Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 26-01-2021, 06:53 AM
UncleJoe

I have seen death twice. These days i work a lot make a lot of money. i give away 90% to poor Filipinos and certain other far east countries.

It Is better to work with your talents and then make a lot of money for others who cant even afford 1 meal (good people). That is my philosophy.
Old 26-01-2021, 08:55 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadguy347
I'm sorry what do you mean?

You posted the same piece on ALF. You've found no more acceptance here of your ideas than you found there.

As I hear your thoughts you're trying to re-invent the wheel. If that makes you happy then it's a great way to go but happiness isn't coming though in what you write.

Perhaps it's time to step back a pace and listen to what others are telling you? In their responses there is much that might help if you're prepared to actually listen.

You can still ask questions of course but this time you might ask some whose answers move you forward......
Old 26-01-2021, 05:59 PM
Master
It's not an eternal return, rather a moving forward into the leading edge physical time space reality, where all of non-physical is focused as well. Meaning, all the people who died, are non-physically focused, and they are also focused here.
It is only from the physical perspective, that we can block our clear reception of non-physical. But we also feel our emotional guidance system feedback, negative emotion, when we block our clear receiving of non-physical God Source Energy/Consciousness of being and becoming evermore here and now.

So if you don't wanna return here, and stay here, just like non-physical "stays here" in joyful inspired motion forward, then you can simply intend to feel good emotionally, and you will receive clearly from non-physical, which is pure positive energy, and then you can perceive the world through the eyes of Source. No need to die, in order to do that. Often people who have allot of habbitually practiced dissonant thought forms, may find tremendous relief from dying. But one can also simply meditate, to achieve the same relief and allow themselves to simply feel good emotionally, with the simple intention of doing so, and thus tune and tap into your own non-physical greater consciousness, of which you are an inseperable extension. That is also why you feel anxiety when you block your own receiving of your own pure positive energy from your own greater non-physical consciousness, by thinking self contradictory thought forms such as worry and such, that don't allow your true nature to flow fully through you here and now. If your Source of Being agreed with your perspective of "eternal return" you would feel no negative emotion in that idea or thought form, because it would be in alignment with what your inner being knows, and then you would feel good when activating those ideas you have about it.

I think hell is more like a wall of resistance that we can build up and break through, and that can be death experience, abrupt releasing of allot of resistance, from despair straight into bliss, WOOSH. Or simply chronic despair, and meditating into releasing resistance steadily, into allowing the personal connection with Non-Physical Pure Positive Source Energy, to flow more freely through one self. But hell is more like the a purging or limit or the return point, or even the point of no return, into the point of no return from returning back into full greater allowed realisation of eternal connection with Source and Bliss and stuff like that. Hell is when you try to seperate your eternally and infinitely inseperable connection with Source, of which you are an eternally and infinitely inseperable extension. So it is that core of your inseperability from Source, that is who you truely are as in ALL that you and all truely is being and becoming evermore here and now; that is what shows itself as hell, when you try to fight it and block it and resist it, as if it is outside of you or something that you are not, that then creates that eternal suffering experience, which appears from outside but actually comes from within, because it all exists within you, as all is one and one is all, it all happens through you, it's all allowed through you, because you are an eternally inseperable extension of Source, so when you build up allot of resistance and focus into negative self contradictory thought forms, with enough focused momentum, then at some point you begin to reach the limit of how much you want to "pinch off" your inseperable connection, how much you wanna suffer or even can suffer, which that limit is again hell, the realisation of the eternal value and connection with Ultimate God Source, which then you either die or develop a psychosis, and suffer untill you let go of that resistance and woosh you go back into full blissful greater allowed realisation of all that you've truely become and are. And you may perceive yourself to be seperate from Source, but that will never feel good, because you are eternally inseperable, and that negative emotion is also pointing that out to you, but Source is always here and now for you and always aware of you, unconditionally, that is why also when we let go of our physical resistance/insistence, either through meditation or death, we always come to that relief of greater allowed realisation, when we let go of all the negative thought forms that block our clear receiving of source consciousness from our physical perspective.

