Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 30-05-2021, 02:17 PM
Master
QUOTE 312 EXCERPT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorkchop
I remember … when I first started developing it … the standard question I would ask is … do you believe in reincarnation and / or karma.

My first question is : "What do you think happens after physical death?" Even if they say that physical death is the end, I have been able to successfully follow-up from various perspectives ... psychologically (Jungian primarily), physics (the mystical quantum physicists), direct experiences which put the other in a quandary, some scriptural teachings (generally the least effective),etc.

I once met an executive from Haliburton on the streets of Hanoi who was wearing an "atheist" t-shirt. I don't recall what I said to engage him but we ended up having dinner together for 3 1/2 hours after which he finally conceded that life may indeed continue after physical death. He was older and in poor health but decided to get intensively into meditation from a purely business perspective. ("I'm in control now and don't want to be out of control after physical death." "I don't want all these peons to be ahead of me afterwards.")

In any case, he did follow through with the meditation and we stayed in touch until his crossing over.

At one point, he offered me $2 million (he was obviously very rich) and support for a meditation center in Houston because he said that he learned more from me in 3 1/2 hours than from all the spiritual teachers in his area. (Since these "spiritual teachers" knew that he had money, they would back off whenever he challenged them whereas I was "in his face" to the extent that he almost walked out of our dinner but my compelling points brought him back.) As he suspected, I did not accept his generous offer but was always available to him ... for free ... whenever he wanted to talk.

Even in cases like this, I do see a point in continuing the dialogue ... unless, of course, if the person is not engaged and does not want to continue. I simply present facts and make statements that seem credible and yet are mind-boggling. I ask questions regarding how such things are possible (as my spiritual mentor had done with me in my formative years).
Old 30-05-2021, 08:41 PM
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
My first question is : "What do you think happens after physical death?"
My (ex) Guru said, "Die and see."

Ha, another funny memory in NYC, I heard him say, "I bet a lot of people were dragged here, by your co-worker,
a friend...and you're thinking, He wants my money.
Well, I'll tell you what, Don't give me any."

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 31-05-2021, 12:48 PM
Master
QUOTE 314 EXTRACT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
My (ex) Guru said, "Die and see."

So.... did you follow your (ex) guru's advice as in his response to the question: "What do you think happens after physical death"?

... or .... have you investigated further before dying.
Old 31-05-2021, 12:58 PM
Master

Considerations Eighty-Two …

The Transforming Steps 6 …

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -

I know that the last two or three posts have not been the most mentally intriguing. This series completed one of the reasons I even wanted to start this entire thread. That is … there *are* actual, real teachings available to the public … to those who have done the preliminary work … whatever that might be … that will take you to the actual real True Home of Soul … by various names … Atma Lok … Sat Lok … 5th Plane … and others … and even though we have all heard … “This will take you all the way to the end” … by *so* many cults, religions, philosophies, teachers, individuals … even if you just realize that everything has a beginning … everything … and that means there is a “set” or basic approach of teachings that have been revised a transformed to make what we know of in the Lower Psychic Worlds groups and religions, etc.

This is more on recognizing an authentic Master … not finding one. Finding one will be completed when the preliminaries have been fulfilled.

The public organization is obscure. There are branches of the same basic teachings through other Eastern religions … perhaps the Sikhs, the Essenes, the Tibetans, the Gnostics, and others of such caliber … but you would have to work your way up to the higher echelon of these studies to work into the truly advanced teachings. It *can* be done … and has been done.

By Spiritual Law … a Master … an authentic Master … must be present on and in the physical world in order to work with those students in the physical. This same Master must be able to take you all the way to the Fountainhead … be present when that happens … and bring you back to the physical to balance the experience.

