Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 06-08-2012, 08:29 AM
ClazWyatt

How To Raise Energy

I am wondering if anybody knows any solid ways to raise the personal energy.

And by energy I am talking spiritual energy. So that I can use this energy to heal with Riki or Astral Project or tune into my spirit guides etc.

So far I have look at a bit of Energy Work by Robert Bruce which was nice and easy and I think worked to some degree.

Another is to clear my Chakras and then raise the Kundalini, but I am not sure when my chakras are clear, I can visualize all the colours clearly.

Yet another is to use positive thoughts and affirmations to build positive energy.

Also how will I know when the energy starts to build?
Old 06-08-2012, 09:45 AM
Master

When I need a little more energy than I have inside I call for it from the elements; earth, fire, water, air, spirit. It does the job for little things like making constructs, or when I want to give someone else a little extra energy for various purposes. For serious tasks like healing or protection, I call for energy from Above and visualize a golden cone of energy filling the crown of my head.
Old 06-08-2012, 11:28 AM
ClazWyatt

A cone of energy, sounds simple yet affective.

thanks
Old 06-08-2012, 11:52 AM
Yamah

Grounding is the simplest and most neutral method of raising energy. Once you're proficient in it you will be able to use as much energy as you need from an external source instead of depleting your own reserves.

Basically, grounding consists of externalizing an energy channel and connecting it to a source of power. Doing so takes four steps:
1) find the closest gateway to the source you wish to connect with - ie. first or seventh chakra
2) reach outwards with your energy until you reach the source you wish to connect with
3) build a connection with the source by surrounding, entering or otherwise anchoring to the source
4) pull energy back along the extension you have created, either running along the outside or running through the inside if you have built a tube

The easiest and most abundant sources to access are Mana - extend your central channel down past your first chakra until you find the energy source below and Prana - extend your central channel up past your seventh chakra until you find the energy source above.

Grounding can also be used in the four directions (cardinal or personal) to connect with the elemental energies (Mana/Prana are not elemental; they are negative/positive). The same technique can also be used to connect with stars or planets, spiritual entities or even other people... but those uses are not recommended.
Old 01-09-2012, 03:25 AM
Jagar Alagoria

Listen to powerful, energetic music, specifically music that you like. Rock and Pop seem to work best, and it helps more if you can surround yourself with the sound and lose yourself in it. Even singing along can add a ton of energy, especially if you allow your emotions to power your system at the same time. I use it when I'm doing physical manipulations, and if you can do it right, youll never really run out. Thats the only reason I'm never drained, is because I bombard myself with music almost constantly.
Hope this helps!
Old 01-09-2012, 05:16 AM
Master
Grounding is by far the easiest to learn. The same techniques can be used with the crown chakra to draw in energy. Drawing from above tends to bring in more ethereal type energy than drawing from below. There is much written about it but the basics are to open one of the end chakras to form a funnel and then 'extend it' to pull in energy (think vacuum cleaner).

Many guides will provide energy if you let them know you are going to use it for healing.

Don't over look your own energy channel development, as that limits how much energy you can allow to flow through you.

As far as developing your own energy, there is an energy source just below the navel (3 inches from front, above the dan tien) that can be tapped.The best way I know to locate it is inner focus (meditation).
Old 11-09-2012, 04:19 PM
Newfreedom9

Funny, I am listening to an interview while I am reading this. Symeon Rodger is talking about raising your energy by breathing properly.

Lay your right hand on your abs with your thumb on your navel. Now breath in and make your stomach rise with the breath. Pretend there is a inner tube around your stomach and you are filling it up with your breath, and then exhale all of the air. Repeat. (when this becomes automatic, it will help you at all times, but by breathing this way when you specifically want energy it will help at that time.)

He said breathing in the chest where your shoulders rise with each breath, actually takes more energy then you get with breathing, so it kinda costs energy.
Old 11-09-2012, 05:52 PM
kislany

Strange coincidence, I'm just working now through some energy raising exercises from Robert Bruce's Master Astral Projection CD companion. There is much more to it, but there is a little bit about energy raising on his website if you want to check it out, not sure if it helps...