Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 01-04-2023, 04:12 AM
Master
Some people do have closed pyramids, they are especially enjoyed by kids, and also good when meditating outdoors on a windy day. My personal preference is not to have a closed pyramid, mainly because of easy access and exit from all sides with an open pyramid. But that is just my preference.

Another thing is that when I first started using a pyramid I would sometimes stumble into it, and depending upon the material used for the frame, wood, copper, etc., I sometimes fell into an ascending pole and snapped it. With the pyramid being open I better avoided entanglements from my clumsiness. But leaving only one side open, as in the picture Miss Hepburn posted might be a good option.

Mostly I have used wood for the frame; either 2x2, 4x4, or another thickness. Wood is natural and works with energy better in my opinion; that is also the reason why I use duct tape and not nails or screws. I do not put anything electronic inside of the pyramid, again my philosophy on interference with natural energy currents.

I do have a little boom box sitting outside of my pyramid in the picture I posted, which I sometimes play inspirational or relaxing CD music on while meditating. After a while of using a pyramid you will decide what appeals to you. We humans mostly learn from experience, once you folks get a pyramid built post something in a new thread about your experience.

Every New Years Eve I go to a spiritual or meditation center, sometimes at 4a.m. to join in a worldwide meditation for peace, with others around the world who are meditating at the same time. If millions of people were meditating in pyramids at the same time, well I don’t know what the effect would be, but I do know that group meditation on silence, with everyone in the same room meditating at the same time, can be a very powerful experience.
Old 01-04-2023, 01:54 PM
I started having so much fun looking at diff pyramids ---some by architects and artists!
I'm going to make a small one for fun to place fruit under and one in the open to compare!
Fun project. Many youtubes...funny they have many 3 sided ones, gotta notice.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 04-04-2023, 01:47 PM
Educational stuff!

https://www.stargatepyramids.com/

A fascinating article above on the different angles of the pyramids...Russian research done over years.
I had no idea and am changing my mind re the Giza angles.

Next:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KO6UDOxkvjU

Measuring the energy of a copper and then a PVC, non conducting pyramid!
7 minutes

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 04-04-2023, 06:15 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
A fascinating article above on the different angles of the pyramids...Russian research done over years. I had no idea and am changing my mind re the Giza angles.
Thanks for the link, Miss H. The book by Charlie Ziese looks very interesting. I suspect I will end up buying it.

Peace
Old 11-04-2023, 01:19 PM
https://www.tiktok.com/@thefallbacku...96792482008362

SO easy! So cute...a solid meditation 'pod' with a door! I need to make a 'cap' for mine that's all done out of 2x2s...
I will follow their DIY.

I'm unsure - which direction should one face? Does it matter?
Fun stuff, keeps me outta trouble.

Old 11-04-2023, 08:00 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I'm unsure - which direction should one face? Does it matter? Fun stuff, keeps me outta trouble.
I suspect that the direction we face does matter. I have just read a biography of Shri Shivabalayogi Maharaj (1935-1994), who spent twelve years from the age of 14-26 in tapas (discipline), meditating for up to 23 hours each day mastering the tapas of each direction.

Tapas in each of the four directions has its own characteristics. Tapas in the eastern direction gives the yogi problems and difficulties of a comparatively minor nature. Siddhi is gained soonest by doing tapas facing east. North is the best direction for ease of meditation. The western direction is the most difficult for doing tapas and is fraught with danger. The yogi must overcome seemingly insuperable mental obstacles and endure almost unbearable physical afflictions. Tapas to the south is a neutral direction having no particular benefit or obstacle.

It also raises the question of do the above directions also apply if we are in the southern hemisphere?

But it is good to hear that you are staying out of trouble!

Peace
Old 11-04-2023, 08:13 PM
Master
iamthat, thanks for mentioning this. I forgot to talk about the different directions, and have found it best to have my pyramid facing north and south, with me facing north while meditating in it. It gives much better results. That is a good question about the southern hemisphere?

Nice picture!
Old 14-04-2023, 07:39 AM
Knower

Direction is an interesting topic. Actually we do not mind which direction we face when practising, but if someone really cares, we would suggest to face south as well, cause it may relates to the magnetic field of earth. The line of magnetic force of earth goes in longtitude. There is a word in China called:"Feng Shui" which also tells us the best direction of a House for living shall also face south. Interesting.
Old 14-04-2023, 01:52 PM
Thanks everybody ...you know what?
Best thing to try is all directions then, lol.
Maybe in the morning face EAST! Be a rebel about it!

Btw, I made my first Giza 14 inch pyramid with thick cardboard..with a banana underneath
with it lifted an inch for air circulation ...and an banana outside of it...gonna see if there is a diff in decomposition...
They should do this in science class.