Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 18-03-2016, 06:28 PM
Deactivated Account
Crystals to be placed in the foundations of a new building

I live in a city, densely populated central area, but I live in a private house, with private garden, too.
Soon, I am going to build a new one, still private, quite the same, but new one.
Any thoughts about crystal grid in the foundations of a new house? What crystals would you use?
Any suggestion is highly welcomed.
Thank you :)
Old 19-03-2016, 11:22 AM
Master
Well ... to be honest I'd think about this idea. I suppose you don't know much about crystals, otherwise you wouldn't ask which ones to use. Chances of choosing the wrong ones are high and when they're in the foundation, you can't get to it anymore to remove them.
Personally I think it's better to work with crystals in the house, because you change and what crystals you need will change with that.
Since the energies of crystals will work through floors etc., there really is no need to put them in the foundation. If you put them on the first floor, they will work just as well.
And as you want them for you to feel better, there is no need to put them in the foundation for that either.
If it's about cleansing the soil (and from what you tell it's not that) ... that's expert 'work'. ANd there's no default for that either.

In general selenite is really good to bring peace and tranquility in a home, to keep negative energies out. But you cannot put them in soil, as they will dissolve. But you can keep them in your house, in each corner for instance, or just the one larger piece. That will keep the entire house 'clean'. It needn't be in the foundation for that.
Old 19-03-2016, 05:33 PM
Deactivated Account
Dear FairyCrystal,
This idea about crystal grid is very intriguing to me and can't let me go...
First, I am not sure what I really want to accomplish with that. What would be the purpose of that grid.
Second, I work with crystals for more then two decades (in privacy, not my profession), but still I can't say that I really know much about crystals. I have knowledge and experience, and really huge collection of "common" and less common ones, but they would be always a mysterious to me.
If I think about that grid only in a intuitive, not analytical way, I would use really big sugilite in center and circles of charoite, bernandinite, petalite, larimar, phenacite, cryolite, tinaksite, natrolite, kernite, kunzite, euclase, pollucite, tugtpite, some kinds of beryl... around the central sugilite, in circles.
When I think logically, black tourmaline, bronzite, aragonite (sputnik), some jet, shungite, onyx, labradorite, nummitte, black kyanite... They are all very protective and can't do any harm.
When I clear my mind, meditate and ask question to my "master" quartz, I can think only of rose quartz...
It's all so very strange to me. That's the reason I wanted to hear some other opinions and thoughts.
Selenite is wonderful crystal, love her, and use a lot for meditation and keeping space clear. Apophyllite clusters are great to combine withe selenite, IMO.
I agree with you, it's much better to work with crystals in the house, not to put them in the foundation, but this idea occupied my mind.
Thank you very much!

Last edited by Errol : 19-03-2016 at 07:15 PM.
Old 19-03-2016, 07:18 PM
Seeker

I am only just beginning to learn about crystals, but would not be comfortable with putting any in the foundations of a house, where they will be confined for the lifespan of the house. I would do as FairyCrystal suggests and have them in the house itself. As the house evolves, and you evolve with it, then I would develop any 'feelings' you have with crystals, and in particular grids, and just go with your instinct. I have been doing this, and so far, have been very happy with how things are going, and have realised great contentment with most of the crystals that I have acquired so far.
Old 19-03-2016, 07:37 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowmand
I am only just beginning to learn about crystals, but would not be comfortable with putting any in the foundations of a house, where they will be confined for the lifespan of the house. I would do as FairyCrystal suggests and have them in the house itself. As the house evolves, and you evolve with it, then I would develop any 'feelings' you have with crystals, and in particular grids, and just go with your instinct. I have been doing this, and so far, have been very happy with how things are going, and have realised great contentment with most of the crystals that I have acquired so far.

Dear Rainbowmand,
I will keep it in my mind. Sounds very reasonable to me, too.
Thank you very much!
Old 19-03-2016, 08:34 PM
Master
Way too many different crystals.
Cannot do any harm, I don't agree with that. Some energies do not go together at all, even though separate they can do wonderful things.
You're basically planning on putting an entire crystal shop underneath your house.
If you ever sell that house, please do tell the buyers about that.
I would never want a house with so many crystals underneath it, put there willy-nilly by someone who doesn't know what he's doing (sorry, but you basically say so yourself), and that I cannot remove. When you get a distorted energy field, it can be harmful, esp. to sensitive people, and you'd have to tear the house down to get rid of it :/ I'd send you the bill as you neglected to tell me
I know someone who has this sort of low stool, filled with some 80 different crystals, made by someone who allegedly knew crystals. When I visited this man, the one with that thing in his house, I got sick as a dog. My entire energy system went noodle doodle. Took me about an hour after I'd left to feel sort of normal again.
If you live on top of what you plan to put underneath the house, 24/7 ... not healthy!

If you really want this, get an expert in. This is not for a layman.
If you only use rose quartz, like your intuition is telling you, much much better choice. But again want to stress; do not put them in the foundation.
And no one can tell you online how or what, cos like I said before: they'd have to feel/sense the place to know what is needed.
So again: get an expert in.
Old 19-03-2016, 10:59 PM
Master
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Errol
I live in a city, densely populated central area, but I live in a private house, with private garden, too.
Soon, I am going to build a new one, still private, quite the same, but new one.
Any thoughts about crystal grid in the foundations of a new house? What crystals would you use?
Any suggestion is highly welcomed.
Thank you :)
Hi errol,
My first thought was rose quartz, so interesting you mentioned that as the one you felt during meditation.
All the best in doing what feels best for you
Old 20-03-2016, 11:53 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Way too many different crystals.
Cannot do any harm, I don't agree with that. Some energies do not go together at all, even though separate they can do wonderful things.
You're basically planning on putting an entire crystal shop underneath your house.
If you ever sell that house, please do tell the buyers about that.
I would never want a house with so many crystals underneath it, put there willy-nilly by someone who doesn't know what he's doing (sorry, but you basically say so yourself), and that I cannot remove. When you get a distorted energy field, it can be harmful, esp. to sensitive people, and you'd have to tear the house down to get rid of it :/ I'd send you the bill as you neglected to tell me
I know someone who has this sort of low stool, filled with some 80 different crystals, made by someone who allegedly knew crystals. When I visited this man, the one with that thing in his house, I got sick as a dog. My entire energy system went noodle doodle. Took me about an hour after I'd left to feel sort of normal again.
If you live on top of what you plan to put underneath the house, 24/7 ... not healthy!

If you really want this, get an expert in. This is not for a layman.
If you only use rose quartz, like your intuition is telling you, much much better choice. But again want to stress; do not put them in the foundation.
And no one can tell you online how or what, cos like I said before: they'd have to feel/sense the place to know what is needed.
So again: get an expert in.

Dear FairyCrystal,
You helped so much me to clear up my mind and give up the grid. I really didn't know why or what to do. So, I was meditating last night about what is the real thing behind and why do I find my grid so intriguing. It wasn't hard at all: I don't feel safe, it's a really big thing for me and I will have to find better way to deal with that.
I can't find any expert here, and to be quite honest, I have trust only in myself...
Once again, thank you very, very much!
Old 20-03-2016, 11:57 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiethinker
Hi errol,
My first thought was rose quartz, so interesting you mentioned that as the one you felt during meditation.
All the best in doing what feels best for you

Dear pixiethinker,
Your lovely message put a big smile on my face :) It's really great to hear that somebody else has the same thought about so unusual thing.
Thank you