Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 23-04-2021, 12:59 PM
Master
QUOTE 240 EXTRACT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorkchop
The various web sites … the scriptures … the books … the organized religions … just reminds one of the higher truths … but do nothing to “get you to them.” The working method / answer … is to live these truths. And the higher truths are certainly VERY different than the rules and regulations we have to live down here … mostly for peaceful / compatible interaction … rules of society / etc.

Very well put !
Old 23-04-2021, 01:26 PM
Master

Maya El …

Everything vibrates at one rate or another. Since the initial Force from the Core is Sound … sound itself vibrates … and differentiates frequency by rate of vibration. How about … resonate? Or … reverberate? Or … trills? Or … intonate? Or … buzzes ( in a sense )?

Rocks, trees, plants, humans, planets … all … vibrate. This is the way they harmonize … by “groups” of atoms vibrating at a particular rate and coming together to form a gathering that can manifest at that particular rate into a specific form.

When people on this forum board talk about … “this resonates with me” … this is what they are taking about … whether they know it or not.

Look up “sound vibration” in Google for a real education. Or just … vibration. Music … the color of the sky … glaciers … all are what they are because they “vibrate” at the particular frequency and rate to form themselves in the first place.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 23-04-2021, 01:59 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
Very well put !
Ha! The whole thing was 'very well put', yes. Excellent as usual,Z.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-04-2021, 05:26 PM
Master
QUOTE 243 EXCERPT:

Quote:

Everything vibrates at one rate or another. Since the initial Force from the Core is Sound … sound itself vibrates … and differentiates frequency by rate of vibration.

The Sufi Master Hazrat Inayat Khan once said that "Creation begins with the activity of consciousness, which is VIBRATION".

Everything vibrates, as you duly noted.
Old 25-04-2021, 08:19 AM
MAYA EL

Quote:
Maya El …

Everything vibrates at one rate or another. Since the initial Force from the Core is Sound … sound itself vibrates … and differentiates frequency by rate of vibration. How about … resonate? Or … reverberate? Or … trills? Or … intonate? Or … buzzes ( in a sense )?

Rocks, trees, plants, humans, planets … all … vibrate. This is the way they harmonize … by “groups” of atoms vibrating at a particular rate and coming together to form a gathering that can manifest at that particular rate into a specific form.
Just because someone asks a question it doesn't mean they automatically don't know the answer to the question they are asking.

I am well studied in the area of sound vibration which is why i asked you to define your understanding of vibration
Because you seem to be correlating/associating it with frequency and likewise your doing the same with frequency and sound
And as you just explained that you do in fact think of them as related and that everything in reality is " jiggling at different speeds kind of like a speaker cone just nodded a rate that we can hear audibly ( or at least that's how I think you perceive it I could be wrong).

But I will assume that I'm not for the time being.

There's a big issue with the semantics and shared words between science and the new age community and both sides oftentimes are seemingly unaware of the others misuse of a word and in this particular situation we have a perfect example but one of the main misunderstandings in the New Age community and there use of the word frequency

Science does not use the word frequency the same way a musician does or a new age spiritual person does.
In quantum physics /science the term frequency is used to explain a process that repeats itself a certain amount of times in a specific amount of time and by using the term frequency it denotes how that measurement is made for quantification Simplicity purposes and it is in no way used the same way it is used in music theory or audibly by the human ear.

Likewise when science uses the term HZ they are using it once again for Simplicity sake because HZ is measured in cycles per second so by saying HZ it saves a lot of time and paper and time spent explaining the actual mechanics of what is being discussed and in no way directly reflects some form of audio sine wave style phenomenon.

However this usually goes unknown in the New Age community
Old 25-04-2021, 01:18 PM
Master

Maya El …

Thank you.

Once again your responses are of wonderful value. So many who have read the posts evidently can readily understand the word “vibrate” and let their understanding work for them. It is mind … that must dive in and over-analyze … over-define … this god means this here but doesn’t mean it there … etc.

I do wholly agree with you that semantics are a big issue for all. The religions, philosophies, and cultures use different words for the same thing. That is one reason why I have always tried to stay generic … and it’s nice for you to help remind us of just how mind can make things so complicated in its dissections.

