Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 24-01-2022, 02:10 PM
Master

Considerations 116 …

Walls …

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

When walking the Path … there always seems to be a “wall” involved … each wall individual … each wall monumental seemingly insurmountable to the individual concerned. Many will try to change the wording or definition or meaning of their personal(s) walls / limitations / resistances … and claim they are free of such interference. Others will simply dismiss the entire idea. Still more will claim that since everything is a coincidence … said “walls” just happen to be in their way or are real possibilities for the moment only … and will disappear of their own accord.

Walls are our self-imposed boundaries … our limitations … our areas of great resistance. They obscure our vision. These walls are self-made … as we most often prefer to limit ourselves rather than take the risk of venturing into the individual unknown. Most simply gather data / information but do not apply. One cannot advance without taking the actual step.

Most everyone uses mind … to interact with the world around them … and rightfully so … since these Lower Psychic Worlds are made via the Universal Mind. This is what makes the discovery of just what Soul is … and is not … so difficult because it is wholly outside or beyond the world(s) we live in daily. Soul is not mind … and mind is not Soul.

Divine Spirit and the Core Creator God are always trying to draw each of us into the greater polarity of Life … the positive pole … for lack of a better word … out and beyond the negative pole of the Lower Psychic Worlds. The basis here is … growth forward. We resist … and our resistance are the walls behind which we hide … or defend. Mind … part of and controlled by the Universal Mind … always claims that its ways are superior … and in the Lower Psychic Worlds it tends to be just that. All these posts are not for those who want to stay willing / knowingly … in the Lower Psychic Worlds. These posts are to provide a bit of awareness beyond mind … and the Lower Psychic Worlds.

It is impossible to “list” these walls … for they change and are interpreted differently for each individual walking the Path … and each step … forward or backwards … seems to change their own interpretation of them.

Understanding LIFE and Existence is not too difficult. The basics involve a Core … a Center … a “God” somewhere that gives rise to all that is necessary for Existence to gain structure ( not necessarily form ) and organization. The structure of the atom is a formidable example … exuding from the nucleus outward to the orbiting electrons. The Core … and the immediate surroundings / immediate vibrational levels … follow this same design for obvious reasons … are of a “pure” nature … formless yet structured … seemingly vague and undifferentiated and yet organized.

The Core exudes an essence of IT-self … Divine Spirit … and then individual Souls are created out of this Divine Spirit … to move out into and design LIFE as it is known. These Divine Souls have no knowledge or distinction of just what it is that they are … as Soul … since Soul is created as a pure unit of awareness only … Soul has no actual “brain” and if It did It would have no stored memories as of yet … and a process is necessary to teach them who and what they are … and their responsibility to the Divine Spirit and Core Creator God that created them.

From the positive pole of the Pure God Worlds … a means to provide direct experience for personal education was designed. The negative element is added and the Lower Psychic Worlds are produced. These are the worlds that are known by the vast, vast majority of all that exists. Designed to produce “form” … these worlds tend to draw the perspective and attention outward. Since said experiences are “outside” the individual … we immediately must contend with reacting inwardly to outer situations and conditions. Since these reactions immediately govern what we do and do not like … priorities are immediate. This puts us on one side of the choice or the other … and walls or differences or favoritism are formed … within which we live for as long as they apply to us individually … and if the individual is part of a group … such as organizations / cultures / societies / races / etc. … then our preferences / choices are often dictated to us from the outer group … as well as our inner reactions to them.

From this entire structure … the possibilities for personal education is endless. Freedom always seems to be just on the other side of our walls … our own self-designed limitations … our personal understanding of what LIFE is all about … how to discover it … how to side-step it … how to find the magic wand that will set us free … how to work with it … how to resent it.

But there is always … choice … at least here in the Lower Psychic Worlds. The grass always looks greener on one side of the fence or the other.

Due to the habitual nature of mind … the human state of consciousness prefers to stay where it is … wherever that may be. When these preferred viewpoints or stances are challenged … even a little … we tend to dig our heels in. Though change is the nature of these Lower Psychic Worlds … we do not like … change. Even if our preferred habits are detrimental … such as substance abuse / anger / resentment / low values, morals, ethics / etc … we often just continue. At least its familiar … whether it is beneficial or not. This makes true learning and growth a rather scarce event during anyone’s singular life. Most of us just want to get by … have as much “fun” as we can and just keep it up until we end this present incarnation … only to have it start all over again in somewhat different conditions … sometimes decidedly different historical periods.

The minds tendency to over-analyze everything … and the emotions tendency to be highly wary of anything different … keeps us more or less locked in place … many times considering change only if we have to … and even then … we are most reluctant about it.

The quest is to figure out how to make life in the Lower Psychic Worlds acceptable … and with revision … make said life more beneficial … then begin to ponder the “why” of all of this … sensing that there must be unseen “forces” that coerce us in one direction or another … becoming more involved in uncovering just what these “forces” are and to what extent they govern us … then the “why and how” they govern us … then the slow and most reluctant realization that there are *vast* differences between the approach of the Universal Mind and that of Divine Spirit … eventually becoming most apprehensive about the loneliness of the far reaches of the Path beyond the masses … and finally discovering the individuality of Soul and what It truly is through personal experience, effort, and discipline.

There is constant comparison between how it has “emotionally felt” during the endless series of incarnations … numbering greater than most even imagine … and how one lives above and beyond those feelings … and just what does one perceive and how does one live … “in Soul” … at the true level of Soul … which … relatively speaking … very few accomplish but all will … eventually.

People constantly try to bring true spiritual experiences back down to the Lower Psychic Worlds levels because this is what is familiar … and has been … for a long, long time. People want emotional bliss … emotional love … personal companionship … status … recognition … the duality of right / wrong or good / bad / etc … and if these factors are not present in the supposed true spiritual experience … the individual tends to drop back even more quickly into the safety and familiarity of the Lower Psychic Worlds.

