Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 26-08-2020, 10:54 PM
janielee

Angel1 Can I have some advice please

I used to be a stellar star at work, Opportunities and offers would flow in the best places. I said no, didn't appreciate it. Went off and chased spirituality, said money and power wasn't important.

Well fast forward 10-15 years and now I am trying to rebuild my career. I try, I work hard, I am honest and competent, but every single place gives me heartache. I am unappreciated, accused of things I didn't do. I'm wondering if it's cultural, or if it's some weird kammic force at play.

It hurts but moreso it sucks my energy and focus

anyone have any constructive ideas?

Sorry to be a whiner
Old 27-08-2020, 02:13 AM
Master

Try this:
Look happy and confident!
https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...#post1 929196
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 27-08-2020, 04:25 AM
Master

being stellar star

Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
I used to be a stellar star at work, Opportunities and offers would flow in the best places. I said no, didn't appreciate it. Went off and chased spirituality, said money and power wasn't important.

Well fast forward 10-15 years and now I am trying to rebuild my career. I try, I work hard, I am honest and competent, but every single place gives me heartache. I am unappreciated, accused of things I didn't do. I'm wondering if it's cultural, or if it's some weird kammic force at play.

It hurts but moreso it sucks my energy and focus

anyone have any constructive ideas?

Sorry to be a whiner
10-15 years is pretty long in worldly especially corporate affairs . The skills requirement change. Others perception of u changes . There is always requirements at lower end of spectrum and very high stiff competition at higher end . With spiritual journey/age we do consider ourselves entitled ,competent to comment on everything which people in higher ups don't like . So there is greater need not to mix spirituality with material needs at random . I don't mean to reject/loose spirituality . I mean to relate it in very disciplined manner in the context of the job and its requirements considering the job hierarchies and the position u are in ur job (though u can really be a good CEO of the company u work for ).
Old 27-08-2020, 06:21 AM
Master

Cat

spirituality isn't always about 'love and light'. Sometimes ya gotta get down and dirty. Personally, I think you are just getting more of what you asked for, and while it seems counterintuitive I think you are in a good place. Even though it doesn't seem very likeable and you'd now prefer something else.

If there is any way out it is probably 'through'.

In my own journey I was at one point accepting the judgements of others as gospel rather than trying to fight with them. Even though I felt them totally unmerited. That had unexpected benefits, both for self and for others.

I can't say where that leads but I can say that in the end while what I got wasn't what others said I should have, I am still otherwise not unhappy. Sometimes gems show up in the most unexpected places... and seriously, silver linings abound.
Old 27-08-2020, 03:03 PM
janielee

thanks so much, FL
Old 27-08-2020, 03:03 PM
janielee

Thanks HITESH_SHAH :)

Thanks inavalan
Old 27-08-2020, 03:49 PM
Master

sort of my understanding

Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Thanks HITESH_SHAH :)
My comments reflect more my nature and you may be far better at handling it . No offence intended .

Further I would add spirituality is always 'looking beyond / behind / underneath' what is visible and its about trusting and hoping for its would be for good for one . There may really be some time to realize this something beyond / behind/underneath .Perseverance, patience and faith is key.

And whatever good deeds done , never goes waste. Never feel bad about it . For that would be undoing of all ur achievements.

You can opt for job profile to suit your altered /enhanced capabilities in different directions. And u never know to get the one for your liking .
Old 27-08-2020, 07:23 PM
janielee

Yes I appreciate that very much, HS. It's great advice. Thank you again.
Old 27-08-2020, 07:48 PM
Master

Hi JL

So you originally left your career to pursue spirituality because that seemed more important, but you are now trying to rebuild your career. Is that because you genuinely want career success or is it more because you want a good income to deal with the practical necessities of physical life?

I am just wondering if a part of you is resisting being back in the corporate environment, torn between wanting a decent income while perhaps resenting the time and energy required to make this happen, when you could be using that time and energy for spiritual pursuits.

Maybe in the past you were a star at work and opportunities and offers would flow because your career goals aligned with your personal life goals. Is there any conflict now between your personal life goals and your career goals? If there is such conflict then that might explain the obstacles you face.

Regarding other forces at play, it might be interesting to examine your astrological birth chart, particularly anything to do with your 10th house.

The tenth house is at the very top and most public part of the chart. The tenth house governs structures, corporations, tradition, public image, fame, honors, achievements, awards, boundaries, rules, discipline, authority, fathers and fatherhood. The cusp, or border, of the tenth house is also called the midheaven, and it clues astrologers into your career path. (Ruled by Capricorn).

Are there any planets in your 10th house, and if so how do they relate to other planets in your chart?

Just a possibility.

Peace
Old 27-08-2020, 08:02 PM
janielee

Thank you iamthat Always good to hear you. I will also more substantively later (just at work haha) but can you share with me how I can get my astrological birth chart?

Blessings,

JL