Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 05-03-2016, 10:33 AM
Master
If you want really nice rose quartz, look at Madagascar rose quartz. It's semi-transparent and not at all pale. Cos of being semi-transparent, it can have rainbows, absolutely gorgeous! And it has somewhat higher energy than 'average' rose quartz. (most Madagascar crystals are pretty special and/or have high energies).
Sometimes garden centers have nice chunks, meant to put outside. Often these are quite large, but the shop near me, has smaller chunks in there as well (10 x 10 cms approx), and they always purchase Brazilian rose quartz. Brazilian quartz is known for its higher frequencies and quality. when I first saw the container outside, filled with chunks of rose quartz, I was almost shocked that they put such beautiful pieces in a steel mesh container, outdoors. Such a shame! They really wouldn't go amiss in a crystal shop!
I have purchased a couple of really nice, deep pink pieces there, more beautiful than the average stuff a crystal shop would sell you, and very cheap. $1.95 a kilo! Many of them have rainbows, I love rainbows!!
One of those chunks I bought there, opened and activated itself once it was here, and now has a very high vibration. Very high feminine energies. I have it indoors on a table with a figurine of Mary (ascended master to me, not a religious item).
It really can be worth checking your garden center to see what they got! Most sell the lesser quality, very pale pink stuff. But if it's Brazilian... you're laughing!
Old 07-03-2016, 05:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
But if it's Brazilian... you're laughing!

Ahh you freak me out sometimes in a good way with your abilities Coincidentally one of the guys who likes me (and is doing a good job of getting my attention although he doesn't realize I am being kind by saving him the drama of dealing with someone healing from heartbreak) is Portuguese
Old 08-03-2016, 04:45 AM
Master
You know I was trying to go from memory last night and I was searching for Mozambique Rose Quartz the search wasn't very fruitful so I went on an amethyst tangent. But here today I found a delicious set of Madagascar Rose Quartz

And OMG can you imagine

Brazilian rose quartz

uff..

http://www.creationcrystal.com/media...h-rqtz-l_1.jpg
Old 08-03-2016, 04:52 AM
Master
What properties do rubies have?
Old 08-03-2016, 10:53 AM
Master
Self-esteem, passion, helps to remain centered during times of stress and chaos, connects the heart and head (closes the gap between feeling and thinking), grounds. Very powerful warm stone. Too much for some hypersensitive people: too strong, too much stimulation.

I got mine -a tumble- last year. Never thought I'd want ruby but all of a sudden it called me and I couldn't wait to go to my shop and get me one! I really needed it! And I love it!
I also got ruby in dark moonstone. Has a lot of ruby in it, not like you sometimes see ruby in zoisite with barely any red specks of ruby. Lot's of ruby in my combistone And it's such a wonderful combination at that!!

If you want ruby, be careful when you get it on Ebay... 9 out of 10 Asian/Chinese sellers will sell you a dyed stone.
The US sellers mostly have real ruby. You can tell once you've seen one. It sort of has this feldspar thing when you hold and turn it in daylight. It's not a solid dark red either, even has some more orangy stripes or parts sometimes.
And price is a good indication as well. Although the shop I go to sells it for a really good price ... if it's really cheap, as in too good to be true, it IS too good to be true.

Oh, and it really resonates well with quite a lot of other stones. I find that it loves to sit with (natural) citrine. A lot! Not really a surprise, as both work on self-esteem etc. It feels real good with witch's finger too, mine is a tumble and then it's called Mary Magdalene stone. Again logical that resonates, as MM is about femininity, the heart, sexual energy and so on, ruby works on sexuality and the heart as well.
And of course the dark moonstone, larkivite, tourmalinated quartz resonates really well!
Wouldn't want to miss it anymore!
Old 10-03-2016, 02:05 PM
Master

I got some selenite, orange calcite and a natural citrine cluster today. They look good enough to eat;)
Old 11-03-2016, 04:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonincancer
I got some selenite, orange calcite and a natural citrine cluster today. They look good enough to eat;)

OMG you are right, selenite looks like sugar cane.

And orange calcite looks like candy or an exotic fruit.

http://i.ebayimg.com/images/i/180644...-1/s-l1000.jpg

And the citrine cluster looks like rock candy or coconut drops

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-csyBh018vt...oco+drops1.jpg
Old 11-03-2016, 04:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Self-esteem, passion, helps to remain centered during times of stress and chaos, connects the heart and head (closes the gap between feeling and thinking), grounds. Very powerful warm stone. Too much for some hypersensitive people: too strong, too much stimulation.

I got mine -a tumble- last year. Never thought I'd want ruby but all of a sudden it called me and I couldn't wait to go to my shop and get me one! I really needed it! And I love it!
I also got ruby in dark moonstone. Has a lot of ruby in it, not like you sometimes see ruby in zoisite with barely any red specks of ruby. Lot's of ruby in my combistone And it's such a wonderful combination at that!!

If you want ruby, be careful when you get it on Ebay... 9 out of 10 Asian/Chinese sellers will sell you a dyed stone.
The US sellers mostly have real ruby. You can tell once you've seen one. It sort of has this feldspar thing when you hold and turn it in daylight. It's not a solid dark red either, even has some more orangy stripes or parts sometimes.
And price is a good indication as well. Although the shop I go to sells it for a really good price ... if it's really cheap, as in too good to be true, it IS too good to be true.

Oh, and it really resonates well with quite a lot of other stones. I find that it loves to sit with (natural) citrine. A lot! Not really a surprise, as both work on self-esteem etc. It feels real good with witch's finger too, mine is a tumble and then it's called Mary Magdalene stone. Again logical that resonates, as MM is about femininity, the heart, sexual energy and so on, ruby works on sexuality and the heart as well.
And of course the dark moonstone, larkivite, tourmalinated quartz resonates really well!
Wouldn't want to miss it anymore!

Thank you sooooooo much FairyCrystal It makes sense that I would be attracted to this in this time. The site that I was looking at was etsy and the seller is in the USA.

One seller is selling them $4 / gram...I am trying to find the picture from the store so you can tell me how they look. They are like dark maroon, so beautiful in the rough. I will come back and edit this post when I find it.

Here they are!

This one sells them $5 each

Last edited by Sugar-n-Spice : 11-03-2016 at 05:32 PM.
Old 12-03-2016, 04:02 AM
Master

Sugar-n Spice
Exactly...you really get me:)
Thanks very much for posting pics. I don't know how to do it
Old 13-03-2016, 04:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonincancer
Sugar-n Spice
Exactly...you really get me:)
Thanks very much for posting pics. I don't know how to do it
yw

There is a button that has a yellow background with a grey sun and grey mountains if you click that and put the link to the picture it will display the picture or you can type [IMG]*insert the link here*[/IMG]