Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 15-01-2021, 12:36 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I don't find that, SF.
I see people toss out theories, ideas, beliefs or even profound experiences and we listen and take it in.
1 in 10, would be my guess, bring immature anger or their pride that wants to be right into the discussion.
Not all beliefs are flawed...many are based in love and hold a lot of water, as they say.
Don't be mad, pls --just my observation is different.

That's why I LOVE self-initiating Out of body experiences.

They are real, fun, exciting and practical.

Anybody can have them if they commit to do daily practice, with the right techniques and don't give up early on before the first real success.

It works, and it's practical.

That "afterlife" that we are talking about, has to be one dimension that you can explore by yourself, when you know how to travel in the Out of body state.

You continue to be "you", without the human body you're operating right now.

Your mind and consciousness, have different bodies (like vehicles) in different dimensions.

When you do an Out of body experience, Your mind/consciousness SHIFTS into the next and closest dimension, which has an appropiate body (vehicle) in that dimension.

I picture dimensions of reality like "Horizontal Layers", One in top of the next upward one.

This mortal dimension of life/death is the most dense dimension of them all. Is the external epidermis layer of reality.

When you do Out of body experiences, you shift your mind/consciousness, into the below Horizontal Dimension - What you are doing is going INWARD, into a less dense reality/dimension layer

You do that down into the most lower Horizontal Layer, and you find yourself into the source. A reality without form and without mind. Just the pure "you" without form based.

This is not a belief, you can do an Out of body experience, and then you can command "Next Dimension Now", and it will work.

Try it and experience it. That's the only way to know it.
Don't believe it, put it it to the test.
Old 15-01-2021, 04:45 AM
Great post. I understand, SF - and horizontal layers, yes ...
horizontal frequencies, if you will.
And reality without form. You said a lot in one post. :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-01-2021, 07:44 AM
hazada guess

Welcome SpiritualFreedom,it's nice to have a soul here on my line of thought.
Old 15-01-2021, 08:48 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualFreedom
Man-Made Beliefs/Theories about Reality, Consciousness, God and Purpose are flawed. Most of them are just "fluff" that doesn't work, but people just want to fight/discuss about them with heated anger all the time.

Darkness/Light, Good/Bad, Right/Wrong are defined by each society set of values.

It's just experience!

To some societies it will be good, for others it will be bad... and we will discuss until the end of times that thing - So that's why I say is all about EXPERIENCE without any good/bad label

Over the decades my own personal picture of the 'mystery of life' has changed completely. I am these days convinced (after delving deeply into all kinds and sorts of belief systems) above all that we are not here to learn, convinced not only from life itself but from all the knowledge digested by other means and causes. Knowledge is but a by-product of experience.

We and everything else, as part of the state or condition - the 'is' condition, simply experience whatever is possible and in a myriad of ways equal to the myriad of existing possibilities upon this planet.

We also, in my book, have to get away from the assumption or belief that there is a supernatural. There is only one reality which we can perceive and that is the one we face every time we awaken in the mornings. That which surrounds us and to which we give the name 'nature' is the field in which we experience things according to our and everything else's actions.
The everydayness has a background - we call it 'mind' - and mind pervades the whole. To this background we have given the name 'god' in many forms and languages when in fact we are an integrated part of the whole.
The main player in this mind is imagination, an attribute which has allowed evolution to take immense steps since the moment of chaos we call the BigBang. We can even notice that the mind is accelerating in its ability as more knowledge is added globally to the existing library. We add to this library (some may well call it the Akashi Chronicles - I'm not sure at the moment if I have the name right!) by each experience we make. Even the tiniest leaf on a tree or the minute insect all play a part in adding to the knowledge the 'Whole' thirsts for.

What is also true (as far as the word can be used) is that our senses, those features which form all consciousnesses of all that is, are very restricted. Those things which happen and which we don't (yet?) understand belong to the strata which lie outside our immediate comprehension. They lie 'outside' because our senses restrict our ability to move to other rungs of the ladder - so to speak.

