Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 26-09-2021, 02:36 AM
Newbie ;)

Life Between Lives ( LBL )

Hi... Has anyone read the books by Dr Michael Newton on Life Between Lives... he has a number of very good books on the subject "Journey of Souls" and Destiny of Souls" are the two books I found very helpful. Was wondering if others have read them and like to share your ideas from them?

peace
Aceofcups
Old 26-09-2021, 08:18 AM
Master

Not living in an English speaking country I went to a lot of trouble to get 'Journey of Souls' - waste of time. One of the most ridiculous books I have ever read - and I've read many.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 26-09-2021, 08:34 AM
hazada guess

Hi,Aceofcups,I have read many excerpts of Michael Newtons works, though i haven't read them al through. I myself found them very helpful and enlightening.
Old 26-09-2021, 01:02 PM
Yes.
Ha, and I was suddenly given a vision of the LBL, that means, before coming here
making an Agreement with my 'to be' father this life.*

However, I have found things easier to read and even listen to on youtube, than Newton's sessions.
Then, there's the movie
on the readings of the renowned Chico Xavier, RIP,
"Astral City: A Spiritual Journey" and books about his readings, finally, you can find them in English.

Also, fascinating online free now, since the Copyright has expired:
Anthony Borgia's "Life in the World Unseen'' and so great, "More in the Life Unseen''.
(Don't order the books - they fall apart!! I drilled 3 holes to tie the pages
all together! Lol It worked.)
Another easier book is Ruth Montgomery's, "A World Beyond"
Lol -Imagine sitting at your keyboard when suddenly your fingers start typing: "Hi Ruth. This is Art"; her medium friend that has passed.
Great read.
Helped my friend obsessed with the fear of death...she isn't anymore.

*This is hard to believe for some unless experienced personally, I understand. (Busby, ;) ) But, I really do not make these things up...
these things just happen to me...its pretty wild.
But I have gotten used to them happening - leaving me stunned.
(I mean, I have had visions of scenes from 3 past lives! And I mean, "Wow"! Talk about amazing!)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 26-09-2021, 05:29 PM
Master

Hi Aceofcups

You may enjoy the Flipside series by Richard Martini, beginning with Flipside : A Tourist's Guide on How to Navigate the Afterlife. From the Amazon blurb: the book interviews hypnotherapists around the world trained in the method pioneered by Dr. Michael Newton, as well as examining actual between life sessions.

And following on from Miss H's comments, you may find the books by Robert Schwartz interesting. These look at the Soul contracts we agree with other members of our Soul family before physical incarnation and the lessons we choose to learn in physical incarnation.

Peace
Old 26-09-2021, 06:17 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
You may enjoy the Flipside series by Richard Martini, beginning with Flipside : A Tourist's Guide on How to Navigate the Afterlife.
And following on from Miss H's comments, you may find the books by Robert Schwartz interesting. These look at the Soul contracts we agree with other members of our Soul family before physical incarnation and the lessons we choose to learn in physical incarnation.
YES! Rob Schwartz! and Richard!!!!

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 26-09-2021, 07:00 PM
Experiencer

The books and videos of Jurgen Ziewe are among the most concisely illuminating I have encountered on the subject in my 6 decades of research and exploration. He has been called a modern Swedenborg, yet he has been even more thorough in reporting his findings on journeys through the spirit levels over the course of 50 years.
Old 27-09-2021, 03:24 AM
Thanks, Another Bob

Old 27-09-2021, 06:30 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherBob
The books and videos of Jurgen Ziewe are among the most concisely illuminating I have encountered on the subject in my 6 decades of research and exploration. He has been called a modern Swedenborg, yet he has been even more thorough in reporting his findings on journeys through the spirit levels over the course of 50 years.

Ah, Swedenborg,
Whatever you do get hold of his book 'Heaven and Hell'. You'll need to read it about 10 times to get the gist of it and it takes about ten years of contemplation and a vivid imagination to gain any insight, but it's worth it.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 27-09-2021, 01:48 PM
hazada guess

I too have followed Jurgen Ziewe's videos.I find them truly fascinating.