Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 12-01-2015, 06:55 PM
ChildoftheMoon

pulling energy from the dream realm, physical, and spirit

I've been conducting a experiment of energy. One of the ways I work with energy is through Crystal Memory Magic. The reason why I call it that is because I will assign a Crystal to be a certain element then put energy related to that element. This is related to Air, Earth , Fire, Water, and Spirit. I believe these are the physical building blocks of this realm for manifestation of energy or a object through energy.

I then take the Crystals and chants I make up using the elements to put onto a CD with meditation that I play during the night. These meditation CDs are meant to work while I sleep in order to channel the energy from the dream realm back into the physical part of the Crystal.

The Experiment of Energy here is to start off with a physical object as a tool for channeling and focusing the energy. Once a person is capable of doing this in both the physical realm and the dream realm the person then creates their Energy in a form of a Crystal or object that has meaning to them. You are going from a physical object to a non physical object then working with the energy to pull it into the physical realm while the Lucid dreaming realm allows you to channel energy back and forward.

From there you use it like you would any ritual magic or device you then take that energy and form it around you within the working on of energy. The energy takes on a deeper form as all three realms merge into one source of energy to use then focusing that energy with symbolism and beliefs from the dream realm to the Physical to the spirit.
Old 18-01-2015, 05:30 AM
Suspended

This seems really interesting and worth the try but whatt do you intend to do with that energy afterward is my question?

Will you just abssorb it, then what?

I definetly understand what youre doing and i will try since LD seem to come to me once a week now.

Navel chakra: http://adf.ly/8816211/meditationtones6
check this out and tell me if this help your energy body!
Old 19-01-2015, 11:51 PM
ChildoftheMoon

Ayahmoney, I want to grow the device as well as gain more from the realms. The more that I can create a device the more that I can evolve the device into something more. I want to see what I can do with the energy to evolve and teach it to memory recall then turn into a useful tool.