Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 25-05-2019, 07:10 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
My sacral Chakra gets blown wide open and I experience a physical energetic orgasm...A full body one.

Seriously though, who hasn't had one (or more) of these in relation to a Kundalini awakening?

I Shivani thank you for sharing so humbly your experience,

Yes, I confirm that sexual energy remains an important factor in the Kundalini process for anyone I have met who is experiencing this experience, including myself.

Of course the sexual energy is very present at the beginning of this experience and remains so even when all the main piping between the earth chakra and the crown chakra is unblocked.

Once the crown chakra is opened, the dance between Shakti and Shiva can continue for those who want to completely become an integral being by continuing to open all the more subtle paths that lead to Shiva.

Sexual energy is then, in my experience, like a flashlight that illuminates with consciousness the unopened parts of our whole being.

In another stage of transformation, the heat that can be felt physically is for me a sign that the continuous process of opening is done too quickly. There is then like an ash covering the fire of ecstasy that we simply have to let work until the next wave of transformation.

The orgasm becomes ecstasy and then becomes a deep peace. And so on, wave after wave.

A complete metamorphosis is thus accomplished at the rhythm of the waves.

Enjoy!
Old 26-05-2019, 12:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
@Shivani Devi
A little out of topic,but i suggest to get rid of all these pictures you have on your walls,and everything else that represents deities (statues etc).

The reason of this,is that they can act as ''gates''and anchors for astray energies to flow in.
Thanks..but the thing is, if I get rid of all my statues and images...1.3 Billion Hindus would have to do it also.

These things give me comfort because I really have nobody in my life...no-one and nothing. So I would welcome any "stray energy" over absolutely nothing at all and just staring at blank walls.

Pictures, statues and such act as reminders to me...they remind me that I am not alone...they remind me of my heritage and my ancestral lineage....my "soul family".

I don't mean to be obstinate, but they make me happy...and honestly, if I were to get rid of all those things which make me happy, I would seriously end up suicidal...and we don't want that do we?

The pictures and statues are put there for "harm minimisation" purposes.

So, I would rather take my chances with that, than to be in the depths of dark depression...it is only a 'means unto an end' and it is also a very personal thing and something another may have difficulty understanding...but that's okay too.
Old 26-05-2019, 12:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
I did some energy work on you. I saw green hands touching mine and guiding me during the process, so it was again Tara who has chosen to help you. She gave you her energy for this, using me as the conduit.

I found several blocks, which I attempted to unblock by blasting them with energy. I found some in every major chakra, as well as the shoulder chakra and the physical heart region. Some of the nerves to the right side of the spine in your midsection (your left side) appeared black, which could indicate nerve damage. Again, I did whatever repairs I could in the astral realm, which might eventually manifest in the physical realm. Hopefully this will help somewhat. Let me know if you notice any difference in the next week or so.
Thank you my dear and you are correct. I do have some nerve damage in my left shoulder and some blockages in my solar plexus, heart chakra and throat chakra mainly.

I will let you know how this goes over the next few days and I really appreciate it.
Old 26-05-2019, 12:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Thanks..but the thing is, if I get rid of all my statues and images...1.3 Billion Hindus would have to do it also.

These things give me comfort because I really have nobody in my life...no-one and nothing. So I would welcome any "stray energy" over absolutely nothing at all and just staring at blank walls.

Pictures, statues and such act as reminders to me...they remind me that I am not alone...they remind me of my heritage and my ancestral lineage....my "soul family".

I don't mean to be obstinate, but they make me happy...and honestly, if I were to get rid of all those things which make me happy, I would seriously end up suicidal...and we don't want that do we?

The pictures and statues are put there for "harm minimisation" purposes.

So, I would rather take my chances with that, than to be in the depths of dark depression...it is only a 'means unto an end' and it is also a very personal thing and something another may have difficulty understanding...but that's okay too.
I respect your choice and i understand how you feel.
I don't like seeing people suffering for any kind of spiritual reason,so i thoughted at least to inform you.

Everything that hangs around your home with ears,mouth and eyes,(especialy statues)can be used from unwanted energies or parasites.

I'm ending this here,since the purpose of this thread is about chakras and kundalini.

Hope your tough times will end up soon
Old 26-05-2019, 01:12 PM
Master

Undoubtedly NoOne is in the know of these matters and so am confident that the healing would be effective since Shivani is receptive to receiving the energy directly from the Goddess.

