Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 30-03-2021, 01:38 AM
Master
Hate: Unlawful, Unrighteous And Unjust

Hate is wrong and your life will be turned upside down if you so choose to hate. Hate is unhealthy and negative by nature.

Hate can only be wrong, it's also self destructive and dangerous. Sickness, illness and disease are all products of hate.

Some are born with negative attachments and others are self induced.

If you choose to hate, you lose, you'll be dealt to by karmaic debt no more than the instigator of the hate/the original sower of the seed of hate.

Be pure in love, always choose righteousness over hate. Amen
Old 30-03-2021, 01:59 AM
Master
First and foremost in an individual's life should be the understanding of the law and order. Hate is wrong and love is right.

The understanding of the law will equip you with all the tools necessary to thrive in life thanks to love. Righteous

When the law is understood you know that all the hardships in life come because the individual has opened their heart to hate. That's when things start to go wrong and we suffer. Amen
Old 30-03-2021, 02:17 AM
Master
If you want to end the suffering in your life then do away with hate, its the only way.
If you continue to hate your life will be turned upside down and life will hurt. Amen
Old 30-03-2021, 02:28 AM
Master

I believe that your emotions materialize in situations that cause more of the same kind of emotions.

So, hate will cause situations in the life of the one who hates, that will make them hate even more.

That's why peace won't be brought by a generation that hates war, but by one that loves peace.

You won't get rich by hating to be poor. You wont be healthy by hating to be sick.

I don't subscribe to the idea that we should love unconditionally.

I think that the emotional state one should aim for is to be proud of, confident in, content with what they think, and what they did.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 30-03-2021, 02:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
I believe that your emotions materialize in situations that cause more of the same kind of emotions.
So, hate will cause situations in the life of the one who hates, that will make them hate even more.
That's why peace won't be brought by a generation that hates war, but by one that loves peace.
Agreed. The more you hate the harder life becomes. Hate is a worthless energy. Thanks for the addition. Amen

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 15-11-2021 at 08:01 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 30-03-2021, 02:51 AM
Master

You get what you focus on. When you hate you focus on the object of your hate.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 30-03-2021, 05:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
You get what you focus on. When you hate you focus on the object of your hate.

Yes, you reap what you sow. Hate begets hate. If you choose to hate your life will be turned upside down and you will experience pain and suffering. Say no to hate. Hate is wrong and unhealthy. Thanks for your addition. Amen
Old 15-11-2021, 01:57 AM
Master
Why would you choose hate?, it's a fruitless seed.

Negativity is not the way.

Love is eternal, choose it.

utopia
Old 15-11-2021, 02:02 AM
Master
Does anyone here hate a thing in their lives?.
Just curious.
utopia
Old 15-11-2021, 03:36 AM
asearcher

Hi Utopiadreamchild!

I've been hated, so I was a thing for others before in my life, down to a sick individual's envy of me (for me simply being my dad's child from another union). While he was alive the person did not dare to do a thing, would have this pretend-mask on to like me. Then as he died suddenly there it was. I figured my best revenge was just to try to overcome my dad's passing and be happy in life and do my thing the way he would have wanted me to, and not take it personal.

I do think it is so important to not let a child hate. I have seen examples of this. I had an ex who's one parent had this bad temper and just really learned him to hate. And later in life he would tell me he had to go into counseling, get help because he had so much anger, and hate inside of him.

I have seen other children make remarks that I can hear comes from their dad and it is a prejudiced, hateful mind - and to hear these kids say these things, they have no idea first of all what they are saying. But they are being teach to hate, that hate is a good thing. I remember just looking at their mom and asking are you going to allow this? did you know this? do you agree with this? I have since heard her inter vein when she hears such comments.she has said that is not something she supports. they're typical comments from their daddy. He has bad temper and prejudices and who is, pardon the express, kind of stupid. And that what I think hate does to you - it makes you stupid. You cant think straight. You can't reason with it. You are stuck on a step in a process, you're not suppose to stay there.

I've had my struggles with low life entities for years, forth and back, and just when I thought for sure they were gone for good, here I go and re open as I was trying to heal from a previous relationship (a long time ago) where mental abuse happened, among other things, and he just got away with it all. Well, he did not quite, as I left completely and did not return.

I totally agree with you - hate fests inside of us, some of it come out to poison others but too poison ourselves. And so then we become bad ourselves, and the bad has then won.

So yes, we shouldn't hate :)

Last edited by asearcher : 15-11-2021 at 05:51 AM.