Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 19-09-2020, 06:36 PM
Master

Concepts of the guardian angel

I have been wondering what our concepts are of what we call 'our guardian angel'. Admittedly I have only had a vague concept myself.....imagining it perhaps as the spirit of a relative or ancestor that had my interests at heart. I just read something by Sergei Bulgakov that seemed revelatory in nature to me...…"everyone has a personal guardian angel who is his heavenly image". I was really struck by this idea. It, indeed, makes it very personal....implying perhaps what we might otherwise call our higher Self. Without thinking about this previously I suppose that I had some idea that a 'guardian angel' might be a being that ministered to multiple people throughout time. Not one in the here and now and not just personally for me. Any thoughts on this ?
Old 19-09-2020, 07:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
I have been wondering what our concepts are of what we call 'our guardian angel'. Admittedly I have only had a vague concept myself.....imagining it perhaps as the spirit of a relative or ancestor that had my interests at heart. I just read something by Sergei Bulgakov that seemed revelatory in nature to me...…"everyone has a personal guardian angel who is his heavenly image". I was really struck by this idea. It, indeed, makes it very personal....implying perhaps what we might otherwise call our higher Self. Without thinking about this previously I suppose that I had some idea that a 'guardian angel' might be a being that ministered to multiple people throughout time. Not one in the here and now and not just personally for me. Any thoughts on this ?

Hey,

I suppose it's about terminology isn't it like you have implied .

I mean there are actual angels assigned to individuals just as there are spirit guides .

There's no harm done in switching them over at times

From what I have realised is that there is a main control, a guide that is with you for all of your life just as an actual angel is .

My main control spirit guide is an American Indian hence my avatar pic ..

I work with many angels but haven't been given a name as such that is with me most of the time .

Other's come and go depending on what one is going through and what one is learning so to speak .

If one is working or active spiritually one can have dozens of inspirers and guides ..

Depends also in how many fingers one has in how many pies

x daz x
Old 19-09-2020, 07:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Hey,

I mean there are actual angels assigned to individuals just as there are spirit guides .

From what I have realised is that there is a main control, a guide that is with you for all of your life just as an actual angel is .

I work with many angels but haven't been given a name as such that is with me most of the time .

Other's come and go depending on what one is going through and what one is learning so to speak .

If one is working or active spiritually one can have dozens of inspirers and guides ..

x daz x

' Depends also in how many fingers one has in how many pies '

The only thing that goes in my Pies are spoons, what a waste putting one's fingers into them, hope you use Hand Sanitizer
Old 19-09-2020, 11:04 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Hey,

x daz x

Daz,

Thanks for your response. I honor your wisdom. Perhaps your level of advancement has given you access to many angels. From what you say perhaps there is one spirit guide that opens a more extensive world ?
Old 20-09-2020, 01:35 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
. Admittedly I have only had a vague concept myself.....imagining it perhaps as the spirit of a relative or ancestor that had my interests at heart.

Good afternoon Molearner

As my mine are veiled, I've changed it to something that always make me smile, Teddy bears
Old 20-09-2020, 01:58 AM
Master

Maybe we should also consider our better angel(s).......:)
Old 20-09-2020, 02:10 AM
Deactivated Account
Both mine are, for good reasons
Old 20-09-2020, 02:50 AM
Master
In my view and understanding its an aspect of your Self
Old 20-09-2020, 03:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
In my view and understanding its an aspect of your Self

Yes that’s what I see too.

When you end separation you see everything that was seperate, becomes a new creation through more understanding of yourself, as the creator.
Old 20-09-2020, 09:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Daz,

Thanks for your response. I honor your wisdom. Perhaps your level of advancement has given you access to many angels. From what you say perhaps there is one spirit guide that opens a more extensive world ?

Hi M.L

Each guide has a specific quality about them, there can be guides that aid you with meditation and healing and being creative and philosophical for examples sake ..

Some main guides are capable of aiding you with many things, some overseers can be a guide to many at the same time that are working similarly to you ..

I think if one is really wanting to find out about their guides they will oblige in some shape or form, it can depend the maturity of the person really, because once they find out who it is they can demand their presence 24/7 and they do have their own lives to lead like everyone else does ..

I found that my guides were willing to show themselves to me and I have had many confirmations from other's also which helps ..

Some signs can be subtle and not easy to connect the dots, I suppose it's down to one's sincerity and one's ability to pick up on the signs when shown ..

x daz x