Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 30-03-2021, 08:42 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Viskey
"The soul strives to become spirit."

The Infinite-Absolute is an all encompassing, inescapable bubble of reality. It has multiple and variable polarities capable of transforming you from a particle of awareness called the "soul" to a coherent superposition recognizable mostly from an omniscient point of view, as the "self". The soul is in part, a temporary component of the living flesh being nurtured by the adventures and calamities the "self" encounters or manufactures throughout its experiences and expressive moments. But a more permanent component of that which we would recognize as the "larger spirit" encourages a more intimately abstruse knowledge of reality through those enterprises of soulful experience.

All sentience, and all that is inert are relative levels of energy combinations whose vibrations - whose "wave-form" - oscillates across multiple dimensions at the same "time". These dimensions, not only inclusive of the physical plane (where Physical Permanent Atom resides), are also realized to greater or lesser extent at any given moment, on the planes of our Astral Permanent Atom (emotions/devotions), Manasic Permanent Atom (mental/discriminations), Buddhic Permanent Atom (intuition/synchronicities), and our Atmic Personal Atom (spirit/synthesis/samadhi). With the addition of our "Mental Unit" (on the lower half of manasic plane), there are six permanent atoms in total, that construct what I've "abridged" to be called the "Personal Atom" (of our soul). The personal atom of our being is what our soul obtains the manna of its experiences for, and ultimately for our much larger spirit.

Thanks for these thoughts, Lord Viskey. I would add the following.

We are each a Monad on the Monadic plane, above the Atmic. The Monad is our very Being.

The Soul is an extension in Consciousness from the Monad into the Atmic, Buddhic and higher Mental planes. The Soul expresses through the causal body on the higher Mental planes in the same way as the personality expresses through the dense body on the physical plane.

The causal body is where the mental unit, astral permanent atom and physical permanent atom actually reside, but during incarnation these are extended downwards, so the mental unit expresses on the fourth mental subplane while the astral and physical permanent atoms express on the highest astral and physical subplanes respectively.

Our task as humans is to build the antahkarana, the bridge of consciousness from the mental unit on the fourth mental subplane to the Manasic permanent atom on the highest mental subplane. Building the antahkarana is a long process of spiritual development, but when completed there is an unbroken flow of consciousness from the Higher Self (Atma-Buddhi-Manas) into the lower vehicles. The Soul blends with personality and finds direct expression on the physical plane. This is the indication of an Initiate.

On a higher turn of the spiral we then have to blend the infused Soul/personality with the Monad so the physical life becomes an expression of the Monad. This is the level of a Master who has taken the higher initiations.

This is all from the teachings of the Alice Bailey books, which may not appeal to everyone, but this was more a direct response to Lord Viskey.

Peace
Old 30-03-2021, 10:10 PM
Master
If you want to open the door to spirit and the afterlife by all means love God and Goddess and so shall it be, the afterlife is where you'll find archillies, so you'll have to find the root to the afterlife in order to get to the afterlife because the afterlife belong to another. Gods and Goddess's creations are spirit, heaven and earth. In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth, as recorded in the Bible. Praises
Old 31-03-2021, 01:56 AM
Master
God's children all go to heaven when they pass away, if I pass away then I'll go to 7th heaven where I belong and originate from. The afterlife is not God's seed it has its own origin.

The God's all reside in the heavens above, out in the universe overlooking the earth, outside of earth's aura. Heaven, or gods place is above the earth inside its aura. Amen
Old 31-03-2021, 09:49 AM
Administrator
The afterlife as a lot call it ,to me its the spirit world it is where we all came from and where we go back to when our time on the Earth plane is spent,
There is no pain no body to keep your soul trapped. just freedom to go where we want by just a Thought,
No anger just joy and freedom you can see who you want to see for those you dont you dont have to.
For the people who are Disabled are whole again, it is your soul that carries on your body is not needed,

Nanaste
Old 31-03-2021, 11:13 AM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadguy347
I was just wondering based on all the information about NDEs etc, what do you think the afterlife is and why do you think we are here.

There is Life Now Life always and then there is learning in this Earth robe with less Love and less Light and slowness of Spirit.
So what you call after Life I would call a temporary time out away from Infinite Divine Love and Infinite Divine Light and Infinite Divine Spirit.
Words fail me and it would not do it justice.

What is Earth Life for? To learn of being in a state of illusory separation from
Great Divine Love and Great divine Light and Great Divine Spirit.
To stir a yearning for more of this Divine Love/Light/Spirit substance
since it is HOME.
Divine Love is not like Love here in these Earth robes.
Divine Light is not like this light plane.
Divine Spirit is not like this sluggish Earth existence.

This Earth Life is Good and 'Awe inspiring" and the more Divine substance you can bring into this Earth plane the freer one becomes.
Here you are full of self and in the Divine plane you loose yourself and know what unity is.
Old 31-03-2021, 05:57 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Thanks for these thoughts, Lord Viskey. I would add the following.

We are each a Monad on the Monadic plane, above the Atmic. The Monad is our very Being.

The Soul is an extension in Consciousness from the Monad into the Atmic, Buddhic and higher Mental planes. The Soul expresses through the causal body on the higher Mental planes in the same way as the personality expresses through the dense body on the physical plane.

The causal body is where the mental unit, astral permanent atom and physical permanent atom actually reside, but during incarnation these are extended downwards, so the mental unit expresses on the fourth mental subplane while the astral and physical permanent atoms express on the highest astral and physical subplanes respectively.

