Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 27-09-2020, 06:37 PM
Newbie ;)

Please help on a diy project

Hello everyone. I have a friend who is really into chakras, auras, gems crystals,... and she uses her pc a lot, but complains about bad auras or radiation or something, making her feel bad, less productive and maybe even getting headaches. Now I have very little to no idea about all of the things mentioned, but I want to build her a custom pc case made from wood and with some good aura crystals or gemstones. Could you please help me with that, there is too much info for me to just casually read through, and I don't have the time. So please tell me what are the best types of wood, crystals and gemstones, to improve/protect her aura and chakra during her work on pc. Thank you
Old 27-09-2020, 09:09 PM
Master

Go by color. Black soothes. Pink uplifts. Clear crystals cleanse. Same with wood; go by color. Darker wood gives weight to many things but lighter wood brightens the heart.
Old 28-09-2020, 08:08 PM
Newbie ;)

Is it really that simple, just color?
Thank you
Old 28-09-2020, 11:40 PM
Master
Why doesn't she put black tourmaline on her PC, in front of speakers and monitor and be done with it? Add something else to it that she likes and/or needs like rose quartz for more love, or yellow calcite to help gently strengthen her Solar Plexus. Or selenite.
Lepidolite is also a good choice to put on and near PC, monitor, speakers. I put a slab of that on my mobile phone too when it's not in use and on my desk.

She could wear a labradorite on her Solar Plexus to protect the aura, preferably one with yellow flashes otherwise there's not much point, or a tiger's eye.
It also helps is she learns to properly ground and shield herself.
I'm also very sensitive, behind PC all day, from waking to going to bed, and it doesn't bother me at all.
I doubt a wooden casing will do much as it's also the screen and speakers that emanate things that can affect your energy. And you cannot cleanse wood, nor do I think it will stop any energies. I wouldn't go there, what's the point?

It might also help if she doesn't sleep to close to her mobile phone and if it has to be in the bedroom to switch off internet. That's what I do every night so I don't get zapped all night long when I sleep.
Old 01-10-2020, 02:29 AM
Master
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linos
I want to build her a custom pc case made from wood and with some good aura crystals or gemstones.

I commend you for your effort.

Have you ever built a PC case out of wood?

If you look at the case and then look at the motherboard, the motherboard has grounding stand-offs that get secured to the metal case. This helps reduce static electricity problems, etc.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 01-10-2020, 09:29 AM
Guide

I would go with Black Tourmaline and Shungite. Fortunately both are pretty affordable.
Old 28-10-2020, 01:02 PM
Pathfinder

Wooden case is possible and claims it protect from EMI better.

However there are other downsides like heating issue for high-performance hardware but there are guides out there to help you.

As most people said here just place crystals around, I have my own gaming/spiritual room with many crystals around. Also have a high-performance computer (I9 CPU, Vega 64 soon to 3080) and VR.

I feel no issues and am quite sensitive to energy around me, smart watches effects me more then being in-front of computer for hours. I ware a crystal bracelet with my smart watch which helps me.
Old 31-10-2020, 09:38 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linos
Is it really that simple, just color?
Thank you

'Just' color? Maybe? But think it over. Color is the light frequency an object reflects so your eye can see it. It is literally energy filtered and retransmitted. The object did that, not the energy it was subjected to or your eyes and energetic body. (And not just your eyes, but let's keep it simple.)

You will find that chakras, the main energy centers of your energetic body, have a color scale similar to the ones found in crystals. For instance, the chakra center associated with speech and human-to-human interaction, is often described as light blue. And light blue crystals tend to be described as affecting those parts of your psyche.

Two different crystals of the same color does not always have the same effect though. If they are made from different materials there will be subtle differences, much in the same way two singers can sing the same song but it will never be identical. Call it modulations if you will. And for that reason you'll find a lot of cheap colored glass that looks vaguely like crystal but isn't. It may have the right color but the energy it transmits is still very different.

But yeah, as far as I am aware - color is the key.