Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-06-2023, 10:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
With regard to the TF and letting go, it completely different to the letting go of a "human " relationship as far as I'm concerned. Don't get me wrong, the pain can feel the same but with a twin flame I believe it's because this relationship is spiritual rather than "human" . When we "know" that this is different and cannot be broken we then find it very difficult to accept that it actually IS broken , and it shouldn't be ( in human terms) so we are pulled between earth and the universe in our emotions.
I can definitely understand that perspective, I've often wondered if it was the nature of the connection that made it so hard to get over the loss of the person, or if it was just a reflection of what a dysfunctional, broken mess of a person I was. In my own case I'm still not completely sure, maybe it'll all become clear once I've done enough inner work.
Old 23-06-2023, 11:07 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
I can definitely understand that perspective, I've often wondered if it was the nature of the connection that made it so hard to get over the loss of the person, or if it was just a reflection of what a dysfunctional, broken mess of a person I was. In my own case I'm still not completely sure, maybe it'll all become clear once I've done enough inner work.
Oh petal... Were you a broken mess of a person before this person entered your life? Or do you feel that you became a broken mess because of it ?
Or was it a bit of both ?
Old 24-06-2023, 10:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Oh petal... Were you a broken mess of a person before this person entered your life? Or do you feel that you became a broken mess because of it ?
Or was it a bit of both ?
Oh, I was born broken I think, I came into this lifetime with a heavy burden of suffering. The relationship just brought all the buried pain and dysfunction to the surface, which has been challenging beyond words, but it's ultimately a good thing - it was quite literally the answer to my prayers, because shortly before we met I asked the universe, in a moment of desperation, to give me whatever I needed to wake up. It was only years later that I realised that the universe had answered my prayer.
Old 24-06-2023, 12:18 PM
Master

Oh Gosh Human Being ... "I was born broken ". That really really pulls on the heart strings , but I kind of know what you mean. I think I was born broken too.
Old 24-06-2023, 05:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Oh Gosh Human Being ... "I was born broken ". That really really pulls on the heart strings, but I kind of know what you mean. I think I was born broken too.

Maybe we're old souls, I remember a spiritual teacher called Shunyamurti saying that the old soul's heart is already broken, just because they've experienced so much pain and loss. That made a lot of sense to me.
Old 25-06-2023, 10:07 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being

Maybe we're old souls, I remember a spiritual teacher called Shunyamurti saying that the old soul's heart is already broken, just because they've experienced so much pain and loss. That made a lot of sense to me.
We may well be !! My real life twin (sister) died at birth and that was a struggle for me given that I was born Empath/ sensitive and I feel that I was "lost" without her.
But as for twin flames, I got a random phone call from mine a few days ago , out of the blue and for a "catch up". We chatted and laughed together for a couple of hours .
The next day it was " noted" by family members how "well" I was looking and not as tired and poorly looking as usual (because I am very poorly )....
Just goes to show !
Old 25-06-2023, 11:45 AM
Master
That's so sad about your twin sister. One of my best mates also lost his twin when he was just a baby, I always wondered if he feels the loss (I also always thought it was interesting that both me and his current partner and mother of his children are geminis, which is the twin sign of course, funny that).
Quote:
But as for twin flames, I got a random phone call from mine a few days ago , out of the blue and for a "catch up". We chatted and laughed together for a couple of hours .
The next day it was " noted" by family members how "well" I was looking and not as tired and poorly looking as usual (because I am very poorly )....
Just goes to show !
Oh that's really nice though, must have been lovely for you to reconnect again.
Old 25-06-2023, 11:58 AM
Master

Hi Mr Being , oh goodness and I can guarantee that your mate feels the loss of his twin . It's impossible not to. They grew together and were always meant to be together and even as an infant he would have felt something was "missing" .... Same thing happened with Elvis. Me and your mate are in good company !!!!!
Ahhhhhhh but it was lovely to talk to my flame. It only happens about once a year .
Both of us are left with a sense of 'belonging' in a place we don't really belong if that makes sense ?
Old 25-06-2023, 05:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Hi Mr Being , oh goodness and I can guarantee that your mate feels the loss of his twin . It's impossible not to. They grew together and were always meant to be together and even as an infant he would have felt something was "missing" ....
Yeah, that makes perfect sense - hard to imagine a more intimate relationship than the one you'd have with a twin, having developed in the womb together for nine months. Little wonder that twins have a telepathic connection... I didn't know that about Elvis though, good company indeed!!!

You know, I think I actually do get what you mean about having a sense of 'belonging' in a place that you don't really belong.
Old 27-06-2023, 07:28 AM
Master

Hi human. Yes, Elvis brother was called Jesse , but was sadly stillborn.

The not belonging, you've heard of a "square peg in a round hole ?"..... Well that's me LOL.
Have never quite fit anywhere but yet I'm still here.
As for my TF I had to "let go" of human emotions in order to fully appreciate the connection that we share and can never be broken ( even though I felt it at times !! )...