Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Art

Old 21-01-2021, 10:40 AM
Elfin

Talk about art...

Hi Everyone... I cannot send pictures , because I don't know how... Neither do I know how to send links to the internet...in other words I'm a waste of space !!!!!!!!!!!........ But what I CAN do is talk , and describe , and recommend you look up.... Because I love Art..... I am fascinated with it... I love graffiti and in particular banksy... ( Although a class apart from graffiti) and I've had the pleasure of seeing one of his "works" on the side of a house in Cornwall UK. The little girl with a balloon. I watched an art programme a week or two ago , which was an art auction at Sotheby's UK. The art industry was concerned and worried about Covid ( yes it gets everywhere) , and how the arts would be affected by it..... They had no need to worry.... A small painting of a "tomato" plant , on a windowsill , with a single ripe fruit , sold for about £18 million . This painting was to symbolise the "hope" after the war ..... Likewise, in the same auction.. a Klimt "flower meadow"... Lovely to look at , in its own way, sold for a staggering £47 million. The third highest priced painting in Europe...... (Although it was "easy on the eye" the flowers ... And even the narrator agreed .... Were "basic"....just a blob of paint with a black blob in the middle )..... Now I wouldn't , quite frankly have minded a quid or two from a charity shop, if you get my meaning..... But £47 million ??? .....would Love to know who bought it....!!
Old 21-01-2021, 10:43 AM
Elfin

P.s.....
The Tomato plant one was a Picasso.....
Old 22-01-2021, 05:52 AM
Elfin

.... I LOVE art.... In its Many Many forms.... Everywhere you look, art is all around..... But I like paintings. They can literally make me cry . And we each see , do we not, the beauty in something that others cannot see, and vice versa. And that is the beauty of Art.... It really IS in the eye of the beholder..... And therefore, most Art Lovers would have a "favourite" Artist. Who is yours?
Old 23-01-2021, 12:06 AM
Master
I can tell you about art I've missed incense us I've mixed incense Ash with paint to make it last longer and stronger even better colour sometimes you get one thing I do again Indian ink with wrist oil pastels that was a disaster as wrong as disaster on art but it's very learn it's really alone remember a biome sticks in art remember I'm sticks in art mistakes in art you learn better but incense Ash is one of my great Autos when I Autos close it's for my Autos I'm appearance I mix it with paint x I get a great result

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 23-01-2021, 12:09 AM
Master
When I was a kid I love a lot of Van Gogh paintings my art my art teacher so good me she did did days really loved her a bits redid we loved her to bits we did as kids she was more like a friend and a teacher but I lovely person who was she taught me quite a bit and a few things we thought retort me taught a few things we did she learnt of us and offer land of her as well we did Ed I remember when she took to the sea to do art and it rains so after the cafe restaurant and put us all orange Diet Coke coffee she did out of 1 pocket she did Ed a very good teacher she was

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 23-01-2021, 07:47 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
When I was a kid I love a lot of Van Gogh paintings my art my art teacher so good me she did did days really loved her a bits redid we loved her to bits we did as kids she was more like a friend and a teacher but I lovely person who was she taught me quite a bit and a few things we thought retort me taught a few things we did she learnt of us and offer land of her as well we did Ed I remember when she took to the sea to do art and it rains so after the cafe restaurant and put us all orange Diet Coke coffee she did out of 1 pocket she did Ed a very good teacher she was
Beautiful memories Jo.... Thank you for sharing your experiments in art... And keep experimenting !.... Your Art teacher sounded so lovely. We all need teachers like that....Lovely caring lady by the sound of it.... Van Gogh .... He was of course quite mad.... ( Arn't we a ??)..... Just don't go cutting your ears off !!!!......
Old 23-01-2021, 07:51 AM
Elfin

P.s dreamjo.... I know van Gogh was famous for his "sunflowers" but I liked his "starry Nights ".... All the blue tones and content of the sky.... Those appeal to me the most.... I love blue !!
Old 23-01-2021, 11:18 AM
Elfin

My favourite Artist is Salvador Dali..... Love his ""Christ of st John of the cross "".....
Old 23-01-2021, 02:35 PM
Administrator
I love art especially Nature paintings. my neighbour heard me saying how I used to love walking through the woods with my dogs, looking at the flowers my Favourite being Bluebells,
he is a retired minister he presented me with a piece he had painted for me.
it hangs on my wall.
its of the woods with carpets of Bluebells.

I am not much into famous artists my Husband was Brilliant at art as are some of the fantastic art we have on here.

Namaste
Old 23-01-2021, 02:53 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I love art especially Nature paintings. my neighbour heard me saying how I used to love walking through the woods with my dogs, looking at the flowers my Favourite being Bluebells,
he is a retired minister he presented me with a piece he had painted for me.
it hangs on my wall.
its of the woods with carpets of Bluebells.

I am not much into famous artists my Husband was Brilliant at art as are some of the fantastic art we have on here.

Namaste
... I also love bluebells. There is nothing more beautiful.... Any wild flowers, meadows , even weeds !... Yes we have some very talented artists on here. I can draw, sketch , paint, but only on the odd occasion. I don't have the patience to be an artist ! How lovely a gift from your neighbour. I too, once received a painting, done by a female friend of bluebells !.