Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 28-05-2023, 02:06 AM
Knower
Angel1 Going back in time and life reviews

I wasn't sure where to post this on this forum, so I posted it under general.

My grandmother passed away on May 25, 2023 at 9:00 p.m., and I wanted to do a rewind to see if I could go back three weeks. She could not wait to read my children's book that I just published, and I had planned to order a copy right away and send it to her. Books that are self-published on Barnes & Noble cannot be purchased in store. Self-published books can only be ordered online. My plan was to send a copy directly to her nursing home from the website. Obviously, that did not go as planned.

It was her birthday on May 6th, and she went to the ER the next day. Within eight days, she was back at the nursing home. I should have purchased it when I was buying all her birthday presents that week. I don't know why I didn't. My mind has been so occupied trying to move, with its expenses on top of work, that it slipped my mind. Nevertheless, I feel terrible about it because we were very close, and she was so proud of me for becoming a first-time author. She wanted so badly to read my book and I failed her. Now, she's gone. :(

Several years ago, I tried shifting to another timeline to do something spiritual, but I didn't succeed. I do know that it is possible, but I'm not sure how. Do you know how to return to a particular time? I only wanted to go back a few weeks. The only other thing I could do is hire a medium to connect me to my grandmother and I can show my book to her and read it to her. Well, I could do that right now, but how do I know if she is truly listening and here?

As well, once someone crosses over, do they automatically start their life review? I know that time is linear over there, but I can't help but wonder how quick the process is. Is it like hours or days to us? I know she is in a much better place, but I miss her so much already. Thanks.
Old 28-05-2023, 04:20 AM
Master
Quote:
As well, once someone crosses over, do they automatically start their life review? I know that time is linear over there, but I can't help but wonder how quick the process is. Is it like hours or days to us?
This depends, where she will be, when she crosses over.
As long as she remains within the earth realms, there will not be any life review. Whether we remain within the earth realm or move out of it, remains on the clarity of mine at the point of crossing over. Was there any time before the crossing, to have some connections with the higher self, or guides, and have some clarity of who and what we are. Most will move straight out of the earth realm, unless they choose to stay with some loved ones for some reason.
Old 28-05-2023, 09:22 AM
Administrator
You don't need a medium to connect to your Grandmother just sit quietly and tell her you are going to read your book to her.
and do it ,
she will hear you, give it time and Im sure she will validate to you that she heard you..

Namaste
Old 30-05-2023, 02:37 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
You don't need a medium to connect to your Grandmother just sit quietly and tell her you are going to read your book to her.
and do it ,
she will hear you, give it time and Im sure she will validate to you that she heard you..

Namaste
I went to a private area of my house yesterday afternoon and apologized to her for letting her down, and told her that I had meant to send her a copy straight away, but because of so many things going on I forgot. I told her I knew how badly she wanted to read my book, and that I was sorry I failed her. As soon as I bought my own book, I promised to read it to her and show her the pages.

During the revisions of my book, I actually rushed my editors so that everything could be published before she died. Despite publishing it, I didn't get it to her on time. She can hear and see me read it to her, but it isn't the same as someone holding something you have written and reading it.

I told her she can also touch the pages if she'd like to. Upon crossing over, how quickly can one turn the pages of a book or pick up a pen? There may be a couple months before she is able to do anything like that. Reading it to her isn't a problem for me, but I wish she could hold the book in her hands like she used to do.

I wanted to mention something though... The person I live with claims to have seen the TV flash and my computer turn off while I was in another room. My last words to her were, "I'm sorry I failed you," and I began to cry. Possibly, she was telling me, "You did not fail me," and that my message was heard. She has been on my mind pretty heavily. It gave me goosebumps to see 9:11 on my clock tonight. It's been a while since I've seen numbers like that. It usually happens when I am in the midst of a life change or have been communicating with the afterlife.
Old 05-06-2023, 03:24 AM
Knower
Yesterday, I read her my book. When she heard me read it, I told her to show me a sign. There was no sign, but maybe I missed it? Because I don't have the physical book yet, I opened the manuscript on my computer. The illustrations and text were larger than they would have appeared in the book. On my computer, I even showed her the front cover of my book. Once I have the actual copy in my hands, I'll read it to her again to see what happens.

We have noticed some strange activity in our home since my grandmother passed away.* Before I read my book out loud, a recessed light over my bed blew out and the wires were crossed. *My computer went off twice. *My mom found keeps finding money in her bed.*

My mom has been highly stressed ever since her passing. She has been handling everything; the hospital, nursing home, social security, the funeral home, etc.

My grandmother visited my mom in a dream about a week ago. She said that she felt her tapping her on the shoulder and then she said, "Wake up! Wake up, Diane! Just listen to me. Don't worry baby everything will work out. Stay calm. Everything will be fine. Stay calm."
As she described her mom, she said she was a much younger version of herself with bright red lips and manicured nails. Her appearance was healthy and she seemed to be in her fifties once again. Additionally, she said my grandmother appeared to be in a fog and kept fading in and out. It felt so real that she knew it was her.

I told her "She sees everything you have been doing, and she just wants you to stop worrying. She is telling you everything will work out. Spirits on the other said can tell us if a situation will work out or not. She can see it over there. But she wants you to stay calm. You're doing everything you can possibly do. Just take it one day at a time and relax."

Also, at my sister's house, she saw a monarch butterfly for the first time ever fluttering over a bed of flowers my grandmother made her plant a long time ago. My sister hates planting, but she did it anyway because my grandmother handed her a shovel and said, "Get busy."

And my sister was on Pinterest the other night and saw a sign that said, "You will never knew the value of a moment until it becomes a memory." She was the last one to visit her at her nursing home before she passed.