Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Closed Thread

Old 17-08-2015, 09:02 AM
55Degrees

Reading for froebellian

Quote:
Originally Posted by froebellian
Hi there

I'm willing to be a volunteer as I do my own readings and it would be good for another perspective.

What area and where should I be focusing my energies and time on for my 'vocation' and work?

Many thanks.

Theme card - The Guardian of the Books
Cards 1,2 &3. The unfolding story, Lady Winter, Time Flies, Weaver of Words.

It would appear the cards are saying you should focus your energies on being patient, allowing matters to just quietly develop. It could be a seed of an idea that you need to just sit with and allow to develop quietly until a time when it has a better chance of becoming something more achievable. (I'm actually seeing a plant seed dormant under the frozen ground, waiting for spring).
Any first new lines of thought, flashes of inspiration should not be acted on yet even though you may feel that the longer you wait, the more time is wasted. However once those ideas/thoughts have had time to sit and gather energy, then the tangible development will happen quickly, allowing you to expand on them.
Once you have formed everything into a coherent argument or theory, you will be able to share this with others, and you will find articulating it comes quite easy, as if the words just flow. Purely off what I sense, I'm saying it will be a written article that is designed to help or teach people something.

So, energetically I feel you should be embracing patience, sitting with your thoughts and not trying to force matters.

I hope this makes sense to you.
Old 17-08-2015, 09:46 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
Oh sorry - I was writing my post when you were writing your "no more"!
Same here, Pisces_Moon
Old 17-08-2015, 12:07 PM
Knower

Reading for Florence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
Cards drawn
Theme card - The Butterfly Queen
Cards 1,2 & 3 Advice, unfolding story - Pegasus, Sorrow, Mastery

Your theme card speaks of metamorphosis, change and the different stages we must enter into in order to transform. As the caterpillar accepts that it must chrysalise on order to become a butterfly, it appears you are naturally accepting your personal transition.

At the first stage of this awakening things move quickly, taking you to new heights and new perceptions. I'm wanting to say uplifted and inspired if that makes sense. Although you feel it, you are still wondering where this is coming from, like an invisible force is lifting you.

The second stage appears to be more of a trying time, it may be that there comes a plateau, leaving you feeling lost and bewildered. It may be that the euphoria of the initial stage has left you and your desire to have it return, this though is another transition. As with the joy of the spirit opening up to the universal love, so too comes the universal sadness. You feel depleted energetically and overwhelmed with emotional overload.

The last stage comes bringing with it clarity of thought and a feeling of 'knowing'. You can sense everything that needs to be known. You have the knowledge and the wisdom everything as you emerge from this awakening fully aware and able to say , as the Buddha himself, 'I am awake'.

In summary, there may be points in your journey where you lose some faith, however it is part of the process, and you will know you are trusted to accept it as such.

Hi Pisces Moon

Your reading is so accurate. The first stage was just what you said, it was totally amazing.
Right now I am stuck in the second stage, have lost all faith, I am surrounded by spirits that will not let me sleep at night. I have tried to figure this out as to why they are doing this and what I can do to solve the problem. I am totally depleted emotionally and physically and don't know how I am going to endure this much longer.

Thank you for your reading
Old 17-08-2015, 04:03 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
Reading for froebellian

Theme card - The Guardian of the Books
This is welcoming to hear as I am a writer on spiritual matters and am writing a series of books for the Soul
Cards 1,2 &3. The unfolding story, Lady Winter, Time Flies, Weaver of Words.

It would appear the cards are saying you should focus your energies on being patient, allowing matters to just quietly develop. It could be a seed of an idea that you need to just sit with and allow to develop quietly until a time when it has a better chance of becoming something more achievable. (I'm actually seeing a plant seed dormant under the frozen ground, waiting for spring).

Patience has been a major theme of this incarnation. My issue is playing the 'waiting game' here as the manuscripts as being edited and the previous manuscript for another book maybe need to be rewritten. Spring... well this has been like this for 2 years and my patience has worn thin, so I need a sign to carry on as a vocation or leave things as a blog for people to stumble upon. Maybe if the manuscript gets accepted it will be published in Spring?

Any first new lines of thought, flashes of inspiration should not be acted on yet even though you may feel that the longer you wait, the more time is wasted.

Yes, time is something I don't like to waste and I feel writing with no end games leads to a lack of faith
However once those ideas/thoughts have had time to sit and gather energy, then the tangible development will happen quickly, allowing you to expand on them.
Once you have formed everything into a coherent argument or theory, you will be able to share this with others, and you will find articulating it comes quite easy, as if the words just flow. Purely off what I sense, I'm saying it will be a written article that is designed to help or teach people something.

