Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 25-05-2023, 10:18 AM
Master
Crown - Causal Chakra Meditations/Visualisations

I did both the Crown Chakra and the Causal Chakra visualisation by Diana Cooper over the last couple of days.

So far I've been doing all her visualisations on the 5D chakras, but when she did the Crown in Feb I somehow didn't feel like it. I guess I wasn't ready for it at that moment.
Then she did the Causal last week and I really wanted to do that!! Your own personal moon, connection with Unicorn, Lyra Stargate, AA Christiel etc. and I always resonate tremendously with all that.
So I did that one, even though I'd skipped Crown. It was so wonderful!
Went through the Stargate Lyra, and I almost cried when the portal to that high real of the Unicorns opened. So pure, so much love!
Going up through the Angelic realms, stillness, harmlessness, codes & downloads, peace.

When that webinar was finished I decided it was time to also do the Crown chakra and I did so yesterday.
Going to Neptune, Uranus, the sun & Helios, Sirius, and Mercury. Not just those planets but mostly their respective 5D aspects.
Receiving lots of codes & downloads etc.

So much happened that I don't even recall exactly what, hihi.
Her visualisations/meditations are always so high vibrational and simply epic!

Mid June she's going to do the Soul Star chakra. I can't wait for that! I registered the minute she put out word of it. The Soul Star is so wonderful, and very important at this time. It has 4 AAs! AA Zadkiel, AA Amethyst, AA Mariel, and AA Lavender.

Apart from all this I have to say I totally admire Diana Cooper. She's 80-81 and still doing all this ascension work for the world and to help us!
Absolutely amazing!
Old 25-05-2023, 10:41 AM
Master

You talk about planets and the Moon, whenever I meditate deeply, among the first things that pops up in that blackness is the Moon, I am always hovering over it, literally seeing the Moon quite vividly like in an out of body experience but I am still at the level of this world, and I can't really understand why this is happening, why the Moon and why always the Moon? I am not even thinking about it.

If all the work you do ( all the techniques and things ) work for you, that's great, I am more into doing experiments on my own and seeing for myself what is out there.
Old 25-05-2023, 04:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
If all the work you do ( all the techniques and things ) work for you, that's great, I am more into doing experiments on my own and seeing for myself what is out there.
Nothing wrong with that. The only thing is when you follow someone who's further on the path than you are you will get to things you won't find out (this lifetime) as you have no clue they even exist, or it will take much more time for you to get there.
You can compare it to going to school to learn to read, write and count, learn biology, geography etc. etc., or having to figure it out yourself.
Much easier & faster to go to school as the ones teaching already know, have the methods & experience to teach it to you well.

Had I done everything by myself this life since I set foot on my spiritual path I would not have gotten where I am now, not even close. And I wouldn't even know a quarter of what I now know.
That's the beaut of learning from someone, having a guide.

It's also not everyone's path to channel in/bring down very high energies & information.
The ones I know that run spiritual centres and/or give workshops do have that path & purpose.
They can then pass on that info to other people so they do benefit and evolve from it.
Without these people you wouldn't have access to all that.
As a comparison... you could insist on doing & fixing everything yourself in your home. It would then take forever to for instance have all the electric wiring installed, the water pipes done and sewage & drains.
Why struggle when that's not your thing in life? Better to get an expert in whose path it is in life to do these things.
Now you wouldn't phone an electrician to change a lightbulb, so a bit you do yourself. But when it comes to serious stuff, you do get one in.
Pretty much the same thing.

Also, even when doing the visualisation/meditations/workshops that these people offer it still depends on yourself what you will gain from it. This will be different for everyone, depending on where they are on their path.
Most that work with Diana Cooper have come a long way already, are all Lightworkers, so the vibration during her workshops is very high too. But then still some may get more from it than others.
So the individual aspect is there, even with something that is offered by someone else.