Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 08-12-2020, 11:54 PM
Pathfinder

prison planet

Just some philosophical thought..i don't mean to sound pessimistic.. i like some things to.

But lets face it in general earth is a total ****hole (in general).

Its the same cycle over and over...some idiot tries to **** everyone over and develops all kinds of stuff (weapons or what have you), and if you don't go along create your own you lose. Its similar to the cold war era..last 500.000 years was cold war Or hot war nothing else. Humanity is **** in general absolutely useless (in general)..maybe some of you have bright minds.

If someone creates a technological singularity and develops laser weapons and all kinds of stuff you as another country have almost no other option than to develop your own. Especially if the country in question is a huge totalitarian ****hole with social credit system like china.

Lets face it usa is ran by some corrupt deep state military industrial complex...then you have central banks and other crooks worldwide. And everyone pretends nothing is wrong. Then you have dumb political institutions with mass immigration and **** policies The west in general is doomed..especially western europe..100% doomed. Last 90 years competely destroyed by idiots who had no clue what they were doing. They still don't know what they are doing.

Napeolonic war , ww1 and ww2 were totally useless...complete disgrace for humanity and history of the universe doesn't matter which side you are on (USA and UK the worst in general tho). Total phoney victories. Napalming kids in vietnam is another disgrace what a joke.

Mars may look like a desert planet but would move to mars 10/10 even if i was the only one on that planet, at least you are relieved from the issues i described above.

I know about white genocide stuff and white birthrates dropping, this isn't even a conspiracy anymore and it doesn't even matter what intentions are behind it. Outcomes matter.

But if you think about it why would anyone take kids in this ****hole (regardless of race). If you go further on the the thought it would be a total relief if this planet ends up like some radioactive desert planet without atmosphere. At least the cycle will be broken and you don't have to reincarnate anymore. Turning earth into a useless radioactive desert planet doesn't really matter because you won't be here to observe it anyway.

The most humane thing in fact could actually be to abort this entire planet. Why would anyone want to be stuck here what all these morons for f*ck sakes.

I would go as far to say that humanists are hardcore satanist...its common sense not to kill anyone for no reason, its the default mode of animals and humans. If you need a stupid inhumane artifical ideology to prevent chaos something is reallly wrong to begin with.

Every pick you make regarding politicians or leaders( or what have you) is always picking the least worst of options. Even if they are good leaders they inherit a ton of **** caused by previous generations..... so in most cases its not even their fault and they probably they their very best.
Old 09-12-2020, 02:58 AM
Master

So, you think that your post is "philosophical" ...
  1. What do you suggest? Or, you just wanted to take that off your chest (?)
  2. What do you think about the hypothesis that you get what you expect? You'd have to firstly change your expectations, in order to experience change.

At some point in my life I started to ask myself: Why am I here, on Earth? What am I supposed to do, how to behave? Then generalizing these questions: Why are people here on Earth? What are people supposed to do, how should they behave?
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 12-12-2020, 01:32 PM
Seeker

"But lets face it in general earth is a total ****hole" Yes, but we have allowed that to happen through our implied consent to the satanic controllers who know exactly what they are doing. All of the examples of the horrors that you have cited required people to buy in and carry out the orders of satanists, they merely bark orders, we follow...sad but true.

The vast majority of people refuse to wake up, they will fight you for daring to speak up, they run away from self observation, from doing their shadow work. Earth is populated by immature adult children and that's by design.