Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 09-09-2020, 07:47 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
I think you are spot on. I must be a figment of my own imagination. But am not so sure if its "my" imagination. If i am imaginary then i guess everything i have is also imaginary. Who created this imaginary character? There must be a creator. Perhaps we are a figment of each others imaginations.
...Well I think you've cracked it ocean... I really do.... And even though I was born ( allegedly).... And even though I'm alive ( allegedly)..I like your theory best.. we are all mere "imaginings" .... I love it, as you know full well I only ever live in cloud cuckoo land, and beyond... Anyway.. I've got all this coloured paper... I'm going to make you some chakras which you can stick all over your ( imaginary) body with sellotape..... And then you can do the test again....
Old 09-09-2020, 08:15 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
My naval is also under-active, but I did not have any that were
over-active. Need to balance out the Naval Chakra.
....Yes I'm going to see what needs to be done !!! Am still shocked that they can be overactive! I never knew, did you ?.... I enjoy doing these kind of tests.... I see you did linens soul test.... You a Shaman ... I was a Sacred Heart Warrior....
Old 10-09-2020, 04:24 AM
Master
Re-did the Chakra test.

Here is the results:

Root:         open (75%)
Sacral:       under-active (25%)
Navel:        over-active (100%)
Heart:        over-active (100%)
Throat:       over-active (88%)
Third Eye:   over-active (81%)
Crown:        open (62%)

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 10-09-2020, 04:28 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Re-did the Chakra test.

Here is the results:

Root:         open (75%)
Sacral:       under-active (25%)
Navel:        over-active (100%)
Heart:        over-active (100%)
Throat:       over-active (88%)
Third Eye:   over-active (81%)
Crown:        open (62%)
....LOL..... And I thought mine was bad !!!!!!!!
Old 10-09-2020, 04:42 AM
Master
Stop looking at my Sacral Chakra.........

I have no idea how that happened.......
I swear!!!!

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 10-09-2020, 08:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
....Yes I'm going to see what needs to be done !!! Am still shocked that they can be overactive! I never knew, did you ?.... I enjoy doing these kind of tests.... I see you did linens soul test.... You a Shaman ... I was a Sacred Heart Warrior....

The “Shaman” thing is interesting because many decades ago I was called that by others, and I used to use the computer name “Shaman” many years ago on another spiritual type website. So having that come up here as a “soul archetype” was interesting. But actually I don’t care for titles and labels, and if I have them I wear them very loosely and lightly. I have had many titles in my life.

I took this chakra test many years ago, and decided to take it again this time, and I compared what it said many years ago, because I saved that previous results, to the test this time to see if things were the same. They are not, but I just use this as a reference on possible chakra work I might want to undertake. I imagine my answers last time are also different from the answers I gave this time as well and that would make a difference in the results.

How did you get to be a “Master” in six months with more than 5,000-posts? Impressive.
Old 10-09-2020, 09:05 PM
Elfin

Quote:
The “Shaman” thing is interesting because many decades ago I was called that by others, and I used to use the computer name “Shaman” many years ago on another spiritual type website. So having that come up here as a “soul archetype” was interesting. But actually I don’t care for titles and labels, and if I have them I wear them very loosely and lightly. I have had many titles in my life.

I took this chakra test many years ago, and decided to take it again this time, and I compared what it said many years ago, because I saved that previous results, to the test this time to see if things were the same. They are not, but I just use this as a reference on possible chakra work I might want to undertake. I imagine my answers last time are also different from the answers I gave this time as well and that would make a difference in the results.

How did you get to be a “Master” in six months with more than 5,000-posts? Impressive.
Hi... It's interesting though about the various "shaman" connections for you. It's got to be more than coincidence ( I don't believe in coincidence)... I've never done any tests like this before, so when sacred heart warrior came up , I felt happy with that , it seemed very "me" ... Although I wouldn't know why !!!.... Ahh yes the "master" thing. It's a bit embarrassing really. As I tell people, I probably became a master before I even got off the "welcome" page LOL. I didn't know how to work a computer type thing. I didn't even know what a "thread" was, I'm that useless!.... But then once I'd learnt there was no stopping me,or shutting me up !.... Plus, I suppose I've been holed up for 6 months with the current world events, and really, having the forum, and the company has been a Godsend.
Old 10-09-2020, 09:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi... It's interesting though about the various "shaman" connections for you. It's got to be more than coincidence ( I don't believe in coincidence)... I've never done any tests like this before, so when sacred heart warrior came up , I felt happy with that , it seemed very "me" ... Although I wouldn't know why !!!.... Ahh yes the "master" thing. It's a bit embarrassing really. As I tell people, I probably became a master before I even got off the "welcome" page LOL. I didn't know how to work a computer type thing. I didn't even know what a "thread" was, I'm that useless!.... But then once I'd learnt there was no stopping me,or shutting me up !.... Plus, I suppose I've been holed up for 6 months with the current world events, and really, having the forum, and the company has been a Godsend.

You wrote "But then once I'd learnt there was no stopping me,or shutting me up !......" and that is a reflection of your Throat Chakra being wide open! LOL!

Old 10-09-2020, 09:11 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
You wrote "But then once I'd learnt there was no stopping me,or shutting me up !......" and that is a reflection of your Throat Chakra being wide open! LOL!
...Yes but not one single word passed my lips !!!... However, my fingers are a lot shorter !!!!!
Old 10-09-2020, 09:12 PM
Master
Quote:

I would not expect both tests to have the same result.
Our Auras and Chakras are dynamic, not static. They are constantly changing reflecting who we are.