You are certainly good at what you do … and you enjoy the mental areas. I will again totally agree … it’s *fun* to always analyze / define / categorize / judge / dissect. It’s like leading mind into Disneyland … all expenses paid … and off one goes on the various sights and rides … over and over and over again … categorizing what is seen on the various rides … the design of the various landscapes … how the props for each ride were made … etc.

There’s no end to what mind can accomplish in the Lower Psychic Worlds. As I’ve often said … as long as these worlds fulfill you … *stay here.*

Thanks for your input.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 26-04-2021, 01:48 PM
Master

Considerations Seventy-Two …

Letter vs Spirit …

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -

With all my posts … I do not wish to come across as avoidant. Comments are welcome … PM’s are welcome … inquiries or clarifications are welcome. I do not guarantee that I will directly answer each and every one. By the time anyone approaches the level of these posts … one realizes that it is independent discovery that counts the most. Answers may be offered … and people may consider them. If they put in individual effort to discover their own answers … they will more strongly appreciate and remember … and give value to their own realizations.

The prime reason I wanted to somewhat separate this series from the general forum is so that I do not have to contend with the enthusiastic combatants who just like to contradict most anything that does not fit with what they intellectually believe or have seen promoted on some web site … thus gaining second-hand knowledge and gathering data from which to learn. These posts are meant to provide options to explore somewhat beyond the common. That is the nature of the game anyway.

I am completely acceptant that “data gathering and manipulation” is a necessary, normal, and massive part of the path.

On we go.

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -

To develop a bit more from the past two posts … as always … all of Existence emanates, flows, or radiates from a Core Center … terminology staying generic with it all. From the Core issues Pure Divine Spirit … radiating from and then returning to the Core in vibratory currents that actually produce a music … or Sound … since the primary impulse is Sound Itself … from which all else is devised, created, or manifested. This inner sound can be detected by the spiritual senses … not by the physical senses … although the physical senses certainly react to and have their own rate of vibration in accordance to the Sounds of LIFE … or Divine Spirit. The individual earns the right to hear these Sounds through effort, learning, and taking on the responsibility to do so. To be linked to the Sound Current so that the individual can actually *hear* this inner music comes by way of an authentic Master. This is in accordance to Spiritual Law … which has been designed and followed beyond eternity.

Pure Divine Spirit radiates from the Core Center by way of Sound … which provides an oscillation … a tonality … a modulation … a frequency by IT’s own nature. Those who are advanced enough to hear this can bask in the heartfelt joy that it brings. Soul … recognizes this Sound.

The somewhat lower or “next” level of Divine Spirit would be Light … and this is necessary especially to bring about manifestation … so one can “see” as well as “hear.” Light is predominant in the Lower Psychic Worlds.

Dropping somewhat lower still … Divine Spirit becomes intelligence … which is the sea of consciousness we all dwell within. There is no way that we cannot.

The vibration of the Sound is what brings action and vitality to all. Without it … all would be static … or motionless.

Everything in existence has its own rate of vibration … its own frequency … its own modulation … its own song … its own sound. Everything … from rock to planet to human to angel to God … each “is” according to its rate of vibration. Thoughts … are vibratory … emotions … are vibratory … the physical body is … vibratory … Soul … is vibratory … life … is vibratory.

Bottom line … nothing actually differs in structure or appearance. What differentiates … is the rate of vibration … which certainly then gives rise to structure and appearance. All is distinguished one from the other ( form or formless ) by its rate of vibration. Aspects differ in rate of vibration. As I suggested above … thoughts and emotions differ in rate of vibration. Think of the “heaviness” from hateful thoughts to the more euphoric thoughts of love … and everything in between. There is credence to “feeling down” or “feeling up.”

This is as deep as I want to get into this. It can get *much* more technical. We are fortunate to have a “resident intellectual” who has done a bit of this for us already. The primary reasons I bring this up at all is that … not only does the rate of vibration form and regulate all of existence around you … but governs and shapes each individual’s state of consciousness … according to ones’ beliefs, attitudes, viewpoints, etc.