True spirituality … beyond mind … is not what most people believe it will be. To discover and take the required steps … unfolds Self into a true entity that recognizes the schoolroom but lives beyond it … using the Lower Psychic Worlds facets when incarnated within these worlds … but being detached and un-consumed by materiality and psychic sensation. In time … we learn that we can interact with all within these Lower Psychic Worlds but we do not define ourselves according to the features of said worlds or levels. We can “enjoy” them so to speak … but they do not control us and we do not depend upon these features for our identification and understanding of ourselves as Soul … whose true Home is beyond the Lower Psychic Worlds. In no way does this imply we must “do without.”

Eventually we become content with what we have and where we are … not because we become blind to everything else … but because we understand the workings of LIFE and can live within IT as the Whole that LIFE is.

More next Monday.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

A 90-post index is found at thread post number 370 … page 37

If sincere … I will respond to private messages

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 24-01-2022, 05:14 PM
Ok, I'm only a third through this and it is so spot on.
I know all too well my walls, my blocks, what I resist, ( ie, love, being shut down to a person
that has hurt me unjustly...just closed to them..no anger or hate or ill-will involved, mind you.)
Ok...going back to read on. :)

'' Even if our preferred habits are detrimental … such as substance abuse / anger / resentment / low values, morals, ethics / etc …
we often just continue. .... This makes true learning and growth a rather scarce event during anyone’s singular life.
Most of us just want to get by..."

I relate to these Lower psychic level blocks we get stuck in...and yes -
wanna break through any glass ceilings I have placed myself.
Very inspiring topic. Thank you.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-01-2022, 07:49 PM
Master

Mizz H …

From my own personal wrestling matches … I’ve found that it’s rarely the ones we “know about” that gives us grief. It’s the ones we’ve misinterpreted … mislabeled … shrugged off as already dealt with … considered unimportant … or have hopped from specific to specific of a general issue we still do not understand. Such as tolerance or forgiveness towards any specific person … and we work on being more tolerant or forgiving towards that one specific person … but the issue is more apt to be tolerance or forgiveness as a general virtue rather than towards any specific person.

It certainly keeps one aware of what is going on around us … constantly … but lightly. To get heavy-handed with ourselves doesn’t accomplish much. Revision helps … and after forgiving a dozen “specifics” or so … we might finally get the idea of the general virtue / habit / pattern involved.

Always an adventure.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 29-01-2022, 07:37 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I know all too well my walls, my blocks, what I resist, ( ie, love, being shut down to a person
that has hurt me unjustly...just closed to them..no anger or hate or ill-will involved, mind you.)
That sounds very much like the Shadow Self.
Old 29-01-2022, 07:42 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorkchop
Eventually we become content with what we have and where we are … not because we become blind to everything else … but because we understand the workings of LIFE and can live within IT as the Whole that LIFE is.
You took your time in getting there, but definitely yes.
Old 29-01-2022, 08:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
That sounds very much like the Shadow Self.
But that's a label that would not fit, since
I am very aware or conscious of it and openly admit it is part of me, right?

The shadow is the side of your personality that contains all the parts
of yourself that you don’t want to admit to having.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-01-2022, 11:27 PM
Master

Greenslade …

Please start your own sequential posts in a single thread where you offer your views from your intellectual stance. I have asked for that very thing and you are the perfect intellectual to do it so that people can observe the variations / comparisons and draw their own conclusions.

The quest will be … in trying to help / assist others … and not just find something to jab at.

I would appreciate seeing such a sequence of posts from you. It might be of benefit to some / many. And please … more than one or two lines. Let’s have some intellectual dedication where you lay it all out from your own perspective … and let people *see.* Include your definitions … how they tie together … how they evolve … what the principles behind them are … word the posts so as many understand as they can … detail your comparisons, etc.

It would be of benefit to the board. I would like to see it … and I would bet … many others would too.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 30-01-2022, 01:13 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
The shadow is the side of your personality that contains all the parts of yourself that you don’t want to admit to having.
Not only but also. Sometimes we can be completely unconscious of the 'contents' of our Shadow Selves because of the way the 'processing' works. We have responses to everything that happens to us but we only become conscious of an extremely small percentage of it, the ego 'filters' out the rest. In the case of emotional trauma or danger our egos can literally 'collapse' so that the emotional response doesn't come into our awareness, but the unconscious still 'stores' it away until it can be resolved. Depending on the study, it can take somewhere between 90-120ms for the brain to process - or sometime never. We're all living in the past.

You can define your Shadow Self any way you want, but those unresolved issues we have can still be a part of us from childhood. And we all have PTSD of some description because we got born and grew up.

Edit: The use of the word 'label' is itself labelling, the question is what are the reasons you use it? Words and consciousness are in a symbiotic relationship, both from internal to external and external to internal.

Last edited by Greenslade : 30-01-2022 at 02:28 PM.
Old 30-01-2022, 01:23 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
It would be of benefit to the board. I would like to see it … and I would bet … many others would too.
If I wasn't on my backside I'd be on the floor right now. Thanks for the accolade.

Let me have a think about it, it's where to start that needs the consideration.
Old 30-01-2022, 01:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Walls are our self-imposed boundaries … our limitations … our areas of great resistance. They obscure our vision. These walls are self-made … as we most often prefer to limit ourselves rather than take the risk of venturing into the individual unknown.

Our concepts and "spiritual knowledge" can similarly create walls (self-imposed boundaries) that also obscure the clear vision. I know that from direct experience as I have been intellectually-challenged at times.

Attachment 3016

Last edited by Still_Waters : 28-04-2022 at 01:59 AM.
Closed Thread