Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 20-06-2023, 12:28 PM
Knower

May you find peace
I would love to speak
Old 21-06-2023, 05:37 AM
Dude111

Welcome to the site........Im sorry your not feeling well
Old 21-06-2023, 07:26 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalibuwaitur
hello. i'm new here. i definitely need healing. that's why i joined. i have so many health issues i don't know where to start. doctors haven't been able to tell me what's wrong. i'm out of money, living with family who are drowning in debt, and i need a lot of healing in every aspect of my life.

to start though, i've been in constant pain for 20 years and i keep getting worse. the past few years i've been having a lot of cramping, difficulty thinking, difficulty healing, lots of food allergies, difficulty digesting food and i keep losing weight no matter what i do.

can anyone help me heal in pretty much every way so that i can finally be free from constant suffering, pain, fear, and worry?

There is a simple to read booklet called How to Work With Angels by Elizabeth Clare Prophet. It gives you a set of decrees to work with(for healing or whatever purpose). And it works. I suggest you buy it. It’s cheap too, its only 9 dollars on Amazon.
https://www.amazon.com/Angels-Pocket...s%2C206&sr=8-1

If you can’t afford it,PM me and ill give you a set of decrees you can work with.
Old 21-06-2023, 07:44 PM
Master
Yes and yes and yes we are on healing
Is to me edges recover from some infection I add that's why I'm being posted much in it yeah because to me ages took my voice back
But I would send blue and purple for spiritual healing especially in place where you can't see a doctor now because the impossible
I will send yellow and orange for upliftment for everybody on here because we're all need that right now
I'll send grain for grounding because grain is the Earth Will called with as well god built us with
Awesome black and brown for shielding to keep Us safe from Danger and harmony
Altering pink and red for I love and passion for our love from the spirit who love us to bits for who we are I will
I'm also some pink and red roses from the stupid phone a great ancestories and grandparents mums and dads and siblings go up there who should not be there
And for young children who should definitely not be there as I had no life because that's so unfair but there was someone's love enough to make us laugh
S come to us and drains especially the funny ones or Microsoft especially the funny ones who make us laugh
Amen send the love of the world because it might know everybody needs it especially now with the cost of living and especially in certain countries where you can't see a doctor for a little bit of money and pay us took and casualty and in the UK for 10 others ten errors let's put me off Green at the treatment
Plus I'll send 11 happiness of paper was fighting cancer and other able diseases because cancer as took away a lot of my family and friends and neighbors which is so sad
And plays stop loving this and isolation for everybody because I can speak in this one and look down I felt so lonely and isolated it's right now I pray to stop loiness on several people on disabled people because it's not fair especially when social workers put that rolling them never let them have friends or boyfriend to happiness which is wrong everybody needs friends
Because I got told I would pretty good mother got a chance but I'm just out also because I have made by some platin social worker
But send love everybody send their love among the world and so I'm happiness about the world because we all needed
Loving caring lady because everybody in here knows that I am full of love and kindness amen

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 24-06-2023, 10:07 AM
Master
Quote:
<snipped> and i keep getting worse. the past few years i've been having a lot of cramping, difficulty thinking, difficulty healing, lots of food allergies, difficulty digesting food and i keep losing weight no matter what i do.
When I read your post I thought of Edgar Cayce,now if anyone knows of a modern trusted version,I am sure they could help,as you have much going on that needs untangling(I could do with that pointer myself,any trusted reader akin to how Cayce worked on these forums?)
Old 30-06-2023, 12:23 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
hello. i'm new here. i definitely need healing. that's why i joined. i have so many health issues i don't know where to start. doctors haven't been able to tell me what's wrong. i'm out of money, living with family who are drowning in debt, and i need a lot of healing in every aspect of my life.

to start though, i've been in constant pain for 20 years and i keep getting worse. the past few years i've been having a lot of cramping, difficulty thinking, difficulty healing, lots of food allergies, difficulty digesting food and i keep losing weight no matter what i do.

can anyone help me heal in pretty much every way so that i can finally be free from constant suffering, pain, fear, and worry?

Hi dalibuwaitur, the fact that you are not being an angry victim and are looking for solutions to your problems is a very good indication that you are off to a great start to being healed.

This human adventure we all are having could be very harsh and trying. It then is our duty to seek higher knowledge that will enable us to more understanding why things are unfolding the way they are. With greater knowledge comes more peace and calm in heart and mind.

Applauds to you for not playing the angry victim, because that will only blind you from seeing the solutions.

What I am about to say is from personal experience. Understandably, we all are unique and so there is no one size fit all solution. Hopefully the following info could help ease your mind and lessen your worries and fear. And to be clear, this is a sharing of information, never about judgement.

Nothing in this universe is ever random, coincidental, lucky, or unlucky. Everything happens with purpose to help us learn and remove the blockages we placed in the natural flow of energies in the benevolent and intelligent universe.

The adversities you have in this lifetime are uncorrected or unfinished energies carried over from other lifetimes. Healing is finding the embedded lessons, learn from them, and improve oneself.

Because the obstructions to the natural flow was created by you, then it is you who have to remove them. No one can remove them for you on your behalf. Though others in kindness could send you thoughts of love and compassionate to make the process more pleasant.

Always good to keep in mind, as we move further along the spiritual path to love and compassion, what we earlier saw as our suffering and adversities will now be seen as grateful and welcome lesson opportunities to gain greater wisdom and benevolent maturity, onwards towards becoming evolving humans with a more expanded consciousness.

It’s a shift in our thinking to begin seeing everything from a benevolent perspective that will ease fears and worries.

Entrenched in victimhood will keep us seeing everything from a malevolent perspective only.

And the good news is that once we solve the problems and healed over time, we will look back and smile as if the whole incident was just a dream.

We are much more and far bigger, as in infinite, than just our tiny human bodies.

We have much more extra-ordinary potential abilities than what we have been told or conditioned out of believing.

Benevolent abilities that will give us much more control over our body’s health, our life, and our reality, all courtesy of our body’s cellular structure vibrating at a higher frequency that some call higher consciousness.

In other words, we are not born here to suffer and we are not powerless and hopeless victims of this world. Unless we want to be through free will.

The key to all our problems has always been love, compassion, and joy. All three are some of the highest vibration multi-dimensional energies of the universe.

Fear is the opposite of those benevolent energies. Fear is very low energy.

Lastly, our consciousness and our thoughts are very powerful multi-dimensional energies. Talk to our body and give it instructions to change for the better. The higher our consciousness, the faster the results. This is not delusion or fantasy, it is real.

Hope this could help ease a bit of your fears and worries.

All the best to you on healing fast. We are here with divine purpose, not here to suffer.
Old 05-07-2023, 05:59 PM
Knower

Thank you for all the support.
Old 05-07-2023, 10:23 PM
Guide

Thank you.
Old 19-07-2023, 01:26 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyzth
Thank you.
You are quite welcome