Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 21-02-2016, 05:36 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesta
Count me in- soon I'll be leaving..on a jet plane? Lol.

Theme for this week: Clean it up. Self-explanatory

A focus: Poised. It's time to take stock of who and where you are - I'm potentially getting a work vibe from this reading so this is about your product, how you market yourself, how other people perceive you, how reliable they feel you are.

A challenge: Co-create. Hmm, not so good at teamwork, are we? Particularly with people who you perceive are quite different from you.

Advice: Round and Round rev. This is two things - firstly a reminder from the universe that this isn't a new problem and not likely to go away soon unless you address it, and b) something of a b****slap from the universe because you've allowed an old problem to hang around time and time again. Time to start getting on top of this once and for all.

Hope this helps!
Old 21-02-2016, 05:41 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
I would love one
* I'm feeling a gentle spirit here, one who has a quiet energy and may dislike loud noises/disharmony, and be somewhat sensitive.

Theme for this week: Out to Sea. This card gives me the impression that you're drifting along, waiting for some kind of sign that isn't here yet. Right off the bat this tells me that you're probably not going to get any magical sign, although this doesn't necessarily mean you're not on the right path.

A focus: Regeneration. Extended yourself recently? Pushed yourself out of your comfort zone? This is a good week to rest and recharge.

A Challenge: Soul Mates rev. This is also a good week to start cutting ties, or distancing yourself, from people who drain you, demoralise you, and generally just ruin your good vibes.

Advice: Round and Round rev. This seems to be a reoccurring issue for you so you're going to need to be brave with this one. You cannot do the same old and expect a new result. Same old = same old, but NEW = new result. Time to change things up and take bold steps to improve your future. Good luck!
Old 21-02-2016, 05:57 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
my life is upside down at the moment, would appreciate any insights if you fancy it??? Thanks, as always.

Beeellleeeeee! :)

My Fountain Tarot cards are pipping up and saying they have something for you after this weekly forecast, so please enjoy.

* Wisdom of the Oracle
Theme: Poised rev. I look at this card and feel like this lady is not quite put together yet - a bit rushed, not quite finished, not yet in the right position to take bold moves. So the advice here is to start putting things in order, solidifying, finishing, and improving. Don't seek to expand or make big moves just yet if you can.

A focus: Exchanging gifts. Hmm, this is to do with transactions and promises. 'I'll do this for you if you do this for me' type stuff.

A challenge: Yin rev. I see here that you are VERY anxious to make big headway - but as with the first card, it's not the right time yet. You still need to improve your starting position in order to ensure maximum pushoff at the right time (kind of like a sprinter off the starting blocks - give yourself enough time to get into the right position, because it'll make a huge difference later on). It could also be that you need a bit more time for the right opportunity to arrive.

Advice: Unfinished Symphony. Yes yes - there's still things to wrap up. Finish this THEN move onto the next bit. Hang in there!

Q: What does Belle need to know right now?
* Fountain Tarot

Aaaarrrggghhhh! Oh man, I'd be tripping out all over the place in your shoes right now. No wonder you feel a bit lost.

Situation + Need to know: I'm getting the really strong impression that someone's not coming clean with you right now (7 of Swords + Page of Swords); they may be not answering your calls/messages and are instead, running some sort of side project on in the background which you are being deliberately kept in the dark about.

Advice: Magician is the card of the con-artist and with Tower rev + 2 of Cups rev, this says there's lots of promises which will never materialise, and some kind of relationship (working relationship, love relationship etc) which is not sound. The strong advice from the cards is to kick this to the curb before it kicks YOU to the curb - shake off the chaff as it's holding you down.

I've asked for information on where in your life this spread fits, and the cards are simply giving me World rev + 9 of Swords rev, which speaks of generalised "I feel like the world is coming down around me" + stacks of anxiety.

---------------------
I dislike ending on really bad notes, so here's a followup:

Q: What can Belle do to improve her current situation?
* Fountain Tarot
** As I'm pulling cards I'm getting the impression of you walking outside, possibly amongst hills. I know you love the outdoors and trees in particular. When was the last time you exercised outdoors? It may help shift your perspective - and do major things to lift your mood.

Situation: Ace of Swords. HAHA! Yes. Exactly! BIG BOLD MOVES! FRESH STARTS!

Need to know: The Lovers. I feel like you need a bit of support on your team to help you through this. A counsellor? If a work issue - HR? The vibe from this card is protection but also safety and an assurance of safety that comes from working through issues with the assistance of another. As a clarifier - 6 of Cups rev is popping up here which tells me you need to push away the past - old people or systems or behaviours that may have worked in the past (and which you wish could be in play now) will not work this time, so a new approach is needed. And you need to be brave enough to seek this out.