I do believe that we all have the innate ability to self heal and self align our in-form consciousness with the Divine energy or Oneness awareness in a mode of childlike connect where no doubts or hesitation are present.

Old 26-05-2019, 04:43 PM
Master

Quote:
Thank you my dear and you are correct. I do have some nerve damage in my left shoulder and some blockages in my solar plexus, heart chakra and throat chakra mainly.

I will let you know how this goes over the next few days and I really appreciate it.

You're welcome.

These things are more effective when done in person, but perhaps we can help it along a bit remotely. I think your issues are quite persistent and stubborn, so this may not be enough, but let's see. If it doesn't work, I will think of something else. I think a combination of astral projection and energy healing might be the ticket, but I don't have much experience with that, except for what I was shown by higher beings. Keep me posted.
Old 26-05-2019, 04:48 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

Undoubtedly NoOne is in the know of these matters and so am confident that the healing would be effective since Shivani is receptive to receiving the energy directly from the Goddess.

I do believe that we all have the innate ability to self heal and self align our in-form consciousness with the Divine energy or Oneness awareness in a mode of childlike connect where no doubts or hesitation are present.

Actually I'm quite inexperienced and only started doing this a few months ago, but I did get first-class tutelage from certain higher beings :)

You are right, we all have the innate ability to do this, though it isn't a panacea. It will never replace surgery or antibiotics, but energy healing is a nice complementary method of medicine, along the lines of acupuncture, with a bit of extra oomph in the energy department. Ideally, it should be done in person, but I did get some pretty encouraging results even with remote sessions. It's no miracle cure, but it certainly helps in most cases.
Old 26-05-2019, 06:08 PM
Suspended
Quote:
@Shivani Devi
A little out of topic,but i suggest to get rid of all these pictures you have on your walls,and everything else that represents deities (statues etc).
The reason of this,is that they can act as ''gates''and anchors for astray energies to flow in.

Hi lomax, if I'm not mistaken the Muslims believe that "another God" will not enter a space when pictures/statues of "other Gods" are present.
Something to consider?
Like 2 captains on a ship or 2 drivers behind the wheel?
My apologies for being off topic.
Old 26-05-2019, 07:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taking a Break
Hi lomax, if I'm not mistaken the Muslims believe that "another God" will not enter a space when pictures/statues of "other Gods" are present.
Something to consider?
Like 2 captains on a ship or 2 drivers behind the wheel?
My apologies for being off topic.
Gods are not entering houses,unless you do something to bridge them.
Even then,propably you'll get the energetic signature of this god,or if you are highly trained,maybe a subordinate.

If you have a statue of a god inside your home,it doesn't mean that your house is protected.
You don't know what type of energy may hidding inside it.

For a person who's heavily involved with spirituality,energy work,or spirit contact,those things have to be taken seriously.
Old 26-05-2019, 07:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Gods are not entering houses,unless you do something to bridge them.
Even then,propably you'll get the energetic signature of this god,or if you are highly trained,maybe a subordinate.

If you have a statue of a god inside your home,it doesn't mean that your house is protected.
You don't know what type of energy may hidding inside it.

For a person who's heavily involved with spirituality,energy work,or spirit contact,those things have to be taken seriously.
In many homes, I see photographs of dead relatives on the mantelpiece.

In many rooms of children, they have dolls and caricatures they play with.

I doubt there is a home in existence without a mirror or three.

When we are talking about items acting as "portals" or being able to have an energy attached to it, the sky is the limit.

Do others only see "religious iconography" as having this property only due to some kind of conditioned, cognitive bias?

To be totally honest, the reason why I am suffering "spiritually" is because I am not fulfilling my life's purpose...call it "shaman sickness":

https://bestselfmedia.com/shaman-sic...ronic-illness/

This is why I am suffering, in a nutshell.

One good thing about achieving Samadhi...I have the answers to everything..only, I tend to forget what the question was. LOL

Basically, my Higher Self has given me instructions...I have been ignoring them because it means getting my ar$e out of all my "comfort zones" and so, the Universe has decided to make all of my "comfort zones" less "comfortable" until I do.

This is what is really going on behind the scenes and I am privy to ALL of it...It has nothing to do with the statues (murtis) I keep, or the pictures of Ascended Masters...

If anything, they are all saying "why you no listen to us? Okay, have it YOUR way then...enjoy your pain..."