Endless many different perspectives possible. But all that negative emotion and pain and suffering, they're really from our physical vantage point. And not necessery. Because it is all the same Pure Positive Source Energy, which when you flow that through negative resistant believes, you suffer, And you really block your own clear receiving of non-physical source inspiration, and clarity and knowingness, when you feel bad, negative emotion, but it doesn't work the other way around. your greater non-physical consciousness all the way up to SOURCE CONSCIOUSNESS, is ALWAYS FULLY aware of you, and offering you always unconditional love guidance and support. Hence why you also feel negative emotion, when you block it with thought forms that don't allow your personal connection with your greater non-physical consciousness of which you are an eternally inseperable extension, to be realised by you in that moment that you feel negative emotion, which indicates your holding on to or offering resistance, intentionally or not, consciously or not, deliberately or not. Your emotions just help you know, how much you resist/allow, how much your perspective is in alignment or not, with the Source from within you. And obviously if you feel good, your perspective is in alignment and you are clearly receiving the ever abounding stream of well-being and inspiration and all manner of good things to be effortlessly and naturally realised by you for the unconditionally energy motionally, emotionally good feeling joyful life experience you came here to live.

So basically, it's all here. Everything always exists here and now. Eternally. Including Source.
And you don't have to worry about suffering (unless you wanna suffer, then you have to worry) because there is a limit to the amount of suffering you can or even are willing to endure. At some point we simply spontaneously die. Or faint.
But I have to say, suffering is interesting. Not while you're suffering, no... that sux. Unless you understand that negative emotion is pointing you to something you want, that is being revealed to you by the Source from within you if you allow your greater allowed realisation of it, and thus then feel good, meaningyou are most opportune to feel good whenever you feel bad, it's really just a guidance and reminder.
But when you look back, from your greater broader non-physical point of view, there are things experienced in suffering, that is mindblowing. Because it is essentially the same pure positive energy that flows, in suffering, it just flows through resistance. So... You're receiving allot of love and you cannot even realise it, cause you have all that resistance(habbitually practiced negative self contradictory thought patterns/forms);
it's like a high current flowing through a lamp, that lamp becomes hot and eventually burns. Or like a pipe with allot of resistance and cracks and bursts open, Might aswell release resistance and then experience that "mindblowing" experiences that are available to all, to allow yourself to look at what it is you want, and know, just because it feels good, it lets you know, source is already pointing you that way, guiding you to it, when one learns to steady themselves in their personal consistent greater ALLOWED realisation, more often, and allowed connection with Pure Positive Non-Physical Source Energy, to allow the "mindblowing, magical" experiences to be had here, as you can allow yourself to realise that which is what it is you want, more and more often here and now, more and more effortlessly naturally and good feelingly, and more healthily, as a TOTAL BEING of a full witt whole total being, of physical and non-physical hand in hand together in harmony as one wwhole fully totally blended being Source Consciousness Flowing Fully Freely Joyfully Extatically Through You Here and Now. Your Source of which you are an extension always is flowing through you, if you will allow that, and thus you naturally feel good the more often you allow that normal experience of allowing your source energy life force to flow through you, as you are made out of it, as all is made out of it.
Have the best of both worlds. Physical and Non-physical. That's really the leading edge that we're all moving towards. And once you experience that, there exists nothing in the universe more good feeling or blissfull and natural and effortless, than that. To be inspired by ever expanding infinite intelligence and live the outragiously joyfully blessedly specific infinitely and eternally unique life experience here and now through your divinely blessedly specifc personal belovedly valuedly and unconditionally honoredly truely eternally and ever expandingly, physical time space leading edge perspective and consciousness of evermore being and becoming evermore freely here and now. To come to your own evermore natural and effortless greater allowed realisation of any and all things you may so desire to be do or have. Joyfully co-creating with non-physical CONSCIOUSLY and deliberately and intentionally. With full greater allowed realisation and awareness of all the good that flows to and through you at all times, available to you at all and all times. To the degree that you will simply allow it and feel emotionally good or better in doing more so often.

It doesn't get better than that. That is why we come here, not to return here. TO MOVE FORWARD TOWARDS WHAT IS AHEAD HERE. And available for us to have all the magnificent experiences of it here.
There is no moving back in an eternally ever expanding universe.
Everything exists here and now. That is an eternal law.
Including the timeless perspectives of non-physical, they also always exist in the here and now. Right here and now with us and always available to us. Always focused on us and loving us.

And you also don't move through time, time is moving through you. Your consciousness does not require time to exist.
Just like existence is not subject to time. Time is subject to existence.

Last edited by Ewwerrin : 26-01-2021 at 06:57 PM.
Old 28-01-2021, 02:33 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
You posted the same piece on ALF. You've found no more acceptance here of your ideas than you found there.

As I hear your thoughts you're trying to re-invent the wheel. If that makes you happy then it's a great way to go but happiness isn't coming though in what you write.

Perhaps it's time to step back a pace and listen to what others are telling you? In their responses there is much that might help if you're prepared to actually listen.