To put it in a nut shell - life is a never ending story.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 16-01-2021, 07:42 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Man-Made Beliefs/Theories about Reality, Consciousness, God and Purpose are flawed. Most of them are just "fluff" that doesn't work, but people just want to fight/disquss about them with heated anger all the time

In my experience, the majority of people here have been respectful and encouraging. On a few occasions that I have been involved in disagreements, it was anxiety, not anger that I felt fueled the conflict.

Spirituality and depression originate from the same part of the brain. What usually (not always) brings people to forums like this is depression. And the treatment for depression is to feel understood. It's not even about having the right answers, or the solution to their problems. It's about letting them know, that they matter.
Old 17-01-2021, 12:07 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
here too then

I'm sorry what do you mean?
Old 17-01-2021, 12:13 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulforce
Hey GlitterRose and Miss Hepburn! Thank you for your kind words. It was such an interesting question to try and answer.

Sadguy347 I'm glad to have helped. I hope you keep posting on here and start more interesting conversations!

<3

Thanks, but one thing I have to make clear is that I was not saying that people who died in wars are false people. That would be horrible and disrespectful.

I am saying that in the simulated universe, IE the one we create, then there will still be things like wars, to let us know evil exists, but they will only be fought by false people.

This is clearly not on of those universes.

I think my afterlife is the best theory for the following reasons.

It stops people's potential from being wasted, but unlike the horror of eternal return or reincarnation it ensures that people aren't forced to live a horrible life over and over again.

Anything to back it up in NDE experiences?
Old 17-01-2021, 04:54 AM
Experiencer
Hi Sadguy347,

I need to be honest with you that a lot of what you said is new information to me. And with new information, I have a healthy dose of skepticism. The truth is I don't have an opinion on your theory. What the afterlife is for me is much different than what you described, but it's not anymore valid than yours, because experiences are subjective.

Regarding your question, I had a spiritual connection or SC, not an NDE. With that said, my SC never taught me what the afterlife is like, it only affirmed that there is one.

However, I don't call it an afterlife. I call it, the life between lives. I studied NDE's, OBE's, past life regressions, and mediumship to formulate an evidence base holistic picture of the "afterlife". I was also born with the gift of interpretation. When it comes to things of the spirit, I have the ability to interpret signs, dreams, and scripture because the spirit that lives within them speaks to me, but I was born this way.

When spirit tapped me on the shoulder, I was receptive to it whether I wanted to listen to the spirit or not. It's kind of like what mediums say when they hear, see, spirit. It just happens. They can't turn it off. My gift I can't turn off either.

Oh, I just wanted to add that reincarnation isn't forced upon us. We choose to come back, and we know before we are born how long we aim to stay. But note that reincarnation is part of our schooling sort of speak.
Old 17-01-2021, 08:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by soulforce
Oh, I just wanted to add that reincarnation isn't forced upon us.
We choose to come back, and we know before we are born how long we aim to stay.
But note that reincarnation is part of our schooling sort of speak.
Yes, exactly.

Hey sadguy, I have an idea!!!!!!!!!! Yay!
Sparrow is back !!!!- find his thread and start on the First Page to get an idea of the theme of the thread.
Then ask your questions if they have not been answered already ...he started
the thread the yr I joined here 2010!
I feel very hopeful about this.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-01-2021, 02:09 AM
Knower
Anxiety is crazy. I'm the same way. Mine comes in waves. There are times I feel a rush of powerful energy that just envelops me. Other times, I feel lost and useless. Meditation has really helped. It calms me and centers me. I feel focused and most important I'm more patient.

As for the afterlife. there is one. There is no Hell. a loving source that you came from and unconditionally loves you would never send you to a place like that. I do subscribe to the idea that we choose our life here. I think that's the pure definition of free will. all life is.. is about experiencing. perhaps in a past life you had it pretty good. Now you decide to experience this.

I agree with others here.. you should try a name change to joyfulguy. I think that would help. If you think it.. it will be done.