Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 18-08-2021, 02:08 AM
Master

35th Annual World Congress on Illumination

I've been listening to this for 3 days - it is going on for 5 days - and there is a lot of information, and a lot of good energy - it is long, like 2 hours a day, so I watch when I can, but thought I'd share with all the lightworkers out there - help is here :) I'll post day 3, but you can go back and access the days 1 & 2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QZ_JOxcVNg

(sorry if this is a double post, the 1st time it didn't seem to go through)
Old 02-09-2021, 05:51 PM
Master
Thanks for the information.

Hard to believe this has been going on for 35 years.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 16-03-2022, 04:39 AM
Master
I used to go to some of Patricia Cota Robles events. I even use to read her news letters. As for me, I found her energy to be amazing.

She reminds me of another Lady who I would sometimes meet for breakfast on Mondays. She had her own Spiritual Group and she was always a delight to met up with. She made it to Spirit last year. I suspect she will be touching in......

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 08-06-2022, 10:53 AM
emelyb

Thanks for this interesting information!
Old 21-06-2022, 09:55 AM
emelyb

Setting style declarations and then overwriting them at higher breakpoints can lead to undesirable ramifications: More complexity. The farther up the breakpoint hierarchy you go, the more unnecessary code you inherit from lower breakpoints. Higher CSS specificity mlsdev.com/services/it-staff-augmentation. Styles that have been reverted to their browser default value in a class name declaration now have a higher specificity. This can be a headache on large projects when you want to keep the CSS selectors as simple as possible.