Once contact is made with such an authentic Master on the physical … there is little need to continue a physical presence with Him. Most of the teaching, the guidance, the protection, the direction, the clarification, the experiences … mostly take place on the inner. This can start in the dream state … work into lucidity … work into leaving the physical body and traveling the inner worlds via the Soul body … the Atma Sarup … and returning … time and time again … finally doing so in full consciousness and retaining recall of all experiences. Then on into the Pure God Worlds where one learns finally what true spirituality is all about … the absolutes … governed by the ethics and virtues of the individual … and finally to the Godhead.

The true authentic Master links you up with the Sound Current … and you follow that back to the Core. If one claims to be a Master but cannot accomplish this within you … that would be most suspect. An authentic Master will declare themselves to be an authentic Master … if asked. If one who is not authentic declares themselves as such … karmic implications are acquired. No one but an authentic Master of whatever “religion” can connect you to the actual Audible Sound Current.

A true authentic Master can … and does … all this … and much more. In the beginning He can lift the heaviness that often overtakes the individual at various times during all of this until the individual can learn how to do it themselves … and even then … when it gets *really* bad … the assistance is still there.

You may not be ready for an authentic Master. Preliminary work must be completed … publicly declared masters must be tested before you reach an authentic Master … so you may not be ready for an authentic Master and what He teaches. Do not let that trip you up. Just continue as you are.

A authentic Master can provide astounding protection against psychic attacks … and can assist in relieving an unwanted pattern or habit. His protection can be inwardly live-saving. Since the Negative Forces launch an incredible array of assault on those who wish to truly advance … the authentic Master can greatly assist and protect with this.

An authentic Master shows you ways and means … techniques … that you can revise to suit your particular approach and experimentation … and these help in the ascending and unfoldment. There are actual, clearcut exercises offered in the beginning … quite a number of them actually. Since this is graduate work … the assumption is made that you already have at least a basic knowledge of the Lower Psychic Worlds talents and crafts … or are at least aware of them. You most probably have wrestled with all of this at some lifetime or another. The Core Teachings help you fine-tune them and develop them … keeping them applied to the Lower Psychic Worlds … and then move on from there … making you well-rounded. You must achieve balance in all things.

The organization offers annual discourses that offer *way* more thorough and complete information that what I have put here. Each discourse comes with its own exercise that is highly suggested to assist in climbing to the heights.

Incredible classroom instruction is to be had on the various schools throughout the inner worlds. Many of the past Masters teach at these classrooms. Once dream control is learned … you can return to these classrooms and the ongoing instruction again and again. Once you learn how to leave your physical body … the opportunities become much more broad.

I can personally vouch for each and every one of these wide range of experiences … and many more. Again … I am *not* a Master. I still have a ways to go. I could not provide this level of interaction with anyone as of yet.

Each authentic Master must develop His replacement before leaving the physical world … although there is a Master that has been on this planet for centuries ( yes … centuries ) that can carry on if the current Master must leave before a replacement is found. Mastership is attained when an incredibly high level or state of consciousness is attained. In other words … were is a lofty state of consciousness that these Masters reside … and stay in after attaining mastership. A new individual can develop into that state of consciousness … experience God Realization by standing at the Core … and then carry on through that level of consciousness. This differs from trying to find the individual that has reincarnated with the former state of consciousness as does the Dalai Lama of the Tibetan Buddhists … although that is a very high study or religions. An authentic Master is not reincarnated one from the other. This is *not* to detract from the Tibetan Buddhists. They are a most valuable religion in their own right.

I truly do not know if I could gather all the benefits of working with an authentic Master. They too … must be discovered. The true nature of “surrender” and the entire issue of “Masters want to control and run your life” will be resolved … eventually. Until then … there is only a mental understanding of these … and other … concepts, principles, and precepts.

True authentic Masters are not here to save the world … to make changes in the world to make it more livable. True authentic Masters are here to get you *out* of these Lower Psychic Worlds and discover yourself as true Soul. Though you will continue to return to live out your current physical incarnation … once established on the 5th Plane … you will be given choices on if, when, and where to return to these world. Eventually you will … for you are not a true authentic Master at the level of the 5th Plane … and in order to attain true Mastership … you must be in a current physical incarnation and work all the way to the Fountainhead … from the physical to the Godhead … in one incarnation … from the lower to the higher … from the material to the sublime. Attaining that … you will then be an authentic Master.