Our task as humans is to build the antahkarana, the bridge of consciousness from the mental unit on the fourth mental subplane to the Manasic permanent atom on the highest mental subplane. Building the antahkarana is a long process of spiritual development, but when completed there is an unbroken flow of consciousness from the Higher Self (Atma-Buddhi-Manas) into the lower vehicles. The Soul blends with personality and finds direct expression on the physical plane. This is the indication of an Initiate.

On a higher turn of the spiral we then have to blend the infused Soul/personality with the Monad so the physical life becomes an expression of the Monad. This is the level of a Master who has taken the higher initiations.

This is all from the teachings of the Alice Bailey books, which may not appeal to everyone, but this was more a direct response to Lord Viskey.

Peace

Hello iamthat.

Your additional info in post #67 was appreciated as much as it was anticipated.

Perhaps my intent to exclude what you've added is rooted in a bit of sentimentality on my part.

While it is unavoidable to actually exclude "the monad of self" from our thinking - as this is the very energy center where our core forces of "will", "wisdom" & "activity" emanate from, I've given the monadic plane a sense of "two dimensionality" in my [Infinity] studies - mostly to avoid exacerbating it from the inherent properties of our atman - or the "enlightenment factor" for our soul growth.

For me, there is a bittersweet remorse in the "entire forfeiture" of one's self identity as we stumble and sway down these passages of life and learning (as it regards the intimacies of one's soul). So, while I relegate the monadic plane off to the simplicity of being our "closest at hand/most available 'source' energy," I've been focusing on how, with atman, we construct "a better being" of our soul so as to operate - via the natural properties of spirit to "permeate" our being with "design" and "intention" - (the active utilization).

Granted, I am basing this rationale on the premise that Atma is consciousness existing before any reflective, individual-self experience - but it is "focused" consciousness just the same. Our atman is our ability to say: "I am," yet it is also our ability to say it without an inflection on ego - It's the atma that is pure consciousness, giving everything a will to live (the "will" having already been introduced from the next higher level of resources; the "monad").

So, on the basis of monad being the "infinite source" and atman being the "working structure" - of our spirit upon it's soul - I use the spirit plane as the highest realm that we consciously find the predilection to "persist" - (in whatever stage of reality that contributes to manifestation). For me, this also means the manifestation; the ultimate "persistence" of our volitions and our affections - or those components that identify us as an individual entity.

Therefore (from my perspective), it is our spirit that chooses more so, what to integrate into our soul growth, while our monad simply makes the resources available to be selected from.

Although you speak of "...our task as humans (to build the bridge between divinity and human ego) ..." I speak in terms of what we're doing once we've ventured beyond "being human," and having already "built that bridge".

Basically, my mind is already working on that "...higher turn of the spiral..." (so-to-speak), although admittedly, I ain't "humanly" there yet ... nor do I expect to be in this incarnation.

As to my sentimentality over the whole matter, I foresee the total forfeiture of ego, self identity and reference as we evolve towards the monad and even beyond; as we become "even more perfect;" towards the plane of Divinity. With that in the forefront of my consideration, I would rather evolve only "so much" - just to the point of having the purest identity for my monadic spirit, but not so much as to be totally absorbed into the oblivion of Infinity. I suspect the happy medium of Heaven musty lie in the upper reaches of the Atmic plane, and just below the floor of the monadic.

Your thoughts?
written in the : "Chamber of Eternity"
witnessed by : "Alpha & Omega"
Old 01-04-2021, 08:49 PM
Master

Hi Lord Viskey

(I won't quote your response to save a bit of space).

Some interesting thoughts. Yes, true Monadic consciousness is probably beyond what we might hope to attain in this incarnation, although it is undoubtedly our eventual destination.

I often think of the triplicity of Life-Quality-Appearance, as it applies to the first three planes. The Atmic plane, being the third systemic plane within this Cosmic Physical plane, is the plane of Appearance, the expression of will as active intelligence.

And within the higher triad of Atma-Buddhi-Manas we have the same triplicity of Life-Quality-Appearance. And the Atmic plane is the plane of spiritual Will, just as the Buddhic plane is the plane of spiritual Love-Wisdom and the Manasic plane is the plane of spiritual Intelligence. So yes, the Atmic plane is the highest expression of the Soul, free from all qualities.

And of course, these correspondences are repeated on a lower level within the personality, relating to the mental, emotional and etheric vehicles.

As you say, total forfeiture of the small ego, self-identity, and the tendency to self-reference is necessary. I suspect that most of us are aspiring to attain Buddhic consciousness, and Atmic consciousness is a distant dream. But by all accounts, once we are on the path of Initiation then these Initiations happen within a relatively small number of incarnations.

For me, the model of the planes and the human constitution provided by Alice Bailey has an elegant simplicity with all the pleasing correspondences between the higher and the lower.

Peace
Old 02-04-2021, 09:01 AM
Administrator
I have to agree with with this, and just as a point this is for everyone please stop using quotes as it does take up space.

Namaste
Old 02-04-2021, 09:09 AM
hazada guess

I just read native spirits message so I deleted my quote, But just to let you all know, I've apparently just completed my first two initiations and am about to complete my third.(So I've been told).I am expecting a bumpy ride soon, so hold on to your horses.Lol.
Old 02-04-2021, 12:21 PM
Administrator
Thank you Hazada the quotes need to be cut right down on every post through the forums.

Namaste