To “evolve” or “advance” or “become more enlightened” is not just a matter of reading a book or web site … which provides second-hand knowledge gleaned from another experience … but it is a matter of expanding the consciousness which in turn allows for greater perception and understanding as one rises higher … thus giving a more broad viewpoint from which to perceive. One must actually raise their own vibration … or consciousness … in order to perceive beyond where they currently are … or were.

One cannot do this by mental will power. The desire and passion to take up the development can certainly be assisted by will power … but the expansion is done by personal effort or study … and then application. In other words … one must first learn the Letter of the Law … the words of the principles involved … and then it must be directly applied … or one must live it. One learns the Spirit of the Law … and lives the Spirit of the Law. One learns to live the Life of LIFE IT-self … sequentially … progressively … one-step-at-a-time.

In other words … we gather data to learn the letter of the law … we plug it all in and begin to live our lives by the laws … and refine it step-by-step … or discovery-by-discovery … until we learn the true Spirit of the Law … the Life behind the Principle … or the intent of the Principle in the first place … always back towards the core of each Principle. We must apply the principles to the lives we lead … or we can simply spend our time gathering and analyzing data. This heads all back towards the generic fundamental core … and not to the analyzed specifics.

It is easier to gather than it is to apply … and live.

Slowly … Soul learns where the mental beliefs and perspectives have “taken” It on It’s current path of discovery … discerns where they are beneficial or detrimental … and intentionally builds on what it perceives to be of the greatest value to It’s unfoldment.

More Thursday.

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -

Post Topic Index … Page 21 … posts 201 and 202

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

Tidbit …

No one can discover a Master when blinded by their own preconceived notions … and so … no one can discover the true Master until certain inner preparations have been made.

Again … the Path has been so designed because it works.

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 26-04-2021, 03:12 PM
Master
QUOTE 248 EXCERPT:

Quote:
[b]

To “evolve” or “advance” or “become more enlightened” is not just a matter of reading a book or web site … which provides second-hand knowledge gleaned from another experience … but it is a matter of expanding the consciousness which in turn allows for greater perception and understanding as one rises higher … thus giving a more broad viewpoint from which to perceive. One must actually raise their own vibration … or consciousness … in order to perceive beyond where they currently are … or were.

That is precisely my understanding.

(There are a lot of great points in your post with which I agree completely. In the interests of saving space on this site, however, I only quoted the above excerpt. )
Old 29-04-2021, 12:58 PM
Master

Considerations Seventy-Three …

Know your Attitude …

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -

I wish to continue my attempts to present this information from the viewpoint of the Whole … as best I can … while bringing it down into the area of specifics and divisive parts. We have each spent hundreds of thousands of lifetimes in the Lower Psychic Worlds … and certainly the material worlds … where breaking down conditions, situations, definitions, relationships, and actions have been scattered into parts … a modification so to speak as Pure Divine Spirit is amended with a negative charge … all brought about to give us the opportunity to experience and learn from specifics in the first place.

Minds tendencies to analyze, define, categorize, dissect make it perfect for this task. This is like using a hammer to drive a nail. Mind does what it does best in these Lower Psychic Worlds. Mind *can* be trained however with much and persistent effort. A new handle can be put on the hammerhead.

The initial radiance of Divine Spirit is pure life … a polarized, positive feeling and expression of positive life. Try to understand this as the most generic, basic, fundamental outpouring of pure beneficial life.

The farther this Divine Spirit radiates from the Core Center … IT slows in vibration … specialized into the various abstracts on ITs’ journey by rather lofty entities selected for just this purpose … and Divine Spirit is drastically changed as IT plunges into the Lower Psychic Worlds.

Through the eons of lifetimes … our task then is to refine our own attitude and perception more and more along the lines of this generic positive radiance … thus bringing us more and more into assimilation or agreement with Divine Spirit IT-self. This can be done while here in the Lower Psychic Worlds but is done only by learning to leave the physical behind on inward journeys of Self and continuously raising the inner higher and higher as we unfold. I use the word “unfold” here because we already are all that we each need to be … but must discover just what this is through unfolding or realizing its depths and then living it as much as we can. Self-discovery through personal experience is the name of the game.