You can still ask questions of course but this time you might ask some whose answers move you forward......

Ah I hear you, well I was just wanting to try it out with different sources. My anxiety is a bit better now. I still have some bad thoughts, but I am trying to put my past behind me and seem to be back to some kind of normalcy.

I guess what I was doing here was comparable to what Andy Weir did with his short story The Egg. He said he hopes that's what the afterlife is, but doesn't know.

Personally though I found Weir's concept absolutely horrifying. I don't want to be Hitlers victims or worse Hitler himself at any point in history.

I just hope to find an NDE experience that backs up some of mine at some point.
Old 28-01-2021, 02:33 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:

Ah I hear you, well I was just wanting to try it out with different sources. My anxiety is a bit better now. I still have some bad thoughts, but I am trying to put my past behind me and seem to be back to some kind of normalcy.

I guess what I was doing here was comparable to what Andy Weir did with his short story The Egg. He said he hopes that's what the afterlife is, but doesn't know.

Personally though I found Weir's concept absolutely horrifying. I don't want to be Hitlers victims or worse Hitler himself at any point in history.

Old 28-01-2021, 02:59 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:

I don't know who Andy Weir is or what he wrote but from what you've written it sounds like it could have been pretty negative and frightening. You must form your own judgement how reliable you believe his version of things to be.

As for using NDE accounts as indicators of how life after actual death is, there is one issue that's inescapable. Those who have had near-death-experiences did not die; death is a one-way trip.

Those who die find themselves in a place different from the one NDErs temporarily visit.
Old 28-01-2021, 05:47 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Those who die find themselves in a place different from the one NDErs temporarily visit.
Yup. That's key ---I compare it to being in someone's entry way or porch.
They're not in the house or seeing the upstairs closets!!!
Or even seeing the backyard gardens and being offered a cocktail!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-01-2021, 06:23 PM
Knower
Quote:

Hey Sadguy,

Have you tried meditation? I really like it.. esp with Tibetan ringing bowls. I find I'm much more grounded and peaceful. I have a 2x a day mantra and affrimation I use. It might help.
Old 30-01-2021, 06:26 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Yup. That's key ---I compare it to being in someone's entry way or porch.
They're not in the house or seeing the upstairs closets!!!
Or even seeing the backyard gardens and being offered a cocktail!

I've heard in NDE interviews that some experiencers are only allowed so far in. There is a point of no return. Is this what you're referring too?
Old 14-03-2021, 11:13 PM
Ascender

Quote:
I was just wondering based on all the information about NDEs etc, what do you think the afterlife is and why do you think we are here.

Here is my theory.

Just to be clear I am not saying this is real. It might be, the same way anything could be, but I dreamed this up as a way of comfort for myself (been feeling depressed these last few days about the big questions.)

This is based on what I have read about people on the other side on here and other places. I'd love to hear what some other spiritual people think. I know that a lot of people here have put theories forward about what they think God is and the afterlife, so I hope this isn't offending anyone.

I see God and the creation of everything as being part of a stable time loop that goes like this.

1/ First off God creates Heaven, a perfect dimension. He then creates the Angels, perfect life forms to exist in heaven. The Angels then create God at an earlier point in his life and send him back to create heaven.

2/ After creating heaven, God next creates the first universe. He places another dimension around it, one which we will call the Nebulous for practicality sake. Now the Nebulous is an infinite source of power. It is also programmed by God to be benevolent, though it is not sentient itself.

The Nebulous is connected to every living thing. Whenever any life form is about to die, its mind is removed from its body by the Nebulous. The mind is then placed in the Nebulous where it receives a life review after which if it is a good person then it is placed into a comatose state until the universe dies.

Once the universe dies, all of the good people's minds are revived and they are then given 10 years of bliss together.

After that, the minds all merge together and create a new simulated universe together.

Now the simulated universe is similar to ours in some ways, but different in others.

To start with in the simulated copy, all sentient creatures like humans exist at the same time on different planets. Their development runs parallel to one another. All of these species have a similar early history as this universe, but once each species reaches a certain point where they become civilised, they meet up and eventually together they all build a better society than they ever did apart.

Now all of the good people from the original universe who are fused together separate and remain in a comatose state until they are reborn as themselves, with no memory of their previous life. All of these good people then live out the best version of their lives, until they die again. When they die again they are rewarded with another 10 years of bliss during which they get memories of their previous life back and get to choose how their next life will go and the process repeats forever.

The same is true for every animal too, though obviously animals don't choose their lives, they just live out a great version of it.

