Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 15-05-2023, 09:14 AM
star_nomad

Exclamation I am the legend of Aitan Antannii the alien. my point of view.

This name I cannot get it out of my mind.
it lingers upon me. This name I bare AITAN ANTANNII is who I really am.
it's not my human born name.
it is my alien name given to me on planet.

I asked my own human mother what is my alien name?
she only answered AITAN ANTANNII.

and one day I will have my say .
one day all humans will know my name and the alien name I bare.
This is the very name that saved you humans from evil aliens.

These evil aliens want humans as slaves and they will get it whatever chance they have they will take humans as slaves.

since I came across that evil alien herbolas meridius who was on earth those like him what he is about to do is real upon humans.

I am the one that completely died from the physical body.
I am the one that foreseen these events with aliens and humans.
I am the one who wears rockets and has a cape flying out.

I am the one that bares the inner balance from within my heart that God given.
if you do not understand inner balance understand inner balance not my own power or my own spirit.

inner balance of THE LIFE comes only from the God that came to your world as a living sacrafice to mankind.

he reigns forever in my heart JESUS CHRIST the lord my GOD.
I refuse to save a single human on this planet without holding him from within my heart first to there world and planet.

The only reason I can say as long as I AItan Antannii lives forever humans will be free forever!!!! means That only he can tell me I can live forever only GOD himself who came into flesh Jesus Christ can tell me this.

only he can tell me my forever destiny because he gave me his entire life so my soul may move on from this world and into a new world and galactic civilisation. I owe my all to God.

I rebuke every demon who spoke my name in Jesus name!!!!
i rebuke them with the authority Jesus has bestowed unto me.
I order Satan the chalice of this world to stand out of my way.
my heart shall go back to you Jesus Christ my Lord my God.
I love you Jesus with all my heart and I owe you back my heart and I will give up my spirit for you God and lay down my physical body.

you see humans you cannot shut me down. and JUst because you shut me down online this internet does not mean you can shut WHO I am down
I will rise up and you will all be witnesses to me.

go against me and you will never win.

my spirit shall live forever as long as Jesus says I live forever.
put a biblical lense on THAT!!!!
I AM for REAL!!! I AM NO JOKE!!!