Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Closed Thread

Old 17-11-2015, 07:14 PM
Master
1. Where is this building located?

In the finnest Rich streets of LA- Los Angeles Popped into my mind

2. Who occupied the residence? Type of people? Family? Business? What was it?

I think what i get a good looking family aristocrat one with good name. Old family i want to say. They were all dress up good. I sense lot of parties were done in this house, lot of dinners connected with important people.

3. What can you feel from this photo. Past energy?

I don´t feel anything bad coming from this house. What i feel is it was they wanted to look good for the society.

4.How old?
Maybe middle 19th century????

I like this kind of games. I´ve done the second one. Hope there will be more of this :)
Just to clear off i didin´t read any of prior comments.
Old 30-05-2023, 01:13 PM
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Thank you all for participating! I am going to post the information below on the line. I took this photograph about a week ago
I got this one way wrong!!

1 London?
2 - A prince or princess
3 I feel a sense of happiness looking at this structure...... Looks like a nice place..... I say almost 150 years old now.......
Old 31-05-2023, 03:13 AM
Master
1. Where is this building located?
455 Cherry St SE, Grand Rapids, MI, United States, Michigan

2. Who occupied the residence? Type of people? Family? Business? What was it?
Business. Stonecastle Dentistry.

3. What can you feel from this photo. Past energy?
This is a building people are drawn to because of its uniqueness.

4.How old?
1902. Some of it was remodeled in 2010.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 02-06-2023, 09:11 PM
Master

Nice one, @BigJohn!!

I will give it a try and then check the internet to see if what I felt makes any sense.

So this is my attempt:

Anyhow, when I looked at that photo I saw a girl, less than 18 years old ( maybe around 14 years old ), a little bit round but still average weight, short, brown-blonde long hair, white t-shirt, blue jeans. She appeared to be near a stairway looking up at someone, no idea who. She appeared to be resting her left arm on the the stairway, the stairway being on her left side. I see a brown wood stairway, I guess around 10 steps.

This whole scene appeared to me as a frame picture that was made with this girl at a time when for some reason there was not much light inside that place. There's also a feeling that somehow this girl was connected with that place. I also sense a bit of "male" energy coming from her, a bit boy like personality and bodily features.

The result ( google search ):

The brown stair way is there, in fact it is made of two parts, the first part seem to have around 10 steps, maybe 8, I can't find a good picture to count them. I also see many people taking photos there. I also found this girl that oddly resembles the little girl that appeared in my mind, it has the same features, in special her face... and actually works there in present.

This is her linkedin profile for those who want to check this too:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/ashley-shaver-8250b982

I simply googled "Stonecastle Dentistry owner" and viewed the images found and her image hit me.
Old 04-06-2023, 12:08 PM
Administrator
This post is now closed as the answers have already been given

Namaste