There are a relative few on this planet today … but they are here. You cannot dial one up on Google. There are many that claim to be masters that are not … and I for one do not even want to be on the same planet as they when they have to pay off their karmic implications for making such declarations.

There are reasons the Core Teachings have been brought out to the public in the last half century. Before this … it was all one-on-one … on the inner.

If the teacher you are following at the moment cannot actively and clearly provide these attributes and much more … he certainly may still be of value … but he is not an authentic Master.

I could say more … but this is enough. I will lay all of this to rest and move on.

More Thursday.

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -

Tidbit …

The physical world is an assumptive ( illusionary ) world that is plastic and fluid in Spirit. Your beliefs have this Spirit molding the invisible (IT-self / plastic / fluid) into the realm of what you believe to be true. The belief of the completed desire is the moving factor … lifting you out of the Kal worlds.

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 31-05-2021, 01:07 PM
Master
@ zorkchop # 316 ... why do you affirm that the master must necessarily be on the physical plane, in the flesh, so to speak? why can the tutelage not be done or transmitted from the ethereal?
Old 31-05-2021, 02:29 PM
Master

By true Spiritual Law … a true authentic Master must be able to take an individual from the physical to the Fountainhead ( use your own term ) and in order to viably teach at the physical level … you must be present on the physical.

Self-declared masters however … ascended masters and others too numerous to name … can teach from the inner and offer much valid and viable instruction from the inner only … altho inner whisperings are one of the favorite tricks of the Negative Forces to use against the individual to mislead.

Please try to keep the designation … ( altho you can make up your own term ) … master verses authentic Master … distinct. It is *not* a division widely taught … as that would expose the level of individuals who do not wish to be so exposed.

There are *lots* of valid ‘masters’ on the inner. There are a goodly number of valid authentic Master’s on the inner. There are very few true authentic Master on the physical.

To anyone … if this doesn’t sit well with you … let it go.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 31-05-2021, 02:58 PM
Master
Thanks zorkchop! I was curious about what was stated previously, now clarified, that yes, guidance can (and does) come from the inner. It bears out with my experience.

I’d say that we need not go around here & there looking for anyone. The universe provides us the wisdom directly or through a teacher, if so needed, automatically, at the optimal time.

Great thread! Colossal effort, compiling all this sequentially. Let me get to browsing through it then!

Old 31-05-2021, 06:02 PM
Post 316 -

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 31-05-2021, 09:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Post 316 -

Amen regarding Post 316.
Old 03-06-2021, 01:03 PM
Master

Considerations Eighty-Three …

A Most Valuable Precept …

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -

Just about everyone and everything alive in the Lower Psychic Worlds can benefit from this proclamation … it is one of the most valuable in understanding the workings of Self in the Lower Psychic Worlds themselves. This applies to all … myself included … and it is …

The art of illusion / deception lies in shifting blame.

Did you catch that? Many will exit this post and shrug it off as insignificant. Look at it again …

The art of illusion / deception lies in shifting blame.

How many post on this forum board have their fingers pointing outward … often with no more evidence to back up their stance than their own word or declaration … it’s most often one word against another. Name-calling … finger-pointing … ridicule … intimidation … on it goes. The main reason for that is … all in the Lower Psychic Worlds is theory and opinion. Mind … approaches and makes it so.

What’s going on in the world today? Pointing ones finger outward has become a lifestyle … a way of life.

And yet it all adds to the illusion / deception of the scenario you are outwardly living in is real. If ever one needs a position to protect … from anything … simply find fault and place the blame for it outwardly … somewhere else … or on someone else’s shoulders.

Wev’e got all kinds of names for it … the most popular is “projection.” One finds fault with and blames others for the very issue they themselves practice. People can hide behind that one forever.