In every simulated universe there are billions of false people created who have no consciousness and are not alive. They are merely illusions, but they look real to us. These false people are the ones who are killed in wars throughout our history. Things like World War 2, the Roman empire etc still happen, but the only people who die or suffer through them are false people. This is because if the new reality were too perfect we'd suspect it and wouldn't be able to understand a world without evil sadly.

Our family and friends are never false people. Sometimes depending on the history there might be a false version of us created. Like for instance if someone's dream is to be the most famous singer, the in one version they will be, whilst in the next they will either be a famous singer, or not exist, and neither will their loved ones or friends etc.

Similarly if a great tragedy inspires a great work of art, then in some versions the great work of art won't exist, or in others it will be inspired by an NPC version of the tragedy.

Similarly species who go extinct in order for other races to flourish will live on another planet, whilst NPC versions of them will go extinct instead.

The same law applies for animals too. Lions for instance only feed on NPC animals. Regular animals all die of natural causes at a healthy age in the simulated universes, as do all people of course.

There are also plenty of new people created in the simulated universe as there would have to be. These people are good people and live out wonderful versions of their lives too.

Eventually the simulated universe comes to an end after the last real person dies (in this version of events the last real person dies thinking they are in a perfect society surrounded by NPCS. The last group of real people die at the same time as one another.)

Following this another simulated universe is created in the Nebulous and the process repeats forever.

The evil people's souls meanwhile are punished for one year after death simply by being made to feel the pain they inflicted on others in their. After this they are then reborn as new people in a new universe with no memory of their past life and if they are good people in the new universe then they will be rewarded like any other good person. They will never get the memories of the bad people they were back however.

Not all new universes are created for this reason. The first universe creates billions of copies of itself every second at random and they create billions of copies of themselves all with their own Nebulous'.

Now the reason God creates the universe is because in one of the realities, the souls of the good people send a particle back to before the creation of Heaven which God uses to create Heaven in the first place.

After creating all of this, God and the Angels continue to create more universes from their own paradise and ensure that a Nebulous will be placed around every new universe that is not created by them. (Should such a thing happen.)

Now the reason I find this comforting is that the afterlife promised in other religions doesn't entice me. Heaven would get boring, eternal return is horrifying as people will have to live out the worst versions of their lives forever. Reincarnation meanwhile creeps me out. (My explanation for reincarnation is that as the Nebulous is connected to all living things, yet contains the souls of everyone who have died, sometimes their memories seep into new people.)

To me this explains why there is something and not nothing, the problem of evil and provides a better version of the afterlife. I so hope it is true, but sadly there is no evidence for it of course. It's just a thought experiment.

What do you think of it?

It's very in depth and interesting.
On the topic of false people. I feel that there are either false people or people who are very newly created who have not evolved to the point of being able to think for themselves or having well developed souls yet. I know some theories say that people develop into having souls. When you look at most of humanity this makes sense to me. I can't decide if they are false people or just very newly and under-developed souls.

On the topic of "God" I dislike the word as "God" seems to be more of a title that advanced beings earned or had for whatever reason (maybe even lineage). Lots of beings are referred to as "God". I feel that the Creator is something else. I look at the Creator as less of a being, and more of a force. It exists in all beings and things, not one being that is in charge of everyone else.

As for reincarnation I tend to like the Hindu ideas of cycles of time. Based on things I've read, there is plenty of evidence that events happen in cycles. We are in cycles upon cycles. However, I feel that we also evolve over time. So we are not just going in circles but also a sort of upward spiral as well. I believe over time we evolve to higher realms. So I don't think that we continuously repeat the same sort of lifetimes.

As for evil people. I think what your theory misses is that there are other entities also involved in our reality. Most people who do truly terrible things to others are people who have failed to bond with another person at an early age. There is a cut off point where if you don't bond, you fail to have empathy or compassion and this is very difficult to develop later in life.
However, there are also evil beings who influence people in different ways. Some people are subtly influenced, especially if they have done something to open themselves up to it (certain drugs, alcohol, black magic, can leave people more vulnerable.) Other people become more directly controlled and some even seem to sell their souls to evil entities. In some people, I'm not even sure if the original soul is even still there or not.
So that would be my explanation for evil.

One more thing, on the topic of the life review. I remember when reading Michael Newton's books that lots of people that were regressed remembered a life review. However, I feel now that this may be a trap to keep us coming back here. That is a theory I have heard as well. I think it's an interesting topic.

Edited to add: as for hell, no I don't generally believe in it, although I think if a person does truly evil things, they may end up in some sort of negative state. However, for the most part I do not believe it exists.