Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 21-05-2023, 01:36 PM
It doesn’t matter what anybody else is doing with their vibration,
it only matters what you are doing.
You cannot desire something—and notice that it isn’t coming—without offering two
vibrations that won’t let it come.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 21-05-2023, 07:17 PM
Newbie ;)

※→. Miss Hepburn

I'm sure you hear this all the time. But I join all the complementary and laudatory remarks you must have received for your contributions to the forum. I particularly like those uplifting quotations you bring forward. As an old man, the quotations have often been a source of inspiration.

//s//
Sincerely,
R
Old 21-05-2023, 07:23 PM
Aw, glad to hear it.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-05-2023, 11:41 AM
It usually takes about 30 days to change a habit. Not because you need 30 days.
You could do it in 68 seconds if you could once you did it hold your vibration there,
but you have to consciously make that decision.

Old 30-05-2023, 03:07 PM
Sometimes you are a perfect vibrational match to the unwanted ...
but you don’t realize it because it feels normal to you.
And that is only because it is more usual for you to talk about the problem rather than the solution.

Old 01-06-2023, 11:58 PM
We want to speak about freedom: This is a Vibrational Universe. The only Source that flows is the Source of Well-Being.
And, physical and Nonphysical, we are all free to allow that Well-Being to flow to us
and through us or we can pinch it off; it is our call — every time…

Old 18-06-2023, 08:47 PM
You’re picky about the car you drive, about what you wear, you’re picky about what you put in your mouth.
We want you to be pickier about what you think.

Old 22-06-2023, 10:18 AM
If there is something that you desire and it is not coming to you, it always means the same thing.
You are not a vibrational match to your own desire.

Old 22-06-2023, 10:28 PM
You are here to be that which you want to be, while you allow all
others to be that which they want to be.

Old 29-06-2023, 02:15 PM
We are all Vibrational Beings; you’re like a receiving mechanism that when you set your tuner to the station,
you’re going to hear what’s playing.
Whatever you are focused upon is the way you set your tuner,
and when you focus there for as little as 17 seconds, you activate that vibration within you.