Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Closed Thread

Old 17-05-2007, 01:50 PM
ann

crystals n snu

im not sure if im in the right area,but i av an interest in crystals n would love to work with them spiritualy n healing,but last night in awerness class the lady that teachers us said that in a snu church you can not use crystals,does anyone know why this is,n does anyone know of any courses that are available on crystal healing
ann
Old 21-05-2007, 01:29 PM
dakeyras

In what way did they say you cannot use crystals? theres a place in devon that does a very good crystal course, here's their website.

hope it helps.

Last edited by Moonflower : 22-05-2007 at 07:07 AM. Reason: Edited to remove prohibited link
Old 21-05-2007, 05:12 PM
Jenfra

Hi Ann

I'm curious as to why your church has said that. Our local church has demonstrations of all the various ways of mediumship - including crystals, tarot cards etc.

Perhaps you could ask them why they have said this.

I confess I don't know that much about the individual churches. Maybe it's just that particular church that says that.

Jen xx
Old 21-05-2007, 07:04 PM
dakeyras

It sounds like it may be down to the individual church, as the church my friend's mother went to, never had any issue's with them.
Old 21-05-2007, 07:07 PM
ann

i asked at a healing session,n was told in a snu church u av to work solely with spirit,unless you av a special,then they work with whatever.and i was told i ad to decied if i wanted to do snu healing or crystal healing as i cant use crystals in church.so i told her i will do both,but when doing snu work i would work solely with spirit,n crystals when not working for snu.thanks for your link dakeyras i will av a look
ann
Closed Thread