When most anyone truly raises themself above the masses enough to perceive all of this from the viewpoint of the Whole … that individual tends to become included in the viewpoint of the Whole IT-self. We again do this in stages … more and more. True “perfection” is never reached … there is always something more to learn.

Using the common principle of cause and effect … the primary or first cause would be from the Core Center ITSELF. Divine Spirit would be the “effect” of this.

Whomever sets about manipulating Divine Spirit in any way sets about initiating their own effects … using Divine Spirit as the cause. This … is manifestation. One learns to focus or design life using the life forces of Divine Spirit … and this carries on down into the Lower Psychic Worlds which gives us the foundation of the principle of karma … by which we learn personal responsibility.

As stated in another post … Divine Spirit has no way of specializing or manipulating IT-self into specifics. There is no “controlling brain” or anything to do this from the Core of Creation. This is a major, major reason for Soul … since It takes on this ability and learns it via the seemingly countless lifetimes of experience. Soul … uses the Lower Psychic World forces to manifest in the lower worlds … and later learns to do the same on a much more lofty level … via totally methods or means.

Again … as stated before … ethics are a main attitude … mostly in the training of each individual to work for the “good” … first on the Lower Psychic World level … and later for the Whole. Ethics are more of a secondary attitude or approach as one learns to deal with life around it.

Another attitude that proves very beneficial … is that of the child-like approach to life … as spoken of in various scriptures and texts. This child-like attitude assists in viewing Life in a more simple way … and also greatly allows for the “magic” of Life as becomes more and more apparent as we interact more and more deeply with Divine Spirit. This child-like attitude also plays a major part in wishing to “do for others” … since the “sharing and caring for others” approach is much stronger during the childhood years. The rigors of life ha not yet taught you otherwise.We tend to learn … selfishness … with each later lifetime. It is an ongoing battle … yet retreating to this child-like attitude helps one bring that back in later years.

You … as Soul … are of incredible value to Divine Spirit. Without Soul … IT could do nothing. Think of that.

A Law of Divine Spirit … a truly spiritual law … states that everything must be paid for. Nothing … is free. Everything is earned. Eventually … one leans that the “earning” takes place as one goes inside and does inner work … thus putting in the effort and the discipline to assist in the design of life around you … first within the Lower Psychic Worlds … later on the Universal level. Karmic implications are certainly a payment. An old saying … God receives payment mostly without money. It is life struggles and issues … and our dealing and learning with and from them … that is the payment … especially if we “learn” from them.

Another vital aspect … intention … is key. Even with the child-like attitude … a younger person tends to put so much eagerness and expectation within the magic of life as it unfolds around each person. In a great sense … intention … deeply felt intention … plays a major role in the effects you bring into your life.

One last thought before I close this post … consider all the times I have talked about the “analyzing / dividing / parting out” the mind does on and within these Lower Psychic Worlds. It is NOT an easy habit to break. Consider … that when you wish to reply to these posts … try not to be concerned about quoting one of my passages and then responding to it … and certainly try not to quote the entire post. Begin the approach of speaking as the Whole that you are … find your own words to convey that … and if it is in reference to a specific in a post … re-word it a bit … and try not to use direct quotes … such as … “I like what you said about so-and-so …“

This helps in YoU discovering how to bring what you learn inside … let it grow and develop inside … to *feel* the Spirit of the issue and not just quote back someone else’s words. This helps you “live” these new perceptions and helps to make them “yours” … or a working part of you. You will be forever developing this.

Just … a suggestion.

Feel free to continue to comment or ask questions.

More Monday.

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -

Post Topic Index … Page 21 … posts 201 and 202

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -

Tidbit …

This world is not the same to all … in the sense that we each bring our personal subjectivity to our own experiences. If one is concerned with the outer experience … then that person is concerned with logic of the outer world. Logic … is human consciousness.

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 29-04-2021, 04:38 PM
Master
The only way I can explain it is the self is the flame, there is no knowledge out side of the self—- your your mirror and the intelligent is the manifesting ( like your image is the belief)stating my twin flame walks in and out of me!!!!! beautiful posts!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Closed Thread