Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 13-08-2015, 04:48 PM
Guide
Friend asked question '''relationship between her and G''

So okay, I have a female friend who has been asking me to read on a possible prospect of a marriage and/or possible child and lifelong relationship with this man.This is a man that wants a life with her

So basically the cards were various totally all the time but these were the consistent

What does G feel for her: Devil 6 of wands Tower 4 of Pentacles
What does she feel for G: Judgement ace of cups Lovers 2 of Cups
What would a life together bring for her: 9 of swords 10 of swords
What does G want to do with her : 8 of swords
What does she hope G will bring her if they start a family together: 10 of pentacles
Who is G really: Emperor
Who is she really: Empress

I waited a couple of days and asked how does she see G and got the Emperor, and I then asked how does he see her and got the Empress.

so basically tarot cards on the side this G guy is really behaving in a very crazy possesive fashion towards her, I would almost call his behavior sexually obssesive because thats how he really acts towards her, and I really do believe he wants to entrap her with the baby, he already is showing tendencies to want her to be in the house all the time,however, for some reason she is so fatally smitten with him that she cant stay away. I do think he wants to own her, and I do think this baby bussiness ( he suggested it ) is not really a good idea. The guy in general creeps me out as he is just too much, but he is an Emperor though, as in he really is quite powerfull and a top dog.SO therefore,I did another reading, after a couple of months with different questions and basically this is what I got

What does she like in G so much: Emperor Chariot
What does G like in her so much: Devil Empress

Why does he want her so close to him all the time: 4 of Pentacles 6 of wands Hierophant

Does she notice G's faults: 2 of swords
Why doesnt she notice or why is she refusing to see his bad sides : 7 of cups 10 of cups
What does she think the marriage or life together with a child will be like with G: 10 of pentacles World 2 of cups
What would the marriage or life together with this man really be like: 9 of swords 8 of swords ten of swords five of swords 5 of cups

after a couple of months I did ask yet another question, I asked:

What is G capable of doing in getting her to be only his: Devil
what is she capable of doing in order to be together with G: World
Old 13-08-2015, 05:09 PM
Guide
BTW, You are all more than welcome into really throwing your own cards for this. Id actually really want to see wheter or not you get the same exact cards and she said that if any other reader on the forum liked to give her a reading on the subject she would be gratefull,although,I am preeeety sure you will all get same cards as I. I am just really wanting to help her get out of a dissaster situation before it even comes to pass I do think this marriage would be dissaster, I do think that she just isnt noticing the guys faults because she is like infatuated with him, I dont think its love per se but he really makes her feel like a Queen on a throne,so its more how does she feel because of him and around him rather than die hard love even though Lovers came up how she feels for him and the ace of cups and whatnot.

As for him I do think he sees her as a prize,so I assume there are a lot of ego reasons both of them wanna be with each other.
Old 13-08-2015, 05:58 PM
Master
This situation looks like one big yikes to me. Just look at what life would be like for her if they stayed together. She would be living in hell. He wants to control her. He doesn't have any loving feelings for her (no cups). He's addicted to her in some way. This relationship just screams karmic to me. It has nowhere good to go. The fact that she's the Empress and he's the Emperor, tells me they mirror each other.
Old 13-08-2015, 06:02 PM
Guide
Thanks so much Awakened for your great and precise input! I agree it has nowhere to go,but for sme reason its going lol and not breaking up yet at least. From her part its like she is bessoted with him ( dont know if thats how you spell it ) and yes I do think its karmic because all his friends are in shock because they say they never saw him act like this towards a woman, he is kind of notorious for having his act together.
Old 13-08-2015, 06:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReSsurection
Thanks so much Awakened for your great and precise input! I agree it has nowhere to go,but for sme reason its going lol and not breaking up yet at least. From her part its like she is bessoted with him ( dont know if thats how you spell it ) and yes I do think its karmic because all his friends are in shock because they say they never saw him act like this towards a woman, he is kind of notorious for having his act together.

It might be a lesson she needs to learn on her own. Tell her if it gets too bad, she can cut the cords. Just have her ask Archangel Michael cut the cords between them that no longer serve her. Or have her Google "cord cutting" and see what comes up. Karmic relationships have an intense pull to them. God, I hope she doesn't marry this guy!
Old 15-08-2015, 10:17 AM
Guide
Thank you Awakened :) I do hope she doesnt marry him either, the 9 and 10 of swords doesnt really come across as anything good as a result of a marriage. I think the 10 of swords could say that if they do separate she might get the shorter end of the stick because he is quite influential,and to me he seems like just the type of guy that could ruin her life ( private,work life etc ) if she decides to leave.
Old 17-08-2015, 12:02 PM
Guide
They are getting married, they announced it yesterday. Oh my

I will throw some cards because she asked me to, but this really doesnt Bode very well.
Old 18-08-2015, 08:34 AM
Master

That's a very clear reading ReSsurection. If you're a friend of her's....get the tissues ready.