A new term that I ran across recently … one that I have never heard of but admittedly I give little attention to the political arena … and that is the Munchausen ( man-CHAW-sun) Syndrome. This takes on two forms … well and highly used in the world today on all levels …

The first … an individual can falsely claim that either they or someone else is sick, impaired, or inept … for reasons of sympathy, or playing any other type of game where this gambit can be employed. If they claim it for themselves … that’s one side of it. If they constantly pound away on someone close to them to convince them that they are ill when they are not … that is another.

The second … an individual or group will convince others that they are sick simply to turn them into victims … often so that they can promote control over them. This … is the world today. Few accept responsibility for their own stances, positions, or actions.

On the forum board … this takes on quite the list of ogres. Let’s blame ego … let’s blame childhood … let’s blame my mate ( or lack of ) … let’s blame my state of consciousness … let’s blame my religion or my teacher ( or lack of ) … let’s blame Self ( whatever that means at the time ) … Person XX made me do it … Person YY didn’t let me do it … let’s blame my lack of abilities … etc. Make up your own list.

All these facets of Self … are *you.* If you want to consider “ego” as some foreign invader that controls you … be my guest … or any of the other factors you can find / name. “YoU” … control the ego. YoU … control your own state of consciousness. Etc.

What you are living now is a result of past choices. You can blame others for “forcing or coercing you to make your choice” … and that will work as long as you wish to allow it. Without a doubt … when an individual or an entire group … ( government, religion, educational system, work, etc. ) … comes in and says … “Guess what … you’re gonna do it *this* way … “ … you either comply or leave … if you even have that choice. Traps and intimidation are everywhere.

Many times you have little choice … so you settle into doing what is demanded but on your own inner terms. You may know it is not your choice but you must follow the edict or lose your job … or mate … or religious fellowship … etc.

But for the most part … since the journey is an inward one … you come to the realization that “ego” and “consciousness” … and “mind” and all of those scapegoats … are you … and you either continue … or find a way to change it. And without a doubt … a lifestyle of “DO-ing something about it” … is one that will begin a journey into the deeper areas of Life. Letting the new replace the old … one step at a time.

And often … the mainspring here is not letting it work … it is *making* it work. You are forming a new cause … and beginning to live from it. So much that now controls your life was done in reaction to … _______ … whenever, wherever and by whom that happened.

Now … you begin to design your own effects by structuring the causes by which you live … one at a time.

There are numerous websites and books that will assist in building new habits. Try to always remember … that the journey is an inward one … as inside … it comes from the inner TO the outer … so if you try to change the outer without first changing the inner … the effectiveness of your attempts will often fall way short.

Go inside and redesign. Go inside and pretend. Go inside and play like … you are this new person … this new habit. As the Core Teachings often promote … as well as Neville Goddard and a handful of others … go in and act As If. Quietly lay back … or sit … go inside … make up a symbol / doorway for entry into this “As If ” practice … go through it … and then act As If you are already the new habit or viewpoint. Do this for ten minutes … daily … more … if you have the opportunity. More often and for longer periods of time … pays dividends. Expect one to two to three weeks on a specific before results may be seen. There are exceptions. Some can happen very quickly. A long-standing habit will take more time.

You can use this for anything … but remember … this is for YoU. This is NOT to proclaim control over someone else. Don’t try to go in and *make* someone love you … or *make* someone submissive to you … or demand to get *this* job, etc. If you try this … go out and buy yourself a ledger book and begin to make notes on how your are going to pay back these karmic implications. They *will* come back on you.

If you want to be more forgiving … go inside and do it. If you want to be more tolerant … go inside and do it. If you want more personal strength … go inside and be it.

But try to come to the realization that it is *you* that needs to change … and others will be who and what they are.

Admittedly … you can place the blame elsewhere. It is a much easier lifestyle … and the mind / emotions love it.

More Monday.

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -

Tidbit …

If all you do is all you’re doing … then all you’ll get is what you’re getting. Very little will magically appear or disappear.

Mind does not listen. Mind defends.

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -
Closed Thread