Advice: Queen of Swords. At the present time you're on auto-defence and likely to struggle to see clearly. Get some help or make some life changes to be able to view things more clearly AND be able to act more logically and rationally. These will help you 'cut' through your problems better without needing to sacrifice your security.

Good luck! :)
Old 21-02-2016, 06:07 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne
Yes please!
* Ah, I like your energy! Feels dynamic but also reasonably optimistic at this time :)

Theme: Happy Happy rev. Hmm, putting on a smile even though you're not quite feeling it - this kind of suggests to me that there's 'stuff' going on this week and you may try (or feel inclined) to show a brave face.

A focus: Between Worlds. AH so I see, there's some kind of major transition going on. This feels quite positive though - looks like where you're going is brighter than where you are currently (therefore bringing lots of new opportunities) although the process of transitioning or preparing to transition may be quite fretful.

A challenge: Peace rev. Yes yes, unhappy and grumpy and haven't found your place yet. I'm wondering if you're a big routine person, and hence the current broken transitionary routine is making you unhappy. I'll laugh if the next card is 'Flexible'

Advice: Not flexible - Loyal Heart rev! This one says to chill out. Just because the future looks different to how you originally expected it to be doesn't mean it's not going to be awesome. Clinging onto how things aren't as you anticipated and how unhappy this makes you = simply makes you unhappy. Have more faith in the future and what it's chosen to bring to you :)
Old 21-02-2016, 06:14 AM
Master

And one for me tooooooo!

Theme: Tick Tock rev. The hands here are all grabby-grabby but the clock feels like it's chilling out and going a lot slower. This card uuusssuuaallyyy stands to indicate that the querent has more time than they expect, and don't need to be quite so desperate.

A focus: The Tribe rev. This one's all about individuality - doing things on my own, stepping outside the familiar, that sort of thing.

A challenge: Between Worlds rev. This one is 'Fear Of The Future' written all over it Clarifying card - 'No Place Like Home' - yes yes, my home environment.

Advice: Time to Go rev. This card is about fully acknowledging that at some point in the future (although not immediately) there will be a big change - time for an exit and a new beginning. Consequently, this is the time to start wrapping up and ensuring plans are in place to finish things off neatly so when the exit comes, we are all ready to go. In relation to the first card however, this seems to emphasise that there really is TIME before I move on. It's not immediate. Clarification - Loyal Heart. I'm not sure I need to be so worried... perhaps when it's time to move on I won't be alone.... (I can't help but notice there are two keys in this card). The future may be easier than what I think.

** So I've added a clarification card to the first - and it's Happy Happy. So combined, I feel like the theme of this week is to be less fearful. I've got time to enjoy the present a bit more.
Old 21-02-2016, 06:15 AM
Master

And that's a wrap for any readings done by me! (self-done spreads still welcome) Looking forward to hearing updates over the week :)

Last edited by tealily : 21-02-2016 at 09:22 AM.
Old 21-02-2016, 10:37 PM
Master

@tealily think that sums it up quite well to how things are unfolding themselves. Though a magic sign would be nice, what I am waiting for is month away... and the time to move into a better space for growth is now. Thanks for your wise words
Old 22-02-2016, 10:02 PM
Master

I apologise for the slow response, lots to digest and you are right, it's a trippy sort of time.

Put things in order, I feel I have had a lightbulb sort of moment and will be movign somewhere else, change of plan from what I thought about at the beginning of the year. At the beginning of the year I was all guns blazing - change this that and the other. Interestingly work is persuading me to stay, it's very flattering and whilst I know I'm good at my job and achieving good stuff, but I think they also care about my well-being. Or do they? But there is unfinished business, I got a whiff of a karma, I had a "moment" where I thought "hmmmmmm".

My mother is NEVER straight with me. But the relationship????? I don't know, who that might be, perhaps it is work?

Exercise, I did a lot of walking about 8 days ago, it made me feel worse. But i'm going sailing in a few days for a week! I think that will help. I do have someone I work things through with, and she berated me (Kindly) for being "Old Belle" so to speak. So alot of limiting beliefs that no longer serve me. I think the bold move is about cutting ties with limiting beliefs, which is hard as they are cemented deep. Or may be it is cutting loose and running free from my job where they are kindly trying to find a way to make it work?
Old 24-02-2016, 03:22 PM
Guide

Thank you tealily for your time and effort!

I am in a transition period which appears to be dragging on forever!
'One step forward, two steps back' ... This dance gets tiresome after a long while. Grumpy sums it up! lol
Interesting you mentioned routines...because I need some new ones.

It's true my future looks bleak compared to what I thought it would be, but your reading coincided with much encouragement from loved ones..so I take from this I should keep the faith..

Thanks again! Would be nice to see this thread flourish:-)
Old 25-02-2016, 02:09 PM
Master

And it's friday morning! Opening up for new reads, post below if you'd like a weekly forecast in the next 48ish hours :)