I blog already, but have set up a website for the book series that will be a Soul guide. The website needs work, and time to develop.

So, energetically I feel you should be embracing patience, sitting with your thoughts and not trying to force matters.

That is the message I have been getting for a year or so now, and so as much as I try not to, I am a person that needs to plan, so fighting against what I know is hard.

I hope this makes sense to you.

Thanks for the reading. I know feedback is important and going in 'blind' can help hone in and what is necessary. As we haven't interacted much, you won't really know what I have been doing unless you have been in chat..

I hope the feedback is useful; interesting cards, The Guardian of Books and Weaver of Words...I will hang in there for a while longer.
Old 17-08-2015, 04:43 PM
55Degrees

Reading for Ladyrose92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrose92
Hello,

If you feel inclined to read for me that would be great!

Ive recently made a big choice in my life after starting my spiritual awakening a few months ago, I realised this person was bad for me and keeping me stagnant. What does life hold for me now I have made this choice and will I be happy in love in the future? Free from abuse?

Thanks in advance,
Rose.

Card 1) Your expectations - Lady Winter
Card 2) Working for or against - The Enchanted Emporium
Card 3) Outcome or Impact of your decision - Sorrow
Card 4)Hidden factors - Lady Spring

It would appear that having made your decision about this person you are expecting that it will now be a time to pause and reflect, giving you time to work out how you want your life to develop. You are hoping that you will be allowed to withdraw from the external influences that have shaped you and concentrate internally with your spiritual path.

You actually have some positive energy working for you right now, due to your spiritual awakening. You have the desire to learn more, study more leading to discoveries about yourself and your spiritual side. And you will find many opportunities to help you with this, that may seem like they randomly happen, yet it is everything falling into place.
Where love is concerned, don't be afraid to be open to the possibilities that someone may show up who is on a similar path.

The outcome of your awakening and recent decision appears to be opening up a lot of old wounds, causing you to feel a deep sadness. There feels as if your decision has left you open to feeling a little bit alone and isolated, giving the negative thoughts in your head a playground as you try and look to a happier future. These thoughts though, are not yours, (honestly the spirit/core/true inner voice, call it what you like alway speaks with love to you), it appears it is conditioning from external influences. It may take a while to process this conditioning, and it can be upsetting to have to work through them, but this sadness will diminish as you work through this.

No matter what sadness you feel about things, you will come to see that your decision is the fresh start,the renewal of your life journey. It's a new beginning and a chance to move away from the past and onto something that is alive and able to grow into some thing stong and beautiful. Spring, in nature is the time for animals to find mates and build nests or dens, to become alive and energetic, so too will you.

In summary the cards are saying, allow yourself time, work with your spiritual path, and allow yourself to go through whatever processes you have to, trust in it. And yes you will find someone who not only loves you, but does so with respect.
Old 17-08-2015, 04:48 PM
55Degrees

******THE READING PARLOUR IS NOW OPEN******

I'm taking requests again until further notice.
Old 17-08-2015, 05:17 PM
Knower
*Pipes up* Hello Pisces Moon :)
I'd love to see what you tell me, please, about my side business endeavour, and how I can make it a big success. Many thanks !!
Old 17-08-2015, 05:24 PM
Master
Hi Pisces!
I would love a reading concerning my Soul's path, the goal/purpose so to speak. Basically because I cannot seem to succeed at anything I attempt, not even when my heart and soul is in it. So I feel a bit lost as to what my Soul's path/goal/task is.

Thank you so much for offering the readings!

Old 17-08-2015, 05:26 PM
Master

Thank you - reposting my request!

Hi! I have a q.

I moved to this area about 18months ago and have been struggling to find the right property to buy - I'm renting. It occurred to me this weekend that the area is just a stepping stone before I move on, and on the back of that, I feel like buying a property as something that will "do" rather than find "my dream home" for the meanwhile. It feels a better use of resource - rather than renting. do the cards say that is a wise course of action - to buy a "will do" property and that I will be moving on ?
Old 17-08-2015, 06:18 PM
Experiencer
I would be willing to accept what ever your gift may have to offer. I'm open. But, I don't know if I've been on this board long enough. But, anyway, if you feel it and it's right............

I'm at a crossroads. Give up, let go and move on completely? Or is there a good reason I can't or FEEL I can't?

Thank you for whatever you'd like to offer.
Closed Thread