Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 10-12-2012, 03:35 AM
Master
ZERO - ONE

My theory is that reality is composed of nothing but ZERO and ONE - much like basic computer programming.

Between the combination of multiple zeros and ones we get reality. Zero and One are the most basic components of existence.

It can be explained that zero is absence and one is presence. The God/I equilibrium is composed of zero/one too. When God is present the I is absent. When the I is present the God is absent.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 16-12-2012, 09:27 PM
slaga

Why an equilibrium? Why can't the I and god be both present?
Old 27-12-2012, 07:50 PM
Kepler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
My theory is that reality is composed of nothing but ZERO and ONE - much like basic computer programming.

Between the combination of multiple zeros and ones we get reality. Zero and One are the most basic components of existence.

Computers use 0's and 1's to store and process information, but remember that you still need the actual computer for anything to occur. In most computers, the 0's and 1's are represented by low and high voltages inside transistors.
Old 27-12-2012, 08:01 PM
Neville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
When the I is present the God is absent.

Hello , I think we have discussed this before in the I am subject.

You will probably have gathered that I believe we are the physical expression of Creation/Source/God. to that end I am often wondering whether it is possible that a facet of God is manifest and operating through the medium of the I,
Old 16-01-2013, 09:35 AM
Master
I guess that the God and the I can be present at the same time. But they seem like they are polarised in different ways.

Old 16-01-2013, 01:41 PM
WonderGarth

From my perspective Honza,

your expression is of the state of illusion of seperation, that God and "I" are not one and could not possibly be In and of that state a "mind of reason" to make sense of itself .... declares all sorts of rationals why it is seperate from that wich it perceives.

And there's not a thing "wrong" or "right" with it ! It's a state of being .... of which infinite states exist as perspectives of God dreaming of God. As wondrous as every other :)
Old 16-01-2013, 01:56 PM
Quagmire

I have actually started to notice binary code behind everything. I see zero as silence and one as noise: Life is created in the silence yet experienced in the noise.
Old 23-01-2013, 11:09 PM
Master
Quote:
I have actually started to notice binary code behind everything. I see zero as silence and one as noise: Life is created in the silence yet experienced in the noise.

That kind of figures.

Last edited by arive nan : 13-07-2013 at 03:43 PM.
Old 23-01-2013, 11:27 PM
Niebla0007

Book1 0/1

As for God being in everything and in nothingness - thus the zero,
and us individuals as ones being given the chance to be our own selves;
and in the end to be back at our source
makes enough sense to me.
Old 24-01-2013, 10:54 AM
Master
Color

The Universe is a Quantum Computer, programmed by God...

Our Brains are Quantum Computers...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_computer

http://www.howstuffworks.com/quantum-computer.htm

http://news.sciencemag.org/scienceno...putation-.html

https://www.facebook.com/Sean Baker
https://twitter.com/Sean Baker
[/color]