
                           Right Shoulder Implant removed.
                           Reverse Right Shoulder Implant

Left Shoulder:     Reverse Shoulder Implant

and a few other things...........

One day, I was sitting at a counter at a restaurant and noticed the chap next to me had only one leg. He told me that he had gotten in a motorcycle accident and had a foot injury similar to mine. He could not stand the pain. He claimed he found a doctor and had the 'thing' cut off'. After that, he felt fine.

I forgot, I had MRSA for over a year. Mostly on the knees. I have scars from the 'eating', on my right knee. Was told I was going to die from that..... didn't happen.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 27-09-2020, 05:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
I had nothing like what you had to overcome. Sorry to hear of your experiences.

Here are some of my 'adventures':

Right Foot:         fused twice.
                          Another operation to remove some of the screws
                          coming thru the skin.

Left Foot:           fused once.

BACK:                Implant in lower back.
                          Lower backed fused.
                          Screws in lower back removed.

Right shoulder:   Right shoulder Implant
                           Screw put in right shoulder.
                           Right Shoulder Implant removed.
                           Reverse Right Shoulder Implant

Left Shoulder:     Reverse Shoulder Implant

and a few other things...........

One day, I was sitting at a counter at a restaurant and noticed the chap next to me had only one leg. He told me that he had gotten in a motorcycle accident and had a foot injury similar to mine. He could not stand the pain. He claimed he found a doctor and had the 'thing' cut off'. After that, he felt fine.

I forgot, I had MRSA for over a year. Mostly on the knees. I have scars from the 'eating', on my right knee. Was told I was going to die from that..... didn't happen.
Jeez BigJohn, it sounds like you were gunning to be the next Lee Majors ($6 million dollar man) we can rebuild him. Did you ask for bionic vision? Then again it sounds like you were at the hands of the "Toy Story" teen who was messing with all the toys. Sorry, very vivid imagination.

But seriouly, that is a lot to go through are you ok with everything now? The reverse shoulder implant sounds like what I need. Falling apart at the seams you and I.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Old 27-09-2020, 06:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Jeez BigJohn, it sounds like you were gunning to be the next Lee Majors ($6 million dollar man) we can rebuild him. Did you ask for bionic vision? Then again it sounds like you were at the hands of the "Toy Story" teen who was messing with all the toys. Sorry, very vivid imagination.

But seriouly, that is a lot to go through are you ok with everything now? The reverse shoulder implant sounds like what I need. Falling apart at the seams you and I.

I am doing fine.

Was walking 16 plus blocks each night. And then we started our monsoons. I stopped walking and plan to restart walking soon.

This summer, I built a 10' X 12' with 8' ceilings..... storage shed.
The shed is almost full . right to the ceiling.

I work virtually every day.
About every 5-6 weeks, I go to Los Angeles which is over 1000 miles/1600 km round trip.

So, I would say, I am doing okay.

My insurance sends me a list of all the doctor bills, etc. One column is what the doctors, etc. wanted. The next column is what they got and the third column is what I have to pay.

I surpassed the 3 million mark (what doctors, etc. want) and now heading for the 4 million mark.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 27-09-2020, 06:06 AM
Master
Now, what about you?

How are you REALLY doing?

Losing a leg must have been trying times............

Old 27-09-2020, 09:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Starman:we often have to go through hell to get to heaven
So true....

Old 27-09-2020, 07:57 PM
janielee

Thanks for your uplifting spirit; it's a testament to your strength and courage that you are a beacon of light in these tumultous times, HA.
Old 27-09-2020, 10:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Now, what about you?

How are you REALLY doing?

Losing a leg must have been trying times............
I am doing ok too BigJohn. I was deeply cut (pardon the pun) that my second time around to fill the void in my life was karate. First time as a teen, left it for a military life. Got married life happened, kids etc major locational move. Felt something missing in my life. Found it and lost a leg over it. Got kicked really hard during sparring and didn't take action until it was too late. I knew it was the universe telling me to slow down, this is not the right path for me. It certainly worked. Having overcome a stroke also played it's part 4 years after I discharged from the military it happened. One of the things that came out of it, I quit smoking instantly. It was like it was erased from my habitual part of my memory. Haven't touched one since. The second positive I got out of was my sheer will and determination to not let it be the end of me. Hence doing karate again as an adult. Now I work my mind and true self, spirit/soul. I teach my youngest who asked me if I cold teach him some self-defence. I accepted and also teach to respect others and not to go looking for a fight. Saying things to him like," It's better to have a gun and not need it, than to need a gun and not have it". In other words, knowing how to hold yourself up during a stoush, but avoiding them, is better than to not know how to and get beaten up.

It certainly did test me and my immediate family during my long recovery process. I certainly learnt alot about myself and others. Regardless what individuals go through in their lives you can get through anything. All you have to do is literally put your mind and heart into it and anything can be acheived.

Old 27-09-2020, 10:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Thanks for your uplifting spirit; it's a testament to your strength and courage that you are a beacon of light in these tumultous times, HA.
JL, I am deeply touched by your kind words. A far cry from where we both started. I do prefer this, rather than before. But it was meant to be for us to meet on these forums under the circumstances we did. I don't want to sound off-putting, but how did the change of heart come about with us/you? I'm very curious. As I said, I love it, what we have now.

FYI, I could not have don't it without you or anyone else on the SFs. I Thank you and everyone.

Old 27-09-2020, 11:45 PM
janielee

Quote:
JL, I am deeply touched by your kind words. A far cry from where we both started. I do prefer this, rather than before. But it was meant to be for us to meet on these forums under the circumstances we did. I don't want to sound off-putting, but how did the change of heart come about with us/you? I'm very curious. As I said, I love it, what we have now.

I think I mentioned to you at the beginning that I have nothing against you. And that stands.

I think I also mentioned that I don't agree with (what I called ) the paranoia or conspiracy theories (I understand you see it as uncovering the truth ). Not that I don't see things or believe that governments and other areas aren't problematic, or systems don't have issues, but I don't concur with the way this hyper fear or "uprising" is communicated, relayed, interpreted. I also don't believe such an uprising would be successful (in the sense of alleviating the root causes of societal issues) so I think we need a more intelligent, holistic solution and approach, personally speaking.

I don't believe there is a change in heart per se. I read you, HA and I see how you interact, how you respond, what you say. Just because I don't agree with the content you have posted, it doesn't mean I have personally disliked you.

I see that you believe in what you do, and that you have a good heart. You also walk the talk. You don't just talk about goodness - you do active meditation and send intent out in a manner which means you mean it.

Unlike others who spread similar points out on this forum, you are not borne of false piety or negative energy, in my opinion. You are positive and constructive, and you reach out in a relationship way.

Those are my feelings about you.

I think that you are a good person, and I commend you for the efforts of intention and kindness. I'm grateful to you for that, how could I not be, you are an example to us all in this regard. I could learn a lot from you myself, and would only say you are also human, so take care of yourself and don't take on too much; be gentle in your beliefs and let them shift as they may. Certainty is a hard island to hold on to, in my opinion. Just my views.

Blessings,

JL