Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Art

Old 22-10-2020, 05:36 AM
Pathfinder

Renaissance, Botticelli, Pre Raphaelites!!

Throughout my life I have come to appreciate and love art more and more.
I have such an affinity for Renaissance, Botticelli and Pre Raphaelites. I'm drawn to such ethereal, innocent beauty. And that is only the beginning, I am also an admirer of Thomas Kinkade, Brian Froud, Chuck Pinson and Cicely Mary Barker. I just love fairy art, fantasy art and angels, unicorns, but I have also noticed the artwork of Margaret Keane. There was a movie based on her life, her paintings were of Big Eyed children. Although it was never mentioned I could not help but notice how these children looked. It reminded me of what has been said about half-human, half-alien hybrids. It fit the description of how they looked, their appearance. I have seen many different forms of art that is so enchanting, so beautiful. Whether it is in paintings, photography, figurines and visual art online. If anyone here would like to add to this thread then I'd like to hear from any of you on this subject. Be well and have pleasant dreams.

Blessings,

LilyTeal16
Old 22-10-2020, 06:07 AM
Master
I like art that reflects the darker aspects of life. It makes me think more, contemplate, reflect back. I find it more realistic. One of my favorite images was a girl sitting on the train tracks with her face to her knees as if she was crying and the train just behind her. Just about to make impact. It made think and reflect back. That's the type of art i like. The ones that i feel touched by.

I get the impression that a lot of people display art that they feel others will enjoy seeing. That's when i feel it becomes more about popularity so it loses its originality. They become addicted to the attention they receive and lose themselves in it.

Why not display some of